2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

On 7/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, RealKayAdams said:

EXACTLY. Trump should be attacking Joe Biden like he is Hillary 2.0. The whole corrupt/establishment/neolib/neocon shtick would be much more effective and accurate than whatever he’s doing now. He’s using the playbook that was supposed to be reserved for Bernie and then mixing in miscellaneous cultural topics like falling statues instead of properly addressing the pandemic and the economy, two issues that actually concern most Americans. One might say Trump has adopted a SJW-heavy playbook akin to Hillary’s in 2016 instead of using his own 2016 populist playbook. Trump should be aiming for independent swing voters, not reinforcing his base which is already enthusiastic for November. And yes, no one outside far-right fearmongering Fox News circles actually believes “Joe Biden will be the most progressive candidate since FDR,” as Bernie himself absurdly claimed (what about LBJ?). Most far-leftists, moderates, and independents understand that Biden will govern more or less like Obama. If Obama was considered far-left to someone, then fine I guess.

Biden doesn’t need to worry about the “radical left” Bernie people in November anymore. They’re sticking with Biden at approximately the 85% level I predicted earlier. The latest poll I saw had them at 87% in support of Joe, with 4% defecting to Trump.

Trump is walking a thin line with Biden... at the presser the other day he spoke about Joe and Hunter Biden a lot of past corruption, pointing out their misdeeds in the Ukraine and in China (ie, enriching graft while ***** the American public). As he should. 

I have also heard Trump comment on Biden campaign tweets/press releases and say, "Joe didn't write that."  And the press never pushes why Trump would say that since "everyone" knows Joey Fingers has a cognitive problem, and the (complicit) press wants to bury it as much as possible.  So, Trump is stuck... "pick" on the dementia patient? Or go soft on him?  Usually Trump is a counter-puncher. His campaign needs to figure out the correct tone to make the general public aware that Biden has real cognitive issues, and they need that plan in place for after Labor Day when John Q. Public begins to pay attention to the race.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The one thing everyone will completely understand as we get closer to election day: all Democrats now hate the police. There is no middle ground there. The left has made its bed where police are concerned and I suspect if Trump wins, we'll look at this metric much closer.

It's not just police who see the hate from the left. It's their spouses and their children and siblings and parents and friends and neighbors. It was only yesterday they were selflessly climbing stairs to save bodies in the towers, and we cheered them on as they worked selflessly to help others. Today they stand still on orders from their bosses while liberals walk right up to them, spit in their faces, call them names, shake their Cheetos-filled asses at them, and beat them with pipes and rocks.

This will only get worse for Dems, and Biden is too incoherent to argue otherwise.

Law enforcement officers in this country feel completely abandoned right now. I believe the majority of this country is on their side - even if they feel they cannot do so openly (a statement I never thought I would utter). I am hoping those people at least show up and express their opinion in November

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump is walking a thin line with Biden... at the presser the other day he spoke about Joe and Hunter Biden a lot past corruption, pointing out their nisdeeds in the Ukraine and in China (ie, enriching graft while ***** the American public). As he should. 

I have also heard Trump comment on Biden campaign tweets/press releases and say, "Joe didn't write that."  And the press never pushes why Trump would say that since "everyone" knows Joey Fingers has a cognitive problem, and the (complicit) press wants to bury it as much as possible.  So, Trump is stuck... "pick" on the dementia patient? Or go soft on him?  Usually Trump is a counter-puncher. His campaign needs to figure out the correct tone to make the general public aware that Biden has real cognitive issues, and they need that plan in place for after Labor Day when John Q. Public begins to pay attention to the race.

I think this is part of the reason he has a new Campaign Manager

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

lol

Talk about painting with a broad brush

ALL DEMS HATE THE COPS!!!

ALL OF THEM

There are few things funnier than watching leftists melt down in the face of their own rhetoric.

Are you suddenly leary of liberals insisting ALL Trump supporters are racist?

Are you suddenly tired of liberals insisting ALL Trump supporters are white supremacists?

Are you suddenly questioning liberals insisting all Trump supporters are Nazis?

NOW you don't like that all-inclusive rhetoric? Color me shocked. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

There are few things funnier than watching leftists melt down in the face of their own rhetoric.

Are you suddenly leary of liberals insisting ALL Trump supporters are racist?

Are you suddenly tired of liberals insisting ALL Trump supporters are white supremacists?

Are you suddenly questioning liberals insisting all Trump supporters are Nazis?

NOW you don't like that all-inclusive rhetoric? Color me shocked. :lol:

I get it now - you're trying to divide people. 

Enjoy

4 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I get it now - you're trying to divide people. 

Enjoy

NOW you think this rhetoric is divisive? NOW:lol:

Good thing the left has been so unifying through all of this! How did we miss it?

Pelosi Rip Memes - StayHipp

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Agree to disagree.

There are some fantastic public servants out there who have given their careers and lives to their communities.

I don't want people giving their whole lives/careers to 'public service'

There are over 300 million of us and several hundred thousands of Americans who can do just as good a job as those in office now.

Rotate them out.

Term limits for everything.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump is walking a thin line with Biden... at the presser the other day he spoke about Joe and Hunter Biden a lot past corruption, pointing out their nisdeeds in the Ukraine and in China (ie, enriching graft while ***** the American public). As he should.