Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Private property.  Not his, but someone’s.

Are you really making the argument that only the property owner has the right to defend their own property, and that anyone else is simply obligated to be a bystander?

And so what if he did want to use his gun?  He didn’t assault anyone.  He responded when being assaulted.  I think Communists should be stacked in mass graves.  I’d be thrilled to shoot a Communist who attacked me, my loved ones, or my property while in the act.

Enjoyment  doesn’t somehow make defense Into murder.

He was there to start trouble, can we see the video of what he did before he was running? If not than you cannot say self defense b.c we have no idea why they even started chasing him. You see how they chased HIM and not anyone else, what did he do before the video started rolling? You can make anyhting look like self defense if you start rolling the video at the right time.

Hi Reality Check so glad you are obsessed with me b/c I anger you that much.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So you show up looking for a fight and you start losing that fight, then claim self defence? 

Sorry, but I think they all got what was coming to them. Too bad! 

I can agree with this, go to a riot and you get hurt, or worse, it's on you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

He was there to start trouble, can we see the video of what he did before he was running? If not than you cannot say self defense b.c we have no idea why they even started chasing him. You see how they chased HIM and not anyone else, what did he do before the video started rolling?

Exactly. Bottom line is that none of us know the full facts so it’s ridiculous to jump to conclusions on either side. Most people in this thread (including OP) came into it already deciding which side they were on and are just looking for facts to back them up. It’s not as fun and makes for a boring message board but maybe we should wait for all the details to come to light?  It’s entirely possible that every single person involved is an absolute idiot and shouldn’t have been doing what they were doing.

42 minutes ago, Magox said:

That’s different.  I didn’t say he didn’t commit a crime.  

I certainly think he was at a minimum a misguided dumbass.   No way he should have been there but it still isn’t murder.

Lets hear from him why he was there.

For sure he's defending himself and others there are committing crimes.  How this plays out is going to be quite interesting and educational.  Sucks that this happened at all starting with Blake resisting and the riots and the escalation. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

For sure he's defending himself and others there are committing crimes.  How this plays out is going to be quite interesting and educational.  Sucks that this happened at all starting with Blake resisting and the riots and the escalation. 

Blake shooting, if he just resisted and was arrested we would have never of known the guys name.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He was there to start trouble, can we see the video of what he did before he was running? If not than you cannot say self defense b.c we have no idea why they even started chasing him. You see how they chased HIM and not anyone else, what did he do before the video started rolling? You can make anyhting look like self defense if you start rolling the video at the right time.

He was there to prevent trouble by presenting himself to prevent private property from being destroyed by Communists.

Your entire argument is dependent on the idea that people who oppose Communist revolutions should just sit back and take it.

News Flash:  the ones out looking for trouble are the Communists.  If the Communists weren’t having a revolution, no one would be out with guns shooting Communists.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes; ***** around, and find out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He was there to prevent trouble by presenting himself to prevent private property from being destroyed by Communists.

Your entire argument is dependent on the idea that people who oppose Communist revolutions should just sit back and take it.

News Flash:  the ones out looking for trouble are the Communists.  If the Communists weren’t having a revolution, no one would be out with guns shooting Communists.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes; ***** around, and find out.

Wrong again.

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Why did Blake make a move to enter his car bent over?  What was in the car?  We don't know. 

THEN ARREST HIM.... FFS he was a skinny mother ***** and you have a bunch of cops around. Send him to jail and no problems come of this.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Wrong again.

Hardly.  Explain how your argument doesn’t hinge on the notion that people who oppose a Communist revolution are obligated to simply sit there and take it.

Also important to note that the “out of state” nonsense is an absolute canard.

He lived 30 minutes away, and stated in an interview that he worked at the business he was defending.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker