The Vote by mail debate

30 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....your laughable defense needs to rest......other than purported Erie County, you have NOT offered a credible list of witnesses...motion to dismiss so granted......

Hoax!  There's no such thing as voter fraud.  As evinced by the fact that nobody can put their finger on more than about 2.5 dozen instances of voter fraud in hundreds of millions of ballots cast!  You and your hoaxy pals will keep on repeating the lie without ever bothering to ask **gasp** is this really true??

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax!  There's no such thing as voter fraud.  As evinced by the fact that nobody can put their finger on more than about 2.5 dozen instances of voter fraud in hundreds of millions of ballots cast!  You and your hoaxy pals will keep on repeating the lie without ever bothering to ask **gasp** is this really true??

....LMAO....you have now been relegated to the 4th chair......which usually means a stall in the men's room to be called upon if needed, but rarely happens......

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LMAO....you have now been relegated to the 4th chair......which usually means a stall in the men's room to be called upon if needed, but rarely happens......

Eww.  Not the place I would put a chair if I was the one making the seating arrangements.  Gross. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Eww.  Not the place I would put a chair if I was the one making the seating arrangements.  Gross. 

You wouldn't have to as there are usually several from which to choose.  Choose...wisely.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:28 PM, JetsFan20 said:

Republicans don’t want vote by mail bc it chips away at their ability to do exactly this: target and disenfranchise Black voters and people of color.

Look if Trump thinks he can win then it won't be illegal, if he doesn't think he can win it will be illegal. Simple as that.

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Link?

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

rapid-link.jpeg

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

link-3d-ocarina3.jpg

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No imagination. Now this is a link:

See the source image

Or is it what many people in Caddyshack thought was a Tootsie Roll?

This one is missing:

ef304fcf12dd64fc2e403a2552015b95.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I do not believe you are a lawyer- actually maybe you just are terrible at it- but when there have been over 1100 convictions of voter fraud it make you sound dumb when you pretend there are 30 of them. Literally you are off exponentially and want people to believe you. Also if you think everyone who committed fraud has been found guilty you really should give up law.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/#choose-a-state

26 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Look if Trump thinks he can win then it won't be illegal, if he doesn't think he can win it will be illegal. Simple as that.

Why do you troll? No one who pays attention is actually this stupid 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I do not believe you are a lawyer- actually maybe you just are terrible at it- but when there have been over 1100 convictions of voter fraud it make you sound dumb when you pretend there are 30 of them. Literally you are off exponentially and want people to believe you. Also if you think everyone who committed fraud has been found guilty you really should give up law.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/#choose-a-state

Why do you troll? No one who pays attention is actually this stupid 

And the difference between 30 and 1100 is minute given the probably billions of votes cast in this country since your conservative website began keeping score.  Logic 1, voter fraud hoax, 0.  

Also, maybe you should try brushing up on the topic.  I looked at one page of your hysterical conservative website.  And guess what?  The things that your liar Trumper pals try to pass off as voter fraud aren't actually related to the casting of a false ballot!  Last I checked, "ballot petition fraud" (which is better characterized as designating petition fraud and which involves the falsification of a signature on a petition to gain ballot access) is not voter fraud!  Of course you would know this given your intimate involvement in and expertise with respect to the political process.  Another day, another voter fraud lie/hoax debunked!  

Edited by SectionC3

17 hours ago, dubs said:

Yes.

When a person proactively requests a ballot to be used in place of voting in person, that's acceptable.

When ballots are sent out, en mass, to everyone, that essentially asking for anarchy.

...could that be part of the "master plan"?.....add some more coal to the "fear mongering boiler" because there could be an "opportunity (COUGH)" with mass mail-in ballots??....an opportunity to massage some???.........

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

And the difference between 30 and 1100 is minute given the probably billions of votes cast in this country since your conservative website began keeping score.  Logic 1, voter fraud hoax, 0.  

Also, maybe you should try brushing up on the topic.  I looked at one page of your hysterical conservative website.  And guess what?  The things that your liar Trumper pals try to pass off as voter fraud aren't actually related to the casting of a false ballot!  Last I checked, "ballot petition fraud" (which is better characterized as designating petition fraud and which involves the falsification of a signature on a petition to gain ballot access) is not voter fraud!  Of course you would know this given your intimate involvement in and expertise with respect to the political process.  Another day, another voter fraud lie/hoax debunked!  

It is funny how you believe that every person who commits fraud is caught, you must also believe that every murderer is caught since we spend much more time and money on it. Any rational person understands that for every person caught that many times that are not caught. I also am amazed that you think " registering" people who have no intention of voting does not increase the likelihood of fraud. If you know a person is not voting but you have registered them you can show up and claim their ballot. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is funny how you believe that every person who commits fraud is caught, you must also believe that every murderer is caught since we spend much more time and money on it. Any rational person understands that for every person caught that many times that are not caught. I also am amazed that you think " registering" people who have no intention of voting does not increase the likelihood of fraud. If you know a person is not voting but you have registered them you can show up and claim their ballot. 

Hoax!  It’s not “registering!”  You have no clue what you’re talking about.  Literally none.  Petition fraud involves falsely signing or witnessing the name of a voter subscribed to a petition required for a candidate to be nominated to run for public office.  It has nothing to do with fraud in VOTING.  

as far as your contention of additional actual voter fraud, I’m sad to report that you are the victim of another trump hoax.  All you can do is suspect a problem.  You can’t prove it, and you can’t prove its possible depth.  It’s another Buffalo Timmy fairy tale!  Have a good day, hoaxer! 

Edited by SectionC3

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Here's a compromise.  Mail everyone a ballot.  They fill it out in advance and bring it to a polling station on Election Day where their identity is verified. 

Hoax.  Good to see you support back door poll taxes.  Why don’t you just leave some jellybeans there while you’re at it? Not to mention disenfranchising absentees.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Good to see you support back door poll taxes.  Why don’t you just leave some jellybeans there while you’re at it? Not to mention disenfranchising absentees.  

Hoax on the "poll taxes" lie. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax!  It’s not “registering!”  You have no clue what you’re talking about.  Literally none.  Petition fraud involves falsely signing or witnessing the name of a voter subscribed to a petition required for a candidate to be nominated to run for public office.  It has nothing to do with fraud in VOTING.  

as far as your contention of additional actual voter fraud, I’m sad to report that you are the victim of another trump hoax.  All you can do is suspect a problem.  You can’t prove it, and you can’t prove its possible depth.  It’s another Buffalo Timmy fairy tale!  Have a good day, hoaxer! 

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

Next time use Google for literally 5 seconds- you must register to vote in USA. Registering people without there knowledge is a problem if you do not demand ID. You seriously have TDS.

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax on the "poll taxes" lie. 

Hoax on your hoax.  IDs have a cost! 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

Next time use Google for literally 5 seconds- you must register to vote in USA. Registering people without there knowledge is a problem if you do not demand ID. You seriously have TDS.

Hoax.  Petition fraud is different from voter registration !  Spend more than five seconds on google next time!