2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmm... if the videos are exploitation, what are Joe's actions then? 

:lol: On so many levels: :lol: 

Didn’t you write a whole thread on being responsible here at PPP?

image.thumb.jpeg.e05f855733a3521a93cfb62634a3724d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4c2ec0ec47ad564d773f905c911c7bc8.jpeg

Trump is a pedo.

Donald Trump Joked He and Daughter Ivanka Had ‘Sex’ in Common in 2013 Interview

@Deranged Rhino - why can’t you say the words?

Watch: Biden Says He’ll Kill Federal Funding For Charter Schools. Many Of Those Schools Hugely Benefit Minorities.

by Hank Berrien

Original Article

Watch: Joe Biden Courts Latino Voters by Playing ‘Despacito’ on His Phone

by Joel B. Pollak

Original Article

Former Vice President Joe Biden emerged at a Hispanic Heritage Month event in Kissimmee, Florida, on Tuesday evening and played “Despacito” on his smartphone.“I just have one thing to say,” Biden said, after removing his mask.“Hang on here,” he said, as he struggled to play the song.He played the first two lines, and bopped to the rhythm, grinning.“I tell you what: if I had the talent of any one of these people, I’d be elected president by acclamation,” he joked.The song, by Puerto Rican duo Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, topped the Billboard charts in 2017.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We're all told repeatedly how commenting about a women on something that you would never comment about a man is straight up misogyny.

And then we get this...

Imagine that THIS is what BET is discussing about what could be the next VPOTUS.

Wheat timbs, dude! 

She does dress better than HRC's muumuu collection. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

We're all told repeatedly how commenting about a women on something that you would never comment about a man is straight up misogyny.

And then we get this...

Imagine that THIS is what BET is discussing about what could be the next VPOTUS.

Wheat timbs, dude! 

This type of commentary must be what we' re to expect in the upcoming "Harris Administration".