Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Using a disgraced British spy to get disinfo from Russian spies is collusion.

Not in the dimocrats world. They have proven over and over that there is no law they wouldn’t break to jail a political opponent.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

NO EVIDENCE!!!!

Just now, Doc said:

Using a disgraced British spy to get disinfo from Russian spies is collusion.

No evidence?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/u-s-says-russia-was-given-trump-campaign-polling-data-in-2016

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

• Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

hoax

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

True.  Joke's mental decline is a problem that's been acknowledged, but can't be fixed.

Don't you love when Trump upstages you both at the same time?

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don't you love when Trump upstages you both at the same time?

If Biden said this they would not shut up about it.  This mofo is gonna croak before Biden I'm calling it.  His diet could not be worse and these lapses are getting increasing in frequency very quickly. 

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If Biden said this they would not shut up about it.  This mofo is gonna croak before Biden I'm calling it.  His diet could not be worse and these lapses are getting increasing in frequency very quickly. 

He's got a long way to go to be at Joke's level of senility.  And that's with Joke barely doing anything during the day.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Clearly your doctorate is in BS.  

Sorry your masters weren't able to gaslight everyone forever.  Like I said, the most damning thing about the Hur report was calling Joke so senile that he couldn't be prosecuted for his crimes.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry your masters weren't able to gaslight everyone forever.  Like I said, the most damning thing about the Hur report was calling Joke so senile that he couldn't be prosecuted for his crimes.

Joe is definitely on the decline, no doubt. Trump will degenerate faster.   Joe is eating healthy probably getting some good drug cocktails.  Your boy, who even years ago spoke about taking over airports during the revolutionary War, is slamming big macs and kfc. 

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Abortion > Hur Report

No one needed the Hur Report to tell us Joe is old. 

But Americans haven’t forgotten who stole women’s reproductive rights and won’t make that same mistake twice in November.

Happy coping. 

10 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Joe is definitely on the decline, no doubt. Trump will degenerate faster.   Joe is eating healthy probably getting some good drug cocktails.  Your boy, who even years ago spoke about taking over airports during the revolutionary War, is slamming big macs and kfc. 

LOL!  Good one.  Got the winning Powerball numbers there as well, Miss Cleo?

Never mind that how Joke is eating and the drug cocktails he's on aren't helping his senility any.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Good one.  Got the winning Powerball numbers there as well, Miss Cleo?

Never mind that how Joke is eating and the drug cocktails he's on aren't helping his senility any.

And yet, the Trump flubs are multiplying exponentially faster.  Joe always had speaking problems.   Sure it's a guess but it's an educated guess that Trump will croak first.  Are you, as a doctor (in BS), telling me a good diet vs a bad one makes no difference?  

43 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And yet, the Trump flubs are multiplying exponentially faster.  Joe always had speaking problems.   Sure it's a guess but it's an educated guess that Trump will croak first.  Are you, as a doctor (in BS), telling me a good diet vs a bad one makes no difference? 

No, it's a guess.  There's nothing educated about it.  Again Joke's diet isn't helping his brain from deteriorating by the second. 

And you don't know what Trump's diet is, much less when he'll croak.  Could be tomorrow, could be 10 years.  That goes for anyone, regardless of diet.  No one knows when their number is up.

As for flubs, Trump's occasional one is Joke's daily.  Even other countries are starting to make fun of it.

7 hours ago, Doc said:

No, it's a guess.  There's nothing educated about it.  Again Joke's diet isn't helping his brain from deteriorating by the second. 

And you don't know what Trump's diet is, much less when he'll croak.  Could be tomorrow, could be 10 years.  That goes for anyone, regardless of diet.  No one knows when their number is up.

As for flubs, Trump's occasional one is Joke's daily.  Even other countries are starting to make fun of it.

Ok you really aren't a doctor.  Zero chance.  I've seen you not know wtf your talking about but this is a new level.  Saying diet doesn't impact Braun function is the same as saying it doesn't impact weight.  

And, not surprisingly,  you aren't paying attention to Trumps screw ups because they are coming daily.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ok you really aren't a doctor.  Zero chance.  I've seen you not know wtf your talking about but this is a new level.  Saying diet doesn't impact Braun function is the same as saying it doesn't impact weight.  

And, not surprisingly,  you aren't paying attention to Trumps screw ups because they are coming daily.

You obviously missed the joke.  :rolleyes:

Who cares how fit his body is if his mind is mush, despite a good diet?  Most everyone, Dems included, think he's too senile to run again.

As for Trump mortality, that's pure speculation on your part.  And again his flubs are nowhere near as bad as Joke's.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

As for Trump mortality, that's pure speculation on your part.  And again his flubs are nowhere near as bad as Joke's.

He's not better, he just sucks less.

Isn't it great that our Presidential election this year will come down to voting for the one you think is less senile.

If either party would nominate a moderate candidate they would win in a landslide.

Edited by reddogblitz

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He's not better, he just sucks less.

Isn't it great that our Presidential election this year will come down to voting for the one you think is less senile.

If either party would nominate a moderate candidate they would win in a landslide.

There's no comparison between the energy level of the 2.  Trump's out there for hours on end while Joke's day is typically called at 10 AM and then he's off to Delaware every weekend.  I can excuse Trump's flubs far more than Joke's.

As for a moderate candidate for the Dems, I don't think so.  I think Joke is/was the only chance they have against Trump and that chance is gone.  The problem is it's too late to replace him. 

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

There's no comparison between the energy level of the 2.  Trump's out there for hours on end while Joke's day is typically called at 10 AM and then he's off to Delaware every weekend.  I can excuse Trump's flubs far more than Joke's.

As for a moderate candidate for the Dems, I don't think so.  I think Joke is/was the only chance they have against Trump and that chance is gone.  The problem is it's too late to replace him. 

Amy Klobuchar could win against Trump this time.  Hell, even Dean Phillips could win.

• Disagree 1

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Amy Klobuchar could win against Trump this time.  Hell, even Dean Phillips could win.

No chance on either.

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

It seems you maintain a perspective in which the controversies and corruption associated with Trump do not exist. You also forget that most people detest Trump.

Meanwhile, Biden is focused on more significant tasks, such as performing his duties as the President of the United States.