Herman Cain died

Just now, Billl said:

He was at the Trump rally in Tulsa.  Has Marco Rubio posted a tweet with a picture of Ben Carson yet?

I'm pretty sure he contracted it at that rally.  He got sick days later IIRC.

RIP Mr. Cain

• Like (+1) 2

I would hope that this would be a wake up call for the anti-maskers and covid deniers, from Covid Donnie on down, that the coronavirus doesn't respect wealth or politics, but I suspect their stupidity and selfishness runs too deep for even the death of someone they knew or supported or shared political ideas with to change their attitudes.  Sadly, Herman Cain will have died in vain and just become another faceless, forgettable victim among the ever growing number of Americans needlessly lost to Covid-19 due to the failure of Donald J Trump and his sycophants to provide national leadership.

RIP, Mr Cain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What did he die of then?

Don't know.  I'm not a doctor. 

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I would hope that this would be a wake up call for the anti-maskers and covid deniers, from Covid Donnie on down, that the coronavirus doesn't respect wealth or politics, but I suspect their stupidity and selfishness runs too deep for even the death of someone they knew or supported or shared political ideas with to change their attitudes.  Sadly, Herman Cain will have died in vain and just become another faceless, forgettable victim among the ever growing number of Americans needlessly lost to Covid-19 due to the failure of Donald J Trump and his sycophants to provide national leadership.

RIP, Mr Cain.

Here we go. Let's make his death political. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

But you seem to mock the idea that it's Corona....

Would he have died if he didn't have cancer? How through the torturous process of fighting it. Leaving his immune system totally defenseless?

I would say that is probably why he passed. He probably would have passed if had the flu, pneumonia, bronchitis. 

Just now, westside2 said:

Would he have died if he didn't have cancer? How through the torturous process of fighting it. Leaving his immune system totally defenseless?

I would say that is probably why he passed. He probably would have passed if had the flu, pneumonia, bronchitis. 

The denial is real.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, westside2 said:

Dr Westy has spoken! 

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I thought you weren't a doctor.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Don't know.  I'm not a doctor. 

Here we go. Let's make his death political. 

Point 1:  Herman Cain tested positive for covid-19 and had been hospitalized for more than a month because of it.    I think you wouldn't need a medical degree connect the dots, Westly.

Point 2: Of course Cain's death is political.  He was a candidate for POTUS in 2012, and he attended Trump's Tulsa rally without face mask and without social distancing within 2 weeks of being admitted to the hospital suffering from the coronavirus.  He wasn't some nameless working stiff that Trump and his sycophants like yourself can pretend don't exist.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Point 2: Of course Cain's death is political.  He was a candidate for POTUS in 2012, and he attended Trump's Tulsa rally without face mask and without social distancing within 2 weeks of being admitted to the hospital suffering from the coronavirus.  He wasn't some nameless working stiff that Trump and his sycophants like yourself can pretend don't exist.

My apologies for speaking on westside's behalf, but there are 9-year-olds who understand that what he meant was that someone (i.e. yourself) was supersonic-fast to blame Cain's death on Trump.

But again, not surprising. When has anyone on the left every given consideration to personal accountability? Let me save you the trouble of guessing: the answer is 'never.'

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Point 1:  Herman Cain tested positive for covid-19 and had been hospitalized for more than a month because of it.    I think you wouldn't need a medical degree connect the dots, Westly.

We can always count on lowlife POS liberals to politicize someone's death. Maybe someday you evolve into a human being.

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

We can always count on lowlife POS liberals to politicize someone's death. Maybe someday you evolve into a human being.

It wasn’t liberals that used the unfortunate deaths at Benghazi for political theatre 

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Your stupidity is even more real.

Well ....He went down doing what he loved...dismissing facts and science, attending a Trump rally....what a way to go!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Do you know anyone who had stage 4 cancer?

Yes I have.  Actually multiple...currently 2 people I went to HS with and one I played little league with.  

What does this have to do with you diagnosing what Cain actually died of when you admitted you weren't a doctor?  You specifically said you aren't a doctor.

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

Riddle me this: in lieu of corona virus, would Herman Cain be dead this morning?

And this ends it all.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Capco said:

Riddle me this: in lieu of corona virus, would Herman Cain be dead this morning?

With stage 4 cancer and the treatments he went through, which most likely decimated his immune system, who knows. How long was he not wearing a mask? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It wasn’t liberals that used the unfortunate deaths at Benghazi for political theatre 

When the Republicans do it, it’s not political theater but rather a fight for freedom and liberty. You should know that by now with as many posts as you have in PPP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Capco said:

When the Republicans do it, it’s not political theater but rather a fight for freedom and liberty. You should know that by now with as many posts as you have in PPP.

It wasn't Republicans who laughed at the Benghazi deaths.

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Bad punctuation make the Baby Jesus cry.

Weak ass B word.

That better?

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

With stage 4 cancer and the treatments he went through, which most likely decimated his immune system, who knows. How long was he not wearing a mask? 

In the absence of coronavirus, Cain would still be alive this morning. He didn’t contract some other illness that would have ended his immune compromised life. He contracted the coronavirus.

You’re making yourself look like a fool.

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

In the absence of coronavirus, Cain would still be alive this morning. He didn’t contract some other illness that would have ended his immune compromised life. He contracted the coronavirus.

You’re making yourself look like a fool.

Stage 4 colon cancer. So you know for a fact that cancer didn't kill him. Curious, what medical school did you attend?