If Trump loses and refuses to leave

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The Traitor In Chief doesn't have the balls to do it.  He's nothing but a bully whose never been thwarted before but that changes about 12:04 PM on January 20, 2021.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Warcodered said:

See , this story to me is 'enemy of the people' type propaganda.  Or at least, it's enemy of reasonable thought and easily accessible information. 

Here's a story from November:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/27/trump-says-he-will-leave-white-house-if-electoral-college-votes-for-biden.html

So, on the one hand, CNN runs a story that reads like a bad National Enquirer story, complete with frustrated "aides" dropping f-bombs and but seemingly powerless to leave their position followed up with anonymous sources purported to opine about whether or not DJT will attend Biden's swearing in. 

On the other hand you have a direct quote from the president from a  press conference stating that he will leave, yet that doesn't make it into the CNN story.  

Trump has checked out.

He's not doing his job.

He's causing America to be unprotected from cyber invasion.

In other words, nothing has changed since his inauguration.

In my opinion, the most corrupt and ineffective politician in American history in terms of negative impact on us.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Trump has checked out.

He's not doing his job.

In my opinion, the most corrupt and ineffective politician in American history in terms of negative impact on us.

Negative impact on the free rent he occupies in that one room apartment in your head....
Mitt Romney, lol. 

22 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Negative impact on the free rent he occupies in that one room apartment in your head....
Mitt Romney, lol. 

I am surprised after being embarrassed on here so much you still come... I guess stupid people really don't know what Embarrassed means anyway.

My own choosen intelligence community says Russia is behind the breach in at least 5 major agencies computer systems, but I will tell the world my friend Putin did not do this it must be the Chinese CP. (AGAIN)

I am openly discussing Marshall law in 4 states (in the Oval office) where no unrest is taking place based on no evidence of fraud 

A convicted liar who I pardon is leading the talk of Marshall law

I am openly encouraging violence against elected officials who are not on my side

I am ignoring 18,000,000 illnesses and 300,000 deaths for my own political good

When does the word TREASON  come into play?

Just asking?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, Kemp said:

Trump has checked out.

He's not doing his job.

You left out that he has been and continues to be completely in thrall to Vladimir Putin.  His reaction to the reports that the Russians are behind the massive cyber attack suggests that he's sold out, at least emotionally, to Russia.  In the POTUS, that constitutes treason IMO.

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

My own choosen intelligence community says Russia is behind the breach in at least 5 major agencies computer systems, but I will tell the world my friend Putin did not do this it must be the Chinese CP. (AGAIN)

I am openly discussing Marshall law in 4 states (in the Oval office) where no unrest is taking place based on no evidence of fraud 

I am openly encouraging violence against elected officials who are not on my side

Just asking?

I've been calling him a traitor since the summer.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Just asking?

And we are suppose to believe this guy wouldn’t accept help from Russian and other autocratic monsters. 

We sure dodged a bullet with this election. Four more years of this pos and the republic might have been kaput 

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump asked Flynn about using the military to overturn the election:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/20/donald-trump-asked-michael-flynn-using-military-overturn-election/

I really hope NY state goes after this guy when he leaves office. Yo7 can’t try and destroy our republic and just get away with it 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/18/2020 at 3:31 PM, Unforgiven said:

Mitt Romney, lol. 

As you can see, Trumpites can never discuss facts because they all go against them.. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/politics/trump-oval-office-meeting-special-counsel-martial-law/index.html

Martial law?

The cult continues, with the simple-minded continuing to obey their master.

• Like (+1) 2

https://www.axios.com/trump-white-house-conspiracy-theories-d95450a4-c7a3-4579-a568-0473b18529c9.html

Trump turns on everyone

"ThelatestTargets of his outrage include Vice President Pence, chief of staff Mark Meadows, White House counsel Pat Cipollone, Secretary of State Pompeo and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Why it matters: Trump thinks everyone around him is weak, stupid or disloyal — and increasingly seeks comfort only in people who egg him on to overturn the election results. We cannot stress enough how unnerved Trump officials are by the conversations unfolding inside the White House."

Edited by TBBills

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

https://www.axios.com/trump-white-house-conspiracy-theories-d95450a4-c7a3-4579-a568-0473b18529c9.html

Trump turns on everyone

"ThelatestTargets of his outrage include Vice President Pence, chief of staff Mark Meadows, White House counsel Pat Cipollone, Secretary of State Pompeo and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Why it matters: Trump thinks everyone around him is weak, stupid or disloyal — and increasingly seeks comfort only in people who egg him on to overturn the election results. We cannot stress enough how unnerved Trump officials are by the conversations unfolding inside the White House."

Pence started being the face of the administration last week.  That's smoke IMO.  Trump seems to be suffering some kind of mental breakdown, and somebody -- maybe Meadows or Kutchner -- needs to move to have him declared incapacitated and set the wheels in motion to invoke the 25th Amendment:

"4: Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."

The alternative is that Trump continues listening to Flynn and Powell and tries to do something stupidly illegal for which he can be arrested for inciting rebellion or actually engaging in rebellion against the authority of the United States and its laws.

55 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Pence started being the face of the administration last week.  That's smoke IMO.  Trump seems to be suffering some kind of mental breakdown, and somebody -- maybe Meadows or Kutchner -- needs to move to have him declared incapacitated and set the wheels in motion to invoke the 25th Amendment:

"4: Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."

The alternative is that Trump continues listening to Flynn and Powell and tries to do something stupidly illegal for which he can be arrested for inciting rebellion or actually engaging in rebellion against the authority of the United States and its laws.

That would be fun to watch.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Tiberius said:

And we are suppose to believe this guy wouldn’t accept help from Russian and other autocratic monsters. 

We sure dodged a bullet with this election. Four more years of this pos and the republic might have been kaput 

I really hope NY state goes after this guy when he leaves office. Yo7 can’t try and destroy our republic and just get away with it 

I used to think that Trump should be left alone after leaving office so as to let the sleeping dog lie and avoid years of divisiveness that surely would flow from his prosecution.  Not anymore.  The voter fraud hoax is just too much for me.  And, to top it off, he won't lift a finger against the Russian hack for reasons known only to him and Putin.  So now I'm on the side of we need to prosecute him aggressively and see where things end up.  No more kid gloves for this fool. 

• Like (+1) 1