Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

If you believe that the same media that stood in front of burning buildings and told us that they were mostly peaceful protests arent also going to lie about Bidens performance tonight, no matter where he falls on the senility scale, then I've got a fine bridge to sell you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'd say it'll be interesting to watch Joey "Participation Trophy" and how he fairs after spending so much time in the basement, but there's no way I'm wasting a second of my life watching these two try to prove which is the worst candidate.

Good luck, partisans.  Good thing the mass media is in bed with these 2 parties so no one else can ever be heard from.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Someone needs to have a jammer there from Trump's team.  👼

BTW, if Hillary didn't request a break for a cocktail-injection (take that as you will) every 30 minutes, exactly how bad off is Biden?

In retaliation for not agreeing to 30 minute breaks? (What kind of drug cocktail could he be on that only lasts 30 minutes?)

Anyhoooo they need a  jammer:

• Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'd say it'll be interesting to watch Joey "Participation Trophy" and how he fairs after spending so much time in the basement, but there's no way I'm wasting a second of my life watching these two try to prove which is the worst candidate.

Same here. Part of me is interested, but in the end I realized I have no desire to actually listen to these two dudes talk. You'll have Biden pointing fingers angrily and reprimanding anyone near him while trying to complete a full sentence, with Trump responding with another claim that he did some more amazing than anyone has ever done in the history of forever. The only advantage to Trump is that unlike the rest of his life, tonight his responses have to be brief, so less chance of him going too far off script. 

We all know Joe won the debate already because the biggest megaphone will say so when it's over, but we also know that incumbents virtually always schitt the bed at the first debate. Just look at Romney vs. Obama.

Does it matter?

Obama's second term says no, it does not matter. And it won't matter tonight unless Joe soils himself on stage.

Which I can definitely see happening,

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

In retaliation for not agreeing to 30 minute breaks? (What kind of drug cocktail could he be on that only lasts 30 minutes?)

Anyhoooo they need a  jammer:

Does not matter what the Biden team declares or agrees to a signal jammer is most certainly needed.  An ear piece agreement needs not just to cover the beginning of the debate but after every time Biden comes back from break.  

5 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

You could have used any other team that didn't get caught cheating as a better analogy...

I suspect he is one of those people who thinks that despite a lost draft pick, a million-dollar fine and a four-game Brady* suspension for deflating footballs, the Patriots* didn't really cheat. Everyone else was just jealous.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I suspect he is one of those people who thinks that despite a lost draft pick, a million-dollar fine and a four-game Brady* suspension for deflating footballs, the Patriots* didn't really cheat. Everyone else was just jealous.

heck, they got caught recording Bengals practices...the Bengals...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Good luck, partisans.  Good thing the mass media is in bed with these 2 parties so no one else can ever be heard from.

As  much as I like to criticize the media the roots in the two party system lay elsewhere.  During the 20th Century there were a lot of places including those that had labor unions representing the workers that you could not get a job if you were not a registered Democrat.  If you were a business person you would get much better terms at the bank and deals from other businesses if you were a registered Republican.  Did not matter that the Republicans were once the party of Lincoln or that the Democrats were the spiritual descendants of the Founding Fathers.  This is what the two parties transitioned into over the last 100 years.  There were no doors into most communities to gain notoriety nationally if you were not in one camp or the other.  

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They cheated. 

They were better than us anyway.

Get over it and prove that we're better now.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dementia?   Look at their reactions  :lol:  

All I know is Rudy could use a shot of whatever it is they say Biden is using.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/20/giuliani-admits-asking-ukraine-about-joe-biden-after-denying-it-seconds-earlier/

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Not expecting to hear any words of wisdom from Biden are you?  It's no different than sports that you want to hear from your guy (or girl) to get pumped up.

Neither Biden or Trump are my guy or girl.

Not sure anything realistic would change my vote for Biden.

So why watch two morons when I can just watch the highlights afterward?