Danny Masterson charged for rape.

14 hours ago, Augie said:

Ugh.......... Can we find some positive news? 

These are strange times. 

Let us all hope better times are ahead. 

Frankly this is positive news. This dude is a serial rapist and has been allowed to skate because of his connection to Scientology.

Which, by the way, has poisoned the pets of one of the accusers. https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8548927/mars-voltas-cedric-bixler-zavala-scientologists-killed-dog

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Frankly this is positive news. This dude is a serial rapist and has been allowed to skate because of his connection to Scientology.

Which, by the way, has poisoned the pets of one of the accusers. https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8548927/mars-voltas-cedric-bixler-zavala-scientologists-killed-dog

Damn....psychos.  When I lived in California, I went on a date with a Scientologist.  I was turned off because her eyes stayed wide wide open the entire night.

21 hours ago, The Poojer said:

this has been hanging over his head for several years, he was removed from the cast of The Ranch over a year ago because of the allegations.

Yeah I googled this and I was seeing stories from over a year ago.  

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

Can't Scientology beam him up to the mother ship where he can make his escape by playing intergalactic foosball with the Klingons.

You just keep Mr. Roddenberry's universe separate and distinct from Mr. Hubbard's.  (Until J.J. Abrams gets ahold of the rights to Battlefield Earth, which couldn't be any worse than the last try they had at it...) ?

On 6/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, The Poojer said:

this has been hanging over his head for several years, he was removed from the cast of The Ranch over a year ago because of the allegations.

I think it was more like 2 years ago because they did 2 seasons without him I believe. 

Looks like 3 years ago, original allegations were in 2017

Edited by apuszczalowski