If Trump loses and refuses to leave

..so" a pack of Camels if you vote for Trump" I presume.........

4 LA men admit to Skid Row voter-fraud scheme, DA announces

The alleged voter fraud occurred during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Four men have admitted to offering homeless people in Los Angeles money and cigarettes in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms, authorities said Wednesday.

Richard Howard, 64, and Louis Thomas Wise, 37, pleaded no contest last week to one felony count each of subscribing a fictitious name, or the name of another to an initiative petition and registration of a fictitious person, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.

Christopher Joseph Williams, 41, and Nickey Demelvin Huntley, 45, each pleaded no contest to one felony count of circulating an initiative or petition containing false, forged or fictitious names.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/4-la-men-admit-to-skid-row-voter-fraud-scheme-da-announces

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Everyone here should be upset at Trump floating the idea of delaying the election, which is set in the statutes as "the Tuesday next after the first Monday in the month of November."

And this is a very bad indicator of what's to come in the next couple months.

You're a hypocrite if you're in this forum constantly touting the Constitution and what it is to be American, you damn well should be feeling uneasy at this insane proposal by our President.

I'm not upset.  I don't think it's a bad indicator.  I think the election will move forward, a president chosen, raucous debate will follow, and half the country will hate the other half.  And I think Joe Biden participating in destroying General Flynn, including unmasking his name as he was leaving office and lying about it later, is 200x more troubling than a president's musings.  

Then again, there's lots of folk taking a knee and cloaking themselves in the light of Joe Biden, who, incidentally, now thinks his name Kelly Leak. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Confirmation of the circumventing of the Constitution by Trump and his henchmen. 

Trump and his supporters want a dictatorship.

How surprising.

When I started this thread the usual gang of idiots said it could never happen. Now they will support it, as I predicted they would.

My name is Elmer J.  Fudd.  I own a mansion and a yacht. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because he's embarrassed of his record and has changed screen names more often than Tibs changes his underwear. Yet, despite his new name, he can't help but posting the same stuff that outs him as being a deeply stupid and very bad person. It's kind of hilarious to witness someone lose their mind in real time. 

...HUH??...since when?...............

59 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Funny, many think the Dem Mayors and Governors destroyed their cities to secure the WH.

...only for the checkbook to pay for them being complicit in letting cities, lives, businesses et al be destroyed.......

40 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

He had stage 4 colon cancer, that happened to have the virus, which do you think had a greater cause to his passing?

No idea. I've known two people who beat stage 4 colon cancer.

That makes him even more stupid, so calling him smart seems exceptionally stupid, now.

27 minutes ago, Niagara said:

And you are an idiot. Dem Mayors acted w/o backbones. Pussies abandon police precincts, or was it politically motivated? Either way you are a fool defending it.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/05/29/exclusive-mayor-jacob-frey-discusses-what-led-to-the-abandonment-of-3rd-precinct/

Chief Arradondo and I made the decision ...to vacate the 3rd Precinct needed to be on the table as a way to both help de-escalate.

You're  funny. Mayors wanted to kill people to beat Trump. Are you saying they are almost as stupid as you?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm not upset.  I don't think it's a bad indicator.  I think the election will move forward, a president chosen, raucous debate will follow, and half the country will hate the other half.  And I think Joe Biden participating in destroying General Flynn, including unmasking his name as he was leaving office and lying about it later, is 200x more troubling than a president's musings.  

Then again, there's lots of folk taking a knee and cloaking themselves in the light of Joe Biden, who, incidentally, now thinks his name Kelly Leak. 

In order to be unmasked, you must first be masked.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

A new level of stupid, gentlemen.

This fool thinks that Dem mayors and governors destroyed their cities to secure the WH.

Herman Cain laughs at how stupid this statement is.

Well I mean he is the same guy who created the "Did Fauci help create the Cona Virus" thread, he's got a reputation to protect.

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't mind him he's just casually trying to delegitimize the results of a future election that he's not polling well in.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Don't mind him he's just casually trying to delegitimize the results of a future election that he's not polling well in.

You mean like 4 years of calling the 2016 stolen because of Russia? Then abusing the powers of the White House, CIA, FBI, and DOJ to spy on and then punish your political opposition?

Yeah, that had no long term impact on the future of our republic. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

In order to be unmasked, you must first be masked.

I don’t think you know the issue if you say something like this. It really exposes your ignorance of the problem with selective unmasking. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You mean like 4 years of calling the 2016 stolen because of Russia? Then abusing the powers of the White House, CIA, FBI, and DOJ to spy on and then punish your political opposition?

Yeah, that had no long term impact on the future of our republic. 

Dice reveals Private Games this month - Page 2 — Battlefield Forums

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Everyone here should be upset at Trump floating the idea of delaying the election, which is set in the statutes as "the Tuesday next after the first Monday in the month of November."

And this is a very bad indicator of what's to come in the next couple months.

You're a hypocrite if you're in this forum constantly touting the Constitution and what it is to be American, you damn well should be feeling uneasy at this insane proposal by our President.

So, I've been thinking about the sad emoji that you clicked on re: my earlier reply. 

Obviously, this is internet correspondence so 'sad' probably means different things to different people.  Maybe you're sad I'm a dimwit for not being concerned about Trump, maybe you're sad that I don't see Trump and the danger he posed the way you do, or maybe you think it's crazy a fellow citizen wouldn't be hoppin' mad that a president would even think something like this. 

But, speaking hypothetically, let's assume President Trump could legally postpone the election for...say 2 years.  I'm talking emergency powers, outrage from the left, outrage in the streets, whatever, but assuming it was legal....

Why should I oppose that, in fact, why would I not enthusiastically support it?  

The leaders of the opposition party ran a con on the people....and what makes me sad is a whole lot of people like you supported it.  It didnt matter that it was preposterous, it didn't matter that there was never evidence, it didnt matter that thinking people knew it was BS about 3 months into his term.  It still doesn't matter to you, in spite of the complete and total clusterfxxk that the Mueller trials were exposed to be.

The way I see it, the rules of the game are established, and the rules as established by your people that there are no rules...and you and yours are at least hypothetically complicit in impacting my vote. My president's ability to lead was impacted on a massive scale.  Why would I care about your vote when you don't give a $#!! about mine? 

Hypothetically speaking. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don’t think you know the issue if you say something like this. It really exposes your ignorance of the problem with selective unmasking. 

Thankfully, you're here to edooocate me.