Practice updates week of 8/31

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Dimarco out again. I get the leadership part but I don’t know. I’m sure others can step up and take on the role. He hasn’t been available all camp. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a cut or not a cut lol 

He also had to take an 800k pay cut this year.  Why did the Bills do this?  I don't think he is a lock at all like other keep saying.

As for the leadership thing.  That was big when Beane and McDermott totally revamped the team.  That is over with and there are a lot

more younger leaders on this roster.

I put it at 50/50 he makes the team at cut down.  IMO.

Edited by ColoradoBills

29 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Dimarco out again. I get the leadership part but I don’t know. I’m sure others can step up and take on the role. He hasn’t been available all camp. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a cut or not a cut lol 

20 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

He also had to take an 800k pay cut this year.  Why did the Bills do this?  I don't think he is a lock at all like other keep saying.

As for the leadership thing.  That was big when Beane and McDermott totally revamped the team.  That is over with and there are a lot

more younger leaders on this roster.

I put it at 50/50 he makes the team at cut down.  IMO.

I've done a 180 on DiMarco...I now think it's likely he either goes on IR or is outright released with an injury settlement.

On 9/1/2020 at 6:05 PM, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

All these reports of our injured players getting healthier/returning to practice mixed with a few Josh Allen deep ball highlights...

kermitflail.gif

Lol...but Allen prefers that you call them ‘balls deep’ highlights...?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2