Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

You are dense.  Sending any former POTUS to jail opens the door for future attempts regardless of what party the President belongs to.  Talking about jailing a POTUS plays great to the base but even the dumbest politician knows that no such attempt will ever be made because it invites blowback.

Okay...I figured my response would clue you in that I was half-joking about him going to jail.  He won't go to jail...but he is very likely to spend the rest of his miserable life in litigation.  

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

The Ayatollah Obama administration is still the most corrupt in history. The man was a globalist who did his best to destroy the American way of life, not to mention he set race relations back 50 years, the scumbag.

Facts.

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

All these MAGA/KAG/hateful losers are going to disavow Trump so fast it’s going to make our heads spin.  But I’m with you.  I have nothing against Republicans.  They’re good people who see the world differently from me.  That’s fine.  I have a problem with Trumpers, and that’s going to linger for a long, long, long time. 

What if the former POTUS committed a crime that carries a penalty of mandatory incarceration?  

My entire family in WNY - all Republicans - voting Biden. They can’t stand Trump and his non stop nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Just pick a cult and join it already.  Most of us here have no advice to give you on the subject in terms of what makes one better than another.

Maybe he could join the cult that you’re in.  You could be cult buddies.  Kind of like thunder buddies, but in a cult. 

That’s nice.  Got any facts to back up your opinions?

By encouraging the electorate to rescue our democracy. 

From what?? Their Democratic-run big cities that are being burned to the ground by disgusting racist thugs?

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Okay...I figured my response would clue you in that I was half-joking about him going to jail.  He won't go to jail...but he is very likely to spend the rest of his miserable life in litigation.  

I think the d-bag might end up in the can.  Prior to now I would have agreed with the cult member who earlier said that we shouldn’t set a precedent of incarcerating former POTUSes.  In a perfect world, he would totally right.   But this is different because this d-bag tried to elevate himself above the law, and above the Constitution, and we have to demonstrate to ourselves that nobody, not even this loser cult leader, is above the law. 

Just now, njbuff said:

From what?? Their Democratic-run big cities that are being burned to the ground by disgusting racist thugs?

Which Democratic cities are those?  I’m looking out the window in Buffalo and there is nary a puff of smoke.  Any places that I should avoid?

I think the d-bag might end up in the can.  Prior to now I would have agreed with the cult member who earlier said that we shouldn’t set a precedent of incarcerating former POTUSes.  In a perfect world, he would totally right.   But this is different because this d-bag tried to elevate himself above the law, and above the Constitution, and we have to demonstrate to ourselves that nobody, not even this loser cult leader, is above the law. 

Which Democratic cities are those?  I’m looking out the window in Buffalo and there is nary a puff of smoke.  Any places that I should avoid?

If you have to ask this question, you simply are not a serious person.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I mean, I know Atlanta was reduced to ashes.  But that was during the the Civil War, which was a long time ago, and the burning was done to defeat the racists, not by the racists.  So if there’s any other places that are on fire now or were reduced to ashes recently that also happen to be big cities run by and populated by Democrats, please let me know. 

Just now, njbuff said:

If you have to ask this question, you simply are not a serious person.

I’m serious.  And cautious.  And I don’t want to go to a place that’s on fire, irrespective of whether it’s run by Democrats or Republicans.  I also don’t want to make travel plans and discover upon arrival that my destination has been reduced to ashes.  So could you PLEASE do a brother a favor and clue me in to the democratic big cities that are burning or that have recently burned to the ground? 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't expect anyone to kiss anyone's ass and you may be right about Trump saying shyt he shouldn't have, but Obama's speeches are EVERY bit as divisive as you think Trump's are.

How is Obama helping the country again with his post-Presidential speeches again?

First, Obama has been mostly very  quiet, and he has never been very direct in his criticisms of Trump (until last night), but rather tried to appeal to those around him to come to their senses and stop ignoring what is going on. Reminding people (those that supported him) what American values are.  To remember those things when they go to vote...or maybe more importantly, decide if they will vote at all.  Obama has never resorted to Trump level garbage. 

People are asked to speak at these events to wield whatever influence they may have over some segment of the voters. That is common of both party conventions.  Obama and Trump couldn't be more diametrically opposed.  Why would you expect Obama to dance around that at an event that is supposed to be drumming up support for the opposing candidate?   

His speeches help the country, if Trump is not re-elected. It is pretty simple, really. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I mean, I know Atlanta was reduced to ashes.  But that was during the the Civil War, which was a long time ago, and the burning was done to defeat the racists, not by the racists.  So if there’s any other places that are on fire now or were reduced to ashes recently that also happen to be big cities run by and populated by Democrats, please let me know. 

I’m serious.  And cautious.  And I don’t want to go to a place that’s on fire, irrespective of whether it’s run by Democrats or Republicans.  I also don’t want to make travel plans and discover upon arrival that my destination has been reduced to ashes.  So could you PLEASE do a brother a favor and clue me in to the democratic big cities that are burning or that have recently burned to the ground? 

New York, Chicago, LA, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, DC.

Are you blind to the riots in these cities or do you just don't care?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I’m sitting on Expedia right now trying to book a trip.  I need you, sir.  Please tell me which places are burning or have recently burned to the ground. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m sitting on Expedia right now trying to book a trip.  I need you, sir.  Please tell me which places are burning or have recently burned to the ground. 

Go to Fantasy Land. I am sure you will be safe there.

Just now, njbuff said:

Just called AAA.  Still standing.  And Amazon and Microsoft HQ are in good shape.  Also checked with my brother; DC decidedly has not burned to the ground.  Called my dudes in NYC that I work with, too.  They made it in without wearing fire boots today.  So they’re all good.  Looks like your claim of burning cities was just another Trump hoax!

Just now, njbuff said:

Go to Fantasy Land. I am sure you will be safe there.

I’d like to think.  But if it’s run by Democrats, according to you it may be on fire.  Can you confirm that Fantasy Land is not on fire?  Also maybe, since you’re a hopeless hoaxer, I would see you there!

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Remember since all this crap started, not one democratic, not one leftie on here has denounced the rioting, looting and violence, not one. They still say it's a myth.

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Remember since all this crap started, not one democratic, not one leftie on here has denounced the rioting, looting and violence, not one. They still say it's a myth.

Hoax.  Rioting, looting, and violence are bad.  

Now say black lives matter. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Just called AAA.  Still standing.  And Amazon and Microsoft HQ are in good shape.  Also checked with my brother; DC decidedly has not burned to the ground.  Called my dudes in NYC that I work with, too.  They made it in without wearing fire boots today.  So they’re all good.  Looks like your claim of burning cities was just another Trump hoax!

I’d like to think.  But if it’s run by Democrats, according to you it may be on fire.  Can you confirm that Fantasy Land is not on fire?  Also maybe, since you’re a hopeless hoaxer, I would see you there!

Just like Jerry Nadler, you think the rioting in these big cities are a hoax.

How about all the small business owners who have lost their businesses over these riots? I guess you could care less about them.

Fantasy Land is supposed to be a nice place, so I highly doubt a Demonrat would be running it.