A reminder of how disgusting of a human tucker carlson is

41 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Clown post. 

Tucker is running on Russian TV because he can't stop saying things that are helpful to Russia. 

And you're right on one thing. This guy and the last guy could not stop Putin from invading Ukraine. 

Clown post? I remember a time when the free press, political pundits, talk show hosts were free to give their opinions about world affairs. Do you? 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Clown post. 

Tucker is running on Russian TV because he can't stop saying things that are helpful to Russia. 

And you're right on one thing. This guy and the last guy could not stop Putin from invading Ukraine. 

No need to stop at this guy and the last guy, maybe the guy before that should have hung up the phone when the 80's called asking for their foreign policy back.

Edited by Steve O

Just now, Steve O said:

No need to stop at this guy and the last guy, maybe the guy before that should have hung up the phone when the 80's called asking for their foreign policy back.

Best comment:

"2022 is calling 2012, and we're asking if they still have the 1980's foreign policy on hand"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Clown post? I remember a time when the free press, political pundits, talk show hosts were free to give their opinions about world affairs. Do you? 

Clown post #2.

Last I checked, Tucker is on every night and he retains the freedom to help Russia as much as he wants. 

1 hour ago, Steve O said:

No argument from me. Obama was a bad executive. Better than Trump and Biden but they set low bars. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Clown post #2.

Last I checked, Tucker is on every night and he retains the freedom to help Russia as much as he wants. 

Then we agree. He’s free to be a free press and expressing his opinion doesn’t make him either a traitor or a Russian agent. Excellent John! 

17 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Then we agree. He’s free to be a free press and expressing his opinion doesn’t make him either a traitor or a Russian agent  makes him look like the tool he is and what he says helps Russia. You are an Excellent poster John! 

• 4 weeks later...

Red light therapy is all the rage in the fitness community right now. I haven’t tried it, but some swear by it. He is right that when you hit your 40s your testosterone levels tank, which leads to weight gain and loss of muscle mass.  

• 2 weeks later...