If Trump loses and refuses to leave

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That was about Russian interference in the election something supported by evidence as opposed to Trumps claim of a massive amount of voter fraud in favor of Democrats with none.

You're conflating interference with collusion.  There was evidence of the former but none of the latter.  But there was no evidence the interference changed a single vote.

Edited by Doc

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The reason it was a thing was that he was lying about not supporting it or more accurately he was lying about being against it. I mean by all means say this was a mistake by President Elect Biden but Trump doesn't get to pretend he was a voice of reason on this subject when he wasn't.

So, you’ll go so far as to compare a guy shooting the breeze with a dopey radio show host to guy who was a multi-decade US Senator fully and completely briefed by the intelligence community?  A realty TV pitchman to a guy who given the experience and wisdom after decades in Washington who should have known the war was a mistake? 

This is priceless.  DJT complicit in the Iraq War, the guy who actually voted for it and bragged about it presidential.  

This. is. epic. 

:worthy:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, you’ll go so far as to compare a guy shooting the breeze with a dopey radio show host to guy who was a multi-decade US Senator fully and completely briefed by the intelligence community?  A realty TV pitchman to a guy who given the experience and wisdom after decades in Washington who should have known the war was a mistake? 

This is priceless.  DJT complicit in the Iraq War, the guy who actually voted for it and bragged about it presidential.  

This. is. epic. 

Amazing, isn't it? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, daz28 said:

The few people with a brain knew that Iraq wasn't the terrorist state, and weren't stupid enough to accept "he's a bad guy" as a legit reason for war.  I can still recall telling people how dumb they were even as they were ripping down the Saddam statues.  Bush/Cheney, 2 more complete failures, and they RE-ELECTED him(sorta). The stupidity of the American voter, and the sham that was that election scared me away from politics for years.  How old is Dan Bongino?  Was he too young to remember THAT most corrupt administration in history??  

I’ll play. 

Why are Barry, Michelle, Geo and Laurz best friends now? 

Forgive and forget? 

Shared bond of dispatching impotent dictators?  

Thruple, one extra to man the camera? 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're conflating interference with collusion.  There was evidence of the former but none of the latter.  But there was no evidence the interference changed a single vote.

No I wasn't I was responding to his posting of this tweet.

Which is about Russian interference, and even getting into the idea of whether he colluded or not this was an election where he actually asked Russia to release emails to damage his opponent. So if there was evidence of their interference they absolutely should investigate whether he worked with them.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This. is. epic. 

So you didn't actually read what I said then.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Amazing, isn't it? 

Without a hint of irony.

Howard Stern. 

Access to every piece of intelligence the country has ever gathered.

The same. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Which is about Russian interference, and even getting into the idea of whether he colluded or not this was an election where he actually asked Russia to release emails to damage his opponent. So if there was evidence of their interference they absolutely should investigate whether he worked with them.

So you didn't actually read what I said then.

I did, and maybe I jumped the gun.  I’m hearing that lots of critical intelligence decisions were made by the guest hosts on Rowan and Martin’s Laugh In. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They spent a million or so on Facebook ads.  If that was enough to overcome the $1.2 billion spent by Hilly's campaign...

And as for the e-mail thing, if you're secretly colluding with someone, you don't go out in public and ask them to do stuff for you.  It was more a statement on the sad state of the American press who didn't care to investigate something they should have been investigating.

And the truth is that Barry's admin knew about Russia's interference and didn't do a thing about it.

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Without a hint of irony.

Howard Stern. 

Access to every piece of intelligence the country has ever gathered.

The same.

I guess so.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ll play. 

Why are Barry, Michelle, Geo and Laurz best friends now? 

Forgive and forget? 

Shared bond of dispatching impotent dictators?  

Thruple, one extra to man the camera? 

If you have to answer a question with what about these guys, you lost. Whataboutism has been a Trumper narrative for 4 years. Stop that ****. Stick up for what your side has done without pointing to whataboutism.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If you have to answer a question with what about these guys, you lost. Whataboutism has been a Trumper narrative for 4 years. Stop that ****. Stick up for what your side has done without pointing to whataboutism.

I considered what you offered here and rejected it because it’s nonsensical.  However, great  misuse of one of the most overused internet expressions of the day.  Next, use straw man incorrectly.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I considered what you offered here and rejected it because it’s nonsensical.  However, great  misuse of one of the most overused internet expressions of the day.  Next, use straw man incorrectly.  

When you answer a question, think, hey what I’m saying could easily be started with the phrase What about... If you answer yes, then you are using a whataboutism. And yea, it’s used a lot online now because it’s a very common defense the right has been using for the past 4 years. Again, defend your position without an argument that starts with what about... 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Biden is the only one running for prez.  I said the same about Hillary when she was running.

I don't think Trump was for it. Do you have any proof that he was?  But even so who cares? At the time he was a private citizen NOT a Senator with a vote like Joe and Hillary.

An apology might be nice but as I stated above I want him to move to the AZ desert, wear sack cloth and ashes never to be seen or heard from again.

But as the Stones said, you can't always get what you want.

Trump said it on the Howard Stern Show before the vote

So, you, think Biden shouldn't be President because of his vote. Who voted against it that you would accept?

Sanders? Are you a Bernie Bro?

24 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

When you answer a question, think, hey what I’m saying could easily be started with the phrase What about... If you answer yes, then you are using a whataboutism. And yea, it’s used a lot online now because it’s a very common defense the right has been using for the past 4 years. Again, defend your position without an argument that starts with what about... 

Do you really think this tactic is used exclusively by the right?

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump said it on the Howard Stern Show before the vote

So, you, think Biden shouldn't be President because of his vote. Who voted against it that you would accept?

Sanders? Are you a Bernie Bro?

"Yeah I guess" on the Howard Stern Show. Howard Stern Show?  Really? Is that all you got?

Edited by reddogblitz

7 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

But I wasn’t asked a question, the question was directed to @reddogblitz.  If you’re into  internet characterizations and labels, it was an attempt to hijack.   

Be that as it may, the subject matter of the post I attempted to hijack was about George W Bush and the relative corruption of his administration.  That poster referenced Dan Bongino, a pundit well known for suggesting Obama was the most corrupt president in history. 

I backfilled the  544 test and have concluded that I personally would not have started the answer to a query about George W Bush with “What about George W Bush...”. 

Thank you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But I wasn’t asked a question, the question was directed to @reddogblitz.  If you’re into  internet characterizations and labels, it was an attempt to hijack.   

Be that as it may, the subject matter of the post I attempted to hijack was about George W Bush and the relative corruption of his administration.  That poster referenced Dan Bongino, a pundit well known for suggesting Obama was the most corrupt president in history. 

I backfilled the  544 test and have concluded that I personally would not have started the answer to a query about George W Bush with “What about George W Bush...”. 

Thank you. 

Patent pending on that test btw.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Do you really think this tactic is used exclusively by the right?

"Yeah I guess" on the Howard Stern Show. Howard Stern Show?  Really? Is that all you got?

All I got?

It's a direct quote from Agent Orange.

All I ever read here from the other side is accusations that always turn out to be untrue.

But you take issue with someone saying something on the radio. You're a keen judge of reality.

43 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Can you Trumpies answer me this one thing?

How come Trump is allowed to say he won, but the electoral college, popular vote, and government are not?

@B-Man, @westside2, @rochester rob, @Big Gun

I am not now and never will/have been for Trump. It's the other RochesterRob on this board

• Thank you (+1) 1