Shocker: Trump received millions from foreign governments as POTUS

On 3/28/2023 at 9:23 AM, redtail hawk said:

yeah, it's miserable.  Have enough time to do this plus golf, fish, hike, play baseball with my nephews, stargaze...don't retire.

And the nephews say "Here comes crazy Uncle Red."

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yup

LMAO

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) is a David Brock-aligned 501(c)(3) advocacy group that markets itself  as  a “nonpartisan” watchdog directing litigation against government corruption in an effort to advance the public interest. The group is part of Brock’s network of organizations including Democratic-aligned opposition research Super PAC American Bridge and media criticism organization Media Matters for America that form Brock’s campaign to oppose Republican officeholders.1

The organization has been recognized as having “played instrumental roles in building a stronger, more integrated progressive infrastructure” by the Democracy Alliance.2 CREW has received funding from left-of-center foundations, including financier George Soros’ Open Society Foundations and singer Barbra Streisand’s Streisand Foundation.3

CREW has been criticized for the appearance of pay-for-play advocacy on behalf of for-profit universities

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/citizens-for-responsibility-and-ethics-in-washington/

And you get news from bipartisan report?  LMAO

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/bipartisan-report/

but explains a lot.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

We will see who gets the last laugh. And we all know it won’t be you.

little secret. I have been laughing at your post and replies the entire time. and judging by that reply, I will continue to be. 

Cause you, and that site have less than 0 integrity left.  just a joke anymore

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

little secret. I have been laughing at your post and replies the entire time. and judging by that reply, I will continue to be. 

Cause you, and that site have less than 0 integrity left.  just a joke anymore

Integrity? lmao

Are you serious?

giphy.gif

YOU HAVE NONE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump

Miles Taylor is a national security expert who works in Washington, DC. Taylor previously served as chief of staff at the US Department of Homeland Security

Donald Trump will be president again, whether he is on the ballot or not. That is because Trumpism is overtaking the Republican Party and will mount a vigorous comeback, potentially in the hands of a savvier successor—The Next Trump.

https://www.amazon.com/Blowback-Warning-Save-Democracy-Trump/dp/1668015986/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2FF24AQ60Y4XN&keywords=blowback&qid=1690103423&s=books&sprefix=blowback%2Cstripbooks%2C101&sr=1-1#customerReviews

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/21/2023 at 8:52 AM, BillStime said:

The most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime

On the bright side, in view of all of those donations I suppose it's a little harder for MAGA to buy opioids now.  At least this way they'll have to choose more carefully between paying the site fee at the trailer park and playing fentanyl roulette.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

On the bright side, in view of all of those donations I suppose it's a little harder for MAGA to buy opioids now.  At least this way they'll have to choose more carefully between paying the site fee at the trailer park and playing fentanyl roulette.  

BuT hUnTeR

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 5:29 AM, ALF said:

Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump

Miles Taylor is a national security expert who works in Washington, DC. Taylor previously served as chief of staff at the US Department of Homeland Security

Donald Trump will be president again, whether he is on the ballot or not. That is because Trumpism is overtaking the Republican Party and will mount a vigorous comeback, potentially in the hands of a savvier successor—The Next Trump.

https://www.amazon.com/Blowback-Warning-Save-Democracy-Trump/dp/1668015986/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2FF24AQ60Y4XN&keywords=blowback&qid=1690103423&s=books&sprefix=blowback%2Cstripbooks%2C101&sr=1-1#customerReviews

Trump can do whatever. but the platform he ran on, has a lot of support.

The current fortune 500 politician platform is destroying the middle class.

• 2 weeks later...