Chicago

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Mayor Lightweight said, "we're making progress"...………...

Mayor Beetlejuice doesn't care about the shootings, she cares more about dressing up like a cowboy for the census. I can't post pictures but if you look at Beetlejuice and then her pic, they look the same

• Like (+1) 1

…...WAIT...political corruption in Illinois?.....must be fake news.....

Illinois political powerhouse implicated in corruption probe

A utility company has already agreed to $200 million fine in connection with the allegations

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Longtime Illinois House Speaker and state Democratic Party chairman Michael Madigan is facing calls for his resignation after federal prosecutors implicated him in an alleged bribery scheme, which has resulted in utility company ComEd agreeing to a $200 million fine.

Federal prosecutors said that utility company ComEd admitted to providing jobs or contracts "for various associates of a high-level elected official for the state of Illinois." While Madigan's name was not mentioned, a federal court filing identifies the official as the Illinois House speaker.

"The speaker has a lot that he needs to answer for, to authorities, to investigators, and most importantly, to the people of Illinois,” Gov. J.B. Pritzker said. “If these allegations of wrongdoing by the speaker are true, there is no question that he will have betrayed the public trust and he must resign."

Prosecutors claim that the purpose of the alleged scheme was "to influence and reward the official’s efforts to assist ComEd with respect to legislation concerning ComEd and its business." In a news release, the U.S. Attorney's Office said that "Public Official A" influenced lawmakers regarding legislation that impacted ComEd. At this time, Madigan has not been charged and has not been formally accused of wrongdoing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illinois-political-powerhouse-implicated-in-corruption-probe

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is exactly what that alien Lightfoot and her minions want. They want violence. They want division, they want chaos. Chicago is a !@#$ cess pool and I pity the people that still live there. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/20/2020 at 3:20 PM, B-Man said:

We would like to help the poor citizens of Chicago, 

but it might help President trump too.

Makes sense.

I know I shouldn’t laugh because the normal people of Chicago are hurting. You know, the rational and competent ones. Not the blow hard ***** sticks on the news. But I laugh at this. I laugh at their self inflicted pain. If they weren’t so busy trying to tow a line drawn by people who fit the criteria to be deemed of mentally ill, their city may not be going to the dogs. It’s their own fault. They got what they asked for in that city and that state. Oh well. Let me know when they’re done being ***** stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

Chicago police warned about possibility of shooting: report

By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

Chicago police were reportedly warned that there could be a retaliatory strike at the funeral service that was the site of Tuesday’s mass shooting that injured at least 14.

CBS Chicago, citing unnamed sources, reported that police assigned a squad car at the funeral service for Donnie Weathersby. The report said that Weathersby,  31, was killed on July 14 and the funeral at Rhodes Funeral Services was expected to draw a large crowd.

The Chicago Police Department did not immediately respond to a Fox News email seeking comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-warned-about-possiblity-of-shooting-report