"One Buffalo: Racism Isn't Real" video

12 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Way to miss the point. I'm saying, the reason you are saying those terms instead of older terms — slurs — you're not saying the N word but your dad did — language evolves. 

Whether you like it or not. Time moves forward. Culture and language adapt to the people who use it. 

It is difficult for those in a cult obsessed with death to understand 

Oh please, now you are comparing "Black & Brown People" to the N word? They are not terms, they are descriptions. The N word is not. 

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Oh please, now you are comparing "Black & Brown People" to the N word? They are not terms, they are descriptions. The N word is not. 

They are changing the meaning of words to make it easier to call someone a racist. So whatever you do when you order a sandwich do NOT ask for it on white bread with mayonnaise. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

They are changing the meaning of words to make it easier to call someone a racist. So whatever you do when you order a sandwich do NOT ask for it on white bread with mayonnaise. 

Don’t buy a white car

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Don’t buy a white car

Wait a minute. My car is black. Am I allowed

to have that?

i did have a guy years ago try to convince me colors are racist. “Brides wear white. Bad guys wear black.”   

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait a minute. My car is black. Am I allowed

to have that?

No, you culturally appropriated that color. You must now kneel before the next black person you see and beg forgiveness as you wash their feet in supplication to their blackness.

Then you real atonement can begin with reparations for your racism.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No, you culturally appropriated that color. You must now kneel before the next black person you see and beg forgiveness as you wash their feet in supplication to their blackness.

Then you real atonement can begin with reparations for your racism.

If I wash their feet will they wash my car?  It's a ***** mess.  

I keep seeing these girls (and emasculated guys) who read books like "White Fragility," basically the SJW version of Dianetics, and go from garden variety liberal to ultra woke zealot overnight.

They're developing these woke cliques where they all celebrate each other's inane expressions of wokeness and earn status by declaring how disgusted they are with everyone who doesn't believe in the philosophy they picked up last week.

It's like a zombie virus where you never know if the person who was normal a few weeks ago is going to pop up as a goddamn woke zombie tomorrow.

It really is a cult.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I keep seeing these girls (and emasculated guys) who read books like "White Fragility," basically the SJW version of Dianetics, and go from garden variety liberal to ultra woke zealot overnight.

They're developing these woke cliques where they all celebrate each other's inane expressions of wokeness and earn status by declaring how disgusted they are with everyone who doesn't believe in the philosophy they picked up last week.

It's like a zombie virus where you never know if the person who was normal a few weeks ago is going to pop up as a goddamn woke zombie tomorrow.

It really is a cult.

Where are you seeing this? 

55 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Where are you seeing this? 

Mostly on FB. I had a few that were SJW already, but they've taken it from mildly insane to batschit crazy. More disturbing is how many of the normals have jumped on the bandwagon.

Most of my daughter's 12 year old friends have grown keenly aware of black oppression through their experience growing up in white, middle class suburbs. They know the struggle is real.

50 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Mostly on FB. I had a few that were SJW already, but they've taken it from mildly insane to batschit crazy. More disturbing is how many of the normals have jumped on the bandwagon.

Most of my daughter's 12 year old friends have grown keenly aware of black oppression through their experience growing up in white, middle class suburbs. They know the struggle is real.

I have pondered whether or not the school lock downs from March on will have helped or hurt the SLW cause. Will more parents home school after seeing what their children are being taught? 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I have pondered whether or not the school lock downs from March on will have helped or hurt the SLW cause. Will more parents home school after seeing what their children are being taught? 

Hard to say. I would've been inclined to think so, but I imagine most families have two working parents, which makes it difficult.

Personally, I don't worry about it. I think if you teach them critical thinking skills and keep them engaged the teacher doesn't stand a chance.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Hard to say. I would've been inclined to think so, but I imagine most families have two working parents, which makes it difficult.

Personally, I don't worry about it. I think if you teach them critical thinking skills and keep them engaged the teacher doesn't stand a chance.

While I agree with that, at this point I wonder how many parents have critical thinking skills to be able to pass that ability on down...

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

I grew up in WNY in the 60's and 70's 5 miles from Attica Prison.  I knew many dad's/uncles/older brothers who were CO's there. Knew a few of the CO's and their families that were killed in the riot.  It upset me quite a bit the racism I heard from these guys.  My best friends dad scared me with his.  My dad grew up in Batavia in the 30's and was a very dark completed Italian. He told me he never ever wanted to hear me use racist language because he had to sneak to the other side of town to meet his white girlfriend and got beat up several times due to his skin color.  But yeah @GregPersons  I'm a racist.  

On 6/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

That's proof of how dumb he is, nothing more. ;) :beer: 

And it's the living example of the (now) old saying around here: "All democrats had to do was not be crazy, but they just couldn't do it."

I have read some more of his stuff and I am taking back my thought that he was a Trump guy. If he is anything except a dumb lunatic he is a Dem trying to shut down a forum they do not dominate. He is not worth engaging so I hope we stop and he goes away.

• Thank you (+1) 1