2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Amazing how far we've come in moving backwards.  Richard Nixon's 5:00 shadow helped to derail his early candidacy, now we have an 80 year old Edsel breaking apart in front of us and it's no big deal. 

so what you’re saying is, Joe should keep some Shave Stick in his pocket at all times 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

?‍♂️ I doubt it. But the backlash he gets from the left will be a good reminder to voters (who care about being told how they must vote because of their skin color). 

You say that but in many eyes we have no good candidates. A lot of people will just say screw it and vote for him as a joke. That's how we end up with President Boaty McBoatface.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LB3 said:

You say that but in many eyes we have no good candidates. A lot of people will just say screw it and vote for him as a joke. That's how we end up with President Boaty McBoatface.

You could be right :lol: Though, I for one approve of Boaty McBoatface's platform of free boat rides for every citizen. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You could be right :lol: Though, I for one approve of Boaty McBoatface's platform of free boat rides for every citizen. 

Oh sure disenfranchise all those who live nowhere near water.   You anti-riparianist bastard  

• Haha (+1) 1