Trump is a Fascist

Kemp

Preach it. It's reality. You won't find a ton of support on that from the others here, but you're getting it from me. 

Trump is what American fascism looks like — fat, stupid, lazy, old, ignorant, racist and loudly proud of it 

Kinda like most of PPP, come to think of it. 

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

If you want to ACTUALLY see fascism in action, take a look at cancel culture. Here’s a hint: Trump doesn’t participate in that.

That's not an example of fascism at all, in any way. Who has been "canceled" exactly, and how is it fascist? Use a specific example. 

Also. The idea that Trump doesn't participate in cancel culture. Is. Absolutely. Hysterical. The man is a Troll. All he does is talk ***** nonstop. He is trying to cancel people, all the time. How stupid are you?

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you support him, you are a fascist.

You can complain and moan and change the topic, but that is an essential truth.

yeah, no. 

sorry but that is not how it works, in fact.. it's not how any of this works. your "feelz" don't dictate who i am. you may not agree with who your projection puts out but, more than anything, that is your problem, not mine.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

That's not an example of fascism at all, in any way. Who has been "canceled" exactly, and how is it fascist? Use a specific example. 

Also. The idea that Trump doesn't participate in cancel culture. Is. Absolutely. Hysterical. The man is a Troll. All he does is talk ***** nonstop. He is trying to cancel people, all the time. How stupid are you?

How does the Moslem Brotherhood feel about fascism?

Just now, Reality Check said:

How does the Moslem Brotherhood feel about fascism?

You'd know more than I would. I don't know why you're spelling it Moslem, or why you've decided this is my identity. It is again fascinating how each PPP poster has made a different decision on who I am and what my motivations are. 

Everyone's sure I'm full of BS but nobody can quite decide which villain I should be, exactly.

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You'd know more than I would. I don't know why you're spelling it Moslem, or why you've decided this is my identity. It is again fascinating how each PPP poster has made a different decision on who I am and what my motivations are. 

Everyone's sure I'm full of BS but nobody can quite decide which villain I should be, exactly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8405193/Looters-break-Macys-Herald-Square-make-10-000-worth-merchandise.html

45 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you support him, you are a fascist.

You can complain and moan and change the topic, but that is an essential truth.

This question comes from someone who’s not a Trump fan: how exactly is Trump a fascist and what actual policies has he put in place to further that goal?

Thats a pretty heavy charge you leveled. You ought to explain a lot more.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Who knew that simply by coming from a modest WNY working class immigrant background, studying really hard in public school, putting myself through college (twice), and then working my butt off in a job that I love for over 30 years, serving clients of all races, creeds and colors that I could earn the two very distinguished honorary degrees of ‘racist’ and ‘fascist’ just by visiting a message board.  In a nutshell...That Was Easy!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Who knew that simply by coming from a modest WNY working class immigrant background, studying really hard in public school, putting myself through college (twice), and then working my butt off in a job that I love for over 30 years, serving clients of all races, creeds and colors that I could earn the two very distinguished honorary degrees of ‘racist’ and ‘fascist’ just by visiting a message board.  In a nutshell...That Was Easy!

They're optional identities. You don't have to be racist or fascist if you don't want to be. I'm giving you permission.

The bar is quite low to join anti-racism and anti-fascism. Despite the media's portrayal, all these things are is simply speaking out against racism and fascism. That's it! That's all you have to do to not be racist and fascist. Simply do not support their forms, and call them out as being bad.

Unless you think they're good! In which case, frame those degrees!

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'd just like to thank the OP for the well thought out, well reasoned, and well explained statement including facts and real life examples. It's truly rare to see that kind of argument these days.

/s

Great sarcasm, brah! 

Seriously though, your post really well thought out, well reasoned, and provided a solid counter argument with real life examples. It's really hard to find ANY examples of Trump supporting fascism. Can't think of any!!!!

/s

It's extremely common to see that kind of argument these days. 

32 minutes ago, snafu said:

This question comes from someone who’s not a Trump fan: how exactly is Trump a fascist and what actual policies has he put in place to further that goal?

Thats a pretty heavy charge you leveled. You ought to explain a lot more.

Do you really not have any guesses at all? Nothing you can think of, in his policies or statements? Nothing reads "fascist" to you from anything you've read or heard from Trump?

Have you seen/read anything from Trump? 

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Great sarcasm, brah! 

Seriously though, your post really well thought out, well reasoned, and provided a solid counter argument with real life examples. It's really hard to find ANY examples of Trump supporting fascism. Can't think of any!!!!

/s

Enlighten me, how do you counter an argument that wasn't made? Please feel free to hit me with some points and I'd be happy to address or concede them.

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

They're optional identities. You don't have to be racist or fascist if you don't want to be. I'm giving you permission.

The bar is quite low to join anti-racism and anti-fascism. Despite the media's portrayal, all these things are is simply speaking out against racism and fascism. That's it! That's all you have to do to not be racist and fascist. Simply do not support their forms, and call them out as being bad.

Unless you think they're good! In which case, frame those degrees!

Or....how about I just continue living my life as I always have, being an example of treating people based on the content of their character and not by the color of the skin. Or, is that too 1960’s for your woke self? 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Enlighten me, how do you counter an argument that wasn't made? Please feel free to hit me with some points and I'd be happy to address or concede them.

The argument is "Trump is a fascist"

The evidence is "most of Trump's statements and policies"

Maybe you'd like to tell us how Trump is actually very democratic instead of fascist? 

• Haha (+1) 1