A reminder of how disgusting of a human tucker carlson is

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

He said arming Ukraine and extending membership to NATO was a "red line" which they will not allow.  Its was articulated in the negotiation position documents provided to the U.S. and its allies prior to the conflict.  

How do you not equate - extending membership to NATO <> Ukraine becoming more Democratic???  

More importantly, Isn’t Ukraine a sovereign nation and able to make its own decisions?  

I fuggin love Tucker Carlson and Trump. Make no mistake , they both love America. That’s why they both despise a certain faction of losers that currently are trying -desperately- to destroy Her. Helpful hint:  their party starts with a “D” 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Tokyo Rose Tucker now trending in China too. Boatdrinks’s hero. 

Who benefits???????

Freaking morons. 

But at least no more mean tweets.

I paid $65 to fill up the tank today but hey.........it's all small price to pay for freedom 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/8/2022 at 3:49 PM, BillStime said:

How do you not equate - extending membership to NATO <> Ukraine becoming more Democratic???  

More importantly, Isn’t Ukraine a sovereign nation and able to make its own decisions?  

No argument from me.  I'm just pointing out the position Russia took in the negotiations with the U.S. delegation.    

I’m sure you guys are right. Russia attacked Ukraine because some guy on TV says he can understand why they did. Yep…that’s gotta be right. It couldn’t possibly be because Russia made the calculation that the guy who’s ACTUALLY in charge wouldn’t stop them. No…that couldn’t be the case. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/15/2022 at 9:16 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’m sure you guys are right. Russia attacked Ukraine because some guy on TV says he can understand why they did. Yep…that’s gotta be right. It couldn’t possibly be because Russia made the calculation that the guy who’s ACTUALLY in charge wouldn’t stop them. No…that couldn’t be the case. 🙄

Clown post. 

Tucker is running on Russian TV because he can't stop saying things that are helpful to Russia. 

And you're right on one thing. This guy and the last guy could not stop Putin from invading Ukraine. 

At least Trump forced Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine , oh wait he didn't.

War in Donbas  started April 2014  east 2 provinces of Ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas

The overall number of confirmed deaths in the war in Donbas, which started on 6 April 2014, was estimated at 13,100–13,300 by 31 January 2021.  At least Trump stopped Putin there , oh wait he didn't.

• Thank you (+1) 1