Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

Still the dumbasses on the far left believe it to be true! Who’s in a cult?

lol

Why did the Trump campaign meet with the Russians 140+ times?

Why did the Paul Manafort share campaign polling data with Russians?

Why did the Trump campaign coordinate with Wikileaks on the DNC stolen data dump?

Why? Oh why...

image.thumb.jpeg.f9c86c71234f5d8d43b3785a48906174.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

The FBI knew RussiaGate was a lie — but hid that truth

The FBI knew the Trump-Russia collusion narrative was utter bunk even as it suggested otherwise to Congress, the courts and the public early in 2017. Evidence revealed by special counsel John Durham proves it beyond dispute. At RealClearInvestigations, Paul Sperry lays out the case.Declassified for Durham’s probe, a March 2017 memo prepared by Lisa Page for FBI head James Comey’s meeting with Congress’ “Gang of Eight” — the bipartisan House and Senate leaders who oversee the most classified stuff — was a total cook-up job. It advised Comey to present accusations that Trump’s campaign chair Paul Manafort and foreign policy adviser Carter Page were working with the Russian government

https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/the-fbi-knew-russiagate-was-a-lie-but-hid-that-truth/

• Shocked 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BillStime said:

We know - you’re conditioned well qDoc - your keepers appreciate your unwavering support.

All documents related to the Russia collusion story should be declassified and released.  Not just one memo.  We should know the facts and the truth.  Nothing should be hidden.  If anyone broke the law here in any respect, they should be prosecuted.  No exceptions.    

But what I conclude is that the government has no interest in transparency or providing the public with all the facts.  if DOJ and the Intelligence Community thought any or all of the documents and communications related to the Russia collusion story could implicate Trump, they would have released them already.  To the contrary to seeking transparency and disclosure, the FBI conducted a raid authorized by Garland targeting the retrieval of any Russia election collusion story documents because they feared they'd be released to the public.  And possibly used by Trump's legal team in his lawsuit against Hillary on charges of manufacturing the story.  I expect they'll continue to hide behind the usual national security and method and procedures excuses for withholding the truth from the people they're supposed to serve. 

Regardless of the outcome, we should all agree, the government should release everything so once and for all we can all know the truth.  And in the specific memo above, I say release it.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All documents related to the Russia collusion story should be declassified and released.  Not just one memo.  We should know the facts and the truth.  Nothing should be hidden.  If anyone broke the law here in any respect, they should be prosecuted.  No exceptions.    

But what I conclude is that the government has no interest in transparency or providing the public with all the facts.  if DOJ and the Intelligence Community thought any or all of the documents and communications related to the Russia collusion story could implicate Trump, they would have released them already.  To the contrary to seeking transparency and disclosure, the FBI conducted a raid authorized by Garland targeting the retrieval of any Russia election collusion story documents because they feared they'd be released to the public.  And possibly used by Trump's legal team in his lawsuit against Hillary on charges of manufacturing the story.  I expect they'll continue to hide behind the usual national security and method and procedures excuses for withholding the truth from the people they're supposed to serve. 

Regardless of the outcome, we should all agree, the government should release everything so once and for all we can all know the truth.  And in the specific memo above, I say release it.

You had to ruin your solid POV with that middle paragraph didn’t you? lolz

39 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Would really like to have Trump testify under oath about his Putin love 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/18/2020 at 2:00 PM, Kemp said:

Trump supporters don't care about facts. They're in a cult.

What about people that just want the truth?  People are so biased and brainwashed, that they quite literally will not accept facts/truth unless they coincide with what they believe in.  They will readily accept a lie as the truth if it matches their beliefs.  The never Trumpers are every bit, if not more of a cult.  The entire Russia saga originated from a document that is a known lie by all parties at this point, yet those that wish it to be true cling to it because its what they want to believe.  

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2