The Supreme Court Just Pointed Out the Absurdity of the Electoral College. It's Up to Us to End It

7 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Stop with the basic civics, you privileged white devil.

So should I continue with my dissertation on how the single member district plurality mode of elections used in most states is horribly racist?

5 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

No. Your privilegedness is a microaggression I can't cope with. Where's my safe space?

Isn't your safe space discriminatory and racist against those who are not perpetually offended?

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m starting to worry. This simply CANNOT be the same Tibs! These recent responses have to be written by his third grade sister. Did she steal his phone?

Severe shell-shock. He thinks he's Ethel Merman.

• Haha (+1) 1

Right now, one of the few things keeping us safe from utter chaos and destruction is that we DONT live in a democracy. 

how our form of government that we’ve had for 243 years is news to so many on the left is a perfect example of the failure of public schools and the argument that the federal government should have any say at all in anything not enumerated to it in the constitution. Oh the irony!

• Like (+1) 6

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes we are, we are a democracy. People vote, right? 

Actually, no, wrong.  But no surprise you are too ignorant to even understand the governmental system of the country you've lived your entire life.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You clowns do know the Donald J Trump was against the EC right?  

Mar 20, 2019 - President Trump, who once called the electoral college “a disaster for a democracy,” ... Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish the electoral college. ... in Kentucky in long-shot bid against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

You're seriously recycling this golden oldie??   What is this, 2017??   :lol:

This thread is a gem!

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Actually, no, wrong.  But no surprise you are too ignorant to even understand the governmental system of the country you've lived your entire life.

You're seriously recycling this golden oldie??   What is this, 2017??   :lol:

This thread is a gem!

If a complete idiot like you is saying I am wrong, then I know I must be a least partially right. FU! 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Is he now?

130 thousand dead, the heartland is breaking records in infections every day 7 months into a pandemic. 

Hows the unemployment rate doing? 

Great job Don.   Great job just great ?? 

How did your fight vs Chandler81 and Sds over posting bikini pics end up ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You clowns do know the Donald J Trump was against the EC right?  

Mar 20, 2019 - President Trump, who once called the electoral college “a disaster for a democracy,” ... Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish the electoral college. ... in Kentucky in long-shot bid against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

What’s your point?

Honestly asking.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Is he now?

130 thousand dead, the heartland is breaking records in infections every day 7 months into a pandemic. 

Hows the unemployment rate doing? 

Great job Don.   Great job just great ?? 

You start a thread about the Electoral College and within a couple pages decide to attack Trump? It would seem you realized your sophomoric argument was not going to convince anyone with any clue of how it works. Word of advice in future: any 9-0 votes are usually hard to attack unless you can go real deep.

• Awesome! (+1) 1