"One Buffalo: Racism Isn't Real" video

Would any of the TBD PPP Race Experts be willing to simply read their posts with their human God-given voices and faces on camera if there was a monetary incentive?

I am now willing to pay you directly via PayPal for your participation, $50 paid to you in exchange for you reading 5 of your posts on camera. Half delivered to you at the beginning of the call, and half delivered at the end. Even if you are a huge coward and want to cut and run, this is an easy way to steal $25 from me. If you need it that bad, I can afford to lose it, even to a thieving racist. I'm used to it.

So what do you say? Take some of that Soros money and just read some of your thoughts about the protests & race in America. 

$50 for you to read 5 posts. Easy money.

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Would any of the TBD PPP Race Experts be willing to simply read their posts with their human God-given voices and faces on camera if there was a monetary incentive?

I am now willing to pay you directly via PayPal for your participation, $50 paid to you in exchange for you reading 5 of your posts on camera. Half delivered to you at the beginning of the call, and half delivered at the end. Even if you are a huge coward and want to cut and run, this is an easy way to steal $25 from me. If you need it that bad, I can afford to lose it, even to a thieving racist. I'm used to it.

So what do you say? Take some of that Soros money and just read some of your thoughts about the protests & race in America. 

$50 for you to read 5 posts. Easy money.

that’s a lot of effort for fifty bucks.  Sweeten that pot baby

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

I've noticed a lot of our fellow Bills fans are sure that racism isn't real.

In an attempt to heal this country, I thought these words could go a long way and help people outside of our community. That's why I'm scheduling a time for all of the folks who've been so strident in their posts here, reminding us all that racism is not real, to go ahead and use their faces and tell us on camera.

No need to tell us your name / location. We just want to see your face. Go ahead and wear some Bills gear too, to make us all proud.

I will be arranging times for people who've been really loud about this — even people I've put on ignore like @Reality Check, you get another chance here bud — to make time with me. I can be pretty flexible to your schedule. 

If you have time and interest, and you want to make sure that the world beyond our Bills community has the chance to hear your words of wisdom, please make sure to schedule a time. I will be recording throughout this next week.

Let's show people what Buffalo is made of!!

@Chef Jim you had a lot of thoughts. What's your schedule?

@billsfan1959 you had a lot of great thoughts on racism and police. I know you're not working anymore. What's your schedule this week?

@Deranged Rhino you're in Los Angeles so we're in the time zone. You have also made it clear that white genocide is an issue. Can I get you saying that with your mouth instead of your fingers?

Who else? I know we've got a lot of smart people here and I don't want to leave anyone out. 

I don't think you've established that any poster here agrees with your premise "that racism isn't real".  If that's your conclusion from posts read around here the past few days, then your reading comprehension sucks. 

Edited by keepthefaith

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't think you've established that any poster here agrees with your premise "that racism isn't real".  If that's your conclusion form posts read around here the past few days, then your reading comprehension sucks. 

He hasn’t even established that any posters are in fact racists. To @GregPersons a racist is:

1. A conservative 

2. Does not want to defund the police 

3. Does not participate in protests 

4. Does not denounce racism publicly 

5. Posts food pics on Facebook and instagram. 
6. Does not publicly say BLM is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And if they do it better not be Wonder Bread. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

that’s a lot of effort for fifty bucks.  Sweeten that pot baby

A lot of effort? To read posts that have already been written?? In a zoom call??

Nah. I'm a job creator. This is the new economy, baby.

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

takes a poster this horrific to make you think, hey maybe tibs isn't so bad

I said the same things a few days ago.  @Tiberius I'm sorry to have put you on ignore and made fun of you.

Just now, GregPersons said:

A lot of effort? To read posts that have already been written?? In a zoom call??

Nah. I'm a job creator. This is the new economy, baby.

Why not use teams?  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He hasn’t even established that any posters are in fact racists. To @GregPersons a racist is:

1. A conservative 

2. Does not want to defund the police 

3. Does not participate in protests 

4. Does not denounce racism publicly 

5. Posts food pics on Facebook and instagram. 
6. Does not publicly say BLM is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And if they do it better not be Wonder Bread. 

Adorable. So, you say this post and 4 others and you get 50 bucks.

Actually maybe it's even better if it's just all of you guys trying to define what you think a "racist" is and what "racism" means. That's pretty good too and gets the point across!

1 minute ago, meazza said:

I said the same things a few days ago.  @Tiberius I'm sorry to have put you on ignore and made fun of you.

Why not use teams?  

Is "teams" a different video conference? I don't care what app is used, I'm just saying the common one. Wherever you feel most comfortable.

14 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't think you've established that any poster here agrees with your premise "that racism isn't real".  If that's your conclusion from posts read around here the past few days, then your reading comprehension sucks. 

Great! Posts like this are good, too, if you want. Collect a few of your others, then collect $50 from me by giving us your statements about race. You can tell me that everybody agrees racism is real, and give your definition of racism. That also works.

48 minutes ago, outsidethebox said:

Wait until mom finds out and takes his computer away!

Speaking of moms, if you'd like to invite your mom or any relatives for your call tomorrow, that is welcome. 

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Is "teams" a different video conference? I don't care what app is used, I'm just saying the common one. Wherever you feel most comfortable.

Yes it's run by this little up and coming company called Microsoft.  Perhaps you've heard of it in whatever alternate reality you live in?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, meazza said:

Yes it's run by this little up and coming company called Microsoft.  Perhaps you've heard of it in whatever alternate reality you live in?

I haven't, but if that's the app you want to use, that's fine by me. I don't know about it because I haven't used that one and I don't know everything. It's weird but you actually are allowed to not know everything. This board for some reason seems to be very frightened of the concept that they don't already know everything.

Anyway, for the app, yeah I don't care, I will download it if that's what you need to participate. Zoom, Skype, Teams, Google Hangout, whatever you want. 

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

I haven't, but if that's the app you want to use, that's fine by me. I don't know about it because I haven't used that one and I don't know everything. It's weird but you actually are allowed to not know everything. This board for some reason seems to be very frightened of the concept that they don't already know everything.

Anyway, for the app, yeah I don't care, I will download it if that's what you need to participate. Zoom, Skype, Teams, Google Hangout, whatever you want. 

I don't live in Buffalo or America so I don't believe I'm eligible for this discussion.

AFAIK most board members here like to meet at tailgates so maybe you could bring your camera?

10 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Since you tried to pass yourself off as a black victim of police brutality in the "killed by police thread," I have two questions regarding the zoom call:

1) Are your going to finally tell us about those traumatic times when you were out there "begging" for your life with the police?

2) Will you be wearing black face when you do it?

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, meazza said:

I don't live in Buffalo or America so I don't believe I'm eligible for this discussion.

AFAIK most board members here like to meet at tailgates so maybe you could bring your camera?

You're eligible for this discussion. It's not limited to Americans or Buffalonians. You've felt free to participate in the discussion with text. All I am asking is to do it with your face.

No, not during football season. This week.

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

You old guys aren't privy to all the new *****, but luckily you have me to fill you in.

The short version is, if you refuse to believe that the greatest challenge faced by black Americans in 2020 is the crushing strain of racial oppression due to the pervasive racism of white people across the country, then you have de facto taken the position that racism isn't real. It necessarily follows that you are a racist who thinks minorities are sub-human, slavery was just misunderstood, and Schindler's List was the feel good comedy of 1993. 

It's some really deep *****. You have to have taken Racial Oppression 101: The Evil that White Men Do to really understand it all. PM me if you want the cliff notes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Since you tried to pass yourself off as a black victim of police brutality in the "killed by police thread," I have two questions regarding the zoom call:

1) Are your going to finally tell us about those traumatic times when you were out there "begging" for your life with the police?

2) Will you be wearing black face when you do it?

Actually I have never confirmed or denied any of the guesses at the identity you've ascribed to me. I've just enjoyed watching you knock yourself out insisting on telling me my identity, as you insist you're not racist. You're definitely somewhere in the double digits of stating, definitively, who I am, and I like that you have changed almost every time.

I have very much enjoyed this — I definitely saw you decide I was black, and then I saw when you decided I wasn't black. And then you got angry because you tricked yourself. And then somehow that's my fault. And still you can only guess whether you were right then, or you're right now, or maybe still you haven't got it. There's several races and types of people I could be, who would love to piss you off, that you have yet to guess.

I've answered your question before multiple times anyway, and posted videos time and again of police initiating brutality on protestors. Do you disagree that people are begging for their lives from police? I am still unclear what about this is isn't clicking with you. Aside from the fact that you thought I was black, and now you don't, and you're mad about that. Which I just looooooove so much I cannot tell you, and the fact that you're a retired cop on top of it. You're perfect. 

Anyway you can see what I really look like by scheduling a video call with me, reading your posts / sharing your thoughts, AND getting paid for it. You gonna sign up?

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

You old guys aren't privy to all the new *****, but luckily you have me to fill you in.

The short version is, if you refuse to believe that the greatest challenge faced by black Americans in 2020 is the crushing strain of racial oppression due to the pervasive racism of white people across the country, then you have de facto taken the position that racism isn't real. It necessarily follows that you are a racist who thinks minorities are sub-human, slavery was just misunderstood, and Schindler's List was the feel good comedy of 1993. 

It's some really deep *****. You have to have taken Racial Oppression 101: The Evil that White Men Do to really understand it all. PM me if you want the cliff notes. 

Do you have time this week to recite your words on camera over online video conference? I will pay you for your participation; your name/location is not necessary.