If Trump loses and refuses to leave

8 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Trash like this is what you losers voted for eff all of you! Come get some!

Oh, the fake Internet tough guy is back.  I think I hear your Mommy calling.  Perhaps it's nap time?

As for the video, we don't nee this kind of crap in this country.  We don't need a civil war sparked by the narcissistic impulses and overblown ego of the man-child that leaves office next month.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Oh, the fake Internet tough guy is back.  I think I hear your Mommy calling.  Perhaps it's nap time?

As for the video, we don't nee this kind of crap in this country.  We don't need a civil war sparked by the narcissistic impulses and overblown ego of the man-child that leaves office next month.

This MI state rep is way out of line here, imo. I believe she has been hit with loads of vile threats since she was in Rudy’s MI hearing.  I believe those are the people who she is angry with.  In her position however she should be either not responding at all or looking to de-escalate

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

This MI state rep is way out of line here, imo. I believe she has been hit with loads of vile threats since she was in Rudy’s MI hearing.  I believe those are the people who she is angry with.  In her position however she should be either not responding at all or looking to de-escalate

Couldn’t agree more

Just checked.

Trump hasn't conceded.

Trump must be terrified of prosecution.

Imagine all the things we'll learn if they can pry him out of the White House.

Well, some won't learn. They either can't or won't. 

• Like (+1) 2

image.thumb.png.60beae728cb9d171a4f4ca6d9ecdf1c9.png

How are the election bets going? Anyone paying up? 

@transplantbillsfan has been saying that DR has no honor on his bet but maybe he's come around. 

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

The books coming from the inside about "ex-President" Trump are going to be fun. I expect their summary will be, "He was totally crazy and my daily job was to save America."

44 minutes ago, shoshin said:

@transplantbillsfan has been saying that DR has no honor on his bet but maybe he's come around. 

The books coming from the inside about "ex-President" Trump are going to be fun. I expect their summary will be, "He was totally crazy and my daily job was to save America."

Transpy feels DR should honor a bet made regarding online profiles as they appear here, after he was banished here due to complaints from posters like, well, Transpy.   DR sees it differently.  It’s not a question of honor, it’s a question of proximity.  

You raise a point we can agree of—some unelected Washington insiders undoubtedly felt compelled to save America based on their view of what America should look like.  They are frequently referred to as “people familiar with..” and “...anonymous sources... or “James Comey”.  Instead of practicing subversion, they should run for office on the strength of their ideas.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

Just checked.

Trump hasn't conceded.

Trump must be terrified of prosecution.

Well, some won't learn. They either can't or won't. 

Trump out of office sadly will still be a huge power broker in the GOP. It is only if he goes to jail on tax/fraud charges when the GOP will fully turn on him. The bootlicking and sycophantic nature of the GOP to Trump will continue as long as he commands his insane base.  

37 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Transpy feels DR should honor a bet made regarding online profiles as they appear here, after he was banished here due to complaints from posters like, well, Transpy.   DR sees it differently.  It’s not a question of honor, it’s a question of proximity.  

Bwahahahahahaha. There's a word for that and probably has some non-PC origin. The word is Welcher. 

He made a silly bet and lost. It wasn't a 30 page contract with exculpating provisos.

What an embarrassing human. 

Edited by shoshin

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

I didn't realize @Chef Jim made that bet, too.

What's wrong with these people?  Last year I made a bet with 2 posters that Allen would make the pro bowl.  I've honored both bets by donating $50 to a charity and not making any prognostications for a full year.

They take after their leader: they're wildly sore losers.

What's scary is that these idiots believe they're being patriotic when they make threats of spilling out to the streets with guns to start some kind of civil war.

The answer is no: DR has doubled, tripled, quadrupled down on what he's doing.  He's symbolic of the problem of our country as he's now actually claiming that liberals (and I don't even think I'm that liberal... but I guess I am compared to them) like me and FDR (I think that's Tibs???) are "the enemy."  He's a moron, but every time I see him mention or quote me, I'm taking those as opportunities to remind him of his lost bet and then post a big Joe Biden avatar.  It's been annoying others on the board.  Boyst is even voluntarily using one of them as his own avatar, which I find hilarious.

I really just guess I had too much faith in some of them as they just ran away instead of owning up to being wrong.

36 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Bwahahahahahaha. There's a word for that and probably has some non-PC origin. The word is Welcher. 

He made a silly bet and lost. It wasn't a 30 page contract with exculpating provisos.

What an embarrassing human. 

I really enjoy interacting with DR, and other than Transpy being an entitled product of the system and woefully naive, I enjoy interacting with him as well.  He seems like a good guy. 

I’m not going to argue with you about your view on DR, it’s irrelevant to me.   On the other hand, you’re right, it wasn’t a 30 page contract as I understand it. It was a 2BD bet, not Twitter, not Insta, not wear a Biden shirt down Main Street, and certainly not at a newly formed site after folks conspired to have him bounced from here.  Personally, I can understand his perspective and take zero issue with it.  I also understand Transpy thinking his bet spanned the international date line, but I think that was unrealistic. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I didn't realize @Chef Jim made that bet, too.

What's wrong with these people?  Last year I made a bet with 2 posters that Allen would make the pro bowl.  I've honored both bets by donating $50 to a charity and not making any prognostications for a full year.

They take after their leader: they're wildly sore losers.

What's scary is that these idiots believe they're being patriotic when they make threats of spilling out to the streets with guns to start some kind of civil war.

The answer is no: DR has doubled, tripled, quadrupled down on what he's doing.  He's symbolic of the problem of our country as he's now actually claiming that liberals (and I don't even think I'm that liberal... but I guess I am compared to them) like me and FDR (I think that's Tibs???) are "the enemy."  He's a moron, but every time I see him mention or quote me, I'm taking those as opportunities to remind him of his lost bet and then post a big Joe Biden avatar.  It's been annoying others on the board.  Boyst is even voluntarily using one of them as his own avatar, which I find hilarious.

I really just guess I had too much faith in some of them as they just ran away instead of owning up to being wrong.

I don’t see it as indicative of a party problem. He’s just a guy without enough honor to even honor a silly message board bet. A spineless show of “character.”

Jim offered the bet. I don’t think the other guy accepted. That one is just funny. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Let's be clear. Greg was banned due to his OWN BEHAVIOR and the choices HE MADE. Not because of anyone else, or someone else's complaints against him. He was given a lot of rope, and HE chose to hang himself with it.

Put the personal responsibility where it belongs.

• Like (+1) 3

On 12/9/2020 at 6:22 AM, shoshin said:

Sad.

It's sad because it's indicative of the stark political divide.

When Trump first came into office the term "alternative facts" and "alternative truths" became reality.

These people believe that a lot of things that aren't true--many of which have been widely debunked and proven false--are truths simply because they believe it.  My father-in-law is a great example.  He's a hardcore Trump supporter (though he believes Biden will be President) who told me just last week that he believes there was widespread fraud.  When I asked why he believes it, he said "it's just what I see" with absolutely no further evidence or commentary to back it up.

Trump has the divine right to be President to many of them.  I don't lump @leh-nerd skin-erd into that category, but even he as one of the more admirable and respectable posters on the other side of the aisle still just said a bunch of out-there stuff in that post you just responded to.  And as you sum it up, it's just sad.

You raise a point we can agree of—some unelected Washington insiders undoubtedly felt compelled to save America based on their view of what America should look like.  They are frequently referred to as “people familiar with..” and “...anonymous sources... or “James Comey”.  Instead of practicing subversion, they should run for office on the strength of their ideas.  

No.  DO NOT lump me in with posters who complained about DR and got him banned.  I never complained about him to a mod and I took no part in that whatsoever and was surprised--and disappointed--when he got banned...

TWICE!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Look at you making up a ton of bull####... You are about to be called DR2

15 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Let's be clear. Greg was banned due to his OWN BEHAVIOR and the choices HE MADE. Not because of anyone else, or someone else's complaints against him. He was given a lot of rope, and HE chose to hang himself with it.

You can only repeat this so many times. Lehnard won't hear it. 

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm all for clarity and transparency.  There are quite a few folks who indicated there was pushback from moderators specifically for viewpoints they held.  The push back included being banned.  I read SDS comments after the great reset, took them as they were presented and explained that I had not experienced anything similar.  

I simply replied to a post about an issue, shared my perspective and you're free to disregard it.