2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:lol: What took them so long?

Lord knows they need fixing..................especially, getting rid of media moderators, there are plenty of people in business, Universities,etc. who would be better.

and let them actually talk with one another.........................you know, a debate.

But I can't help wondering if WAPO's REAL concern is with Uncle joe in the upcoming debates.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

Tucker Carlson is right. President Trump has been incredibly weak on these rioters and it will probably cost him this election and hurt our country in the long run.

Mayors take care of the cities, Governors can ask for help. Feds help when asked, except in DC. So, the press and the left (BIRM) beat the ***** out of Trump for a week for clearing Lafayette Square next to the White House, what do people think would have happened with troops? The press was just waiting with baited breath for Trump to do something dumb, and he didn’t, so blue cities burned thanks to blue-mayors. 

The Feds have gone after Antifa (check the arrest report I posted earlier). They are now going after the federal statue desecrators. 

I have been wondering why Tucker has been pushing the idea that a Trump has been weak? ?  I do believe Tucker is wrong in this instance. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mayors take care of the cities, Governors can ask for help. Feds help when asked, except in DC. So, the press and the left (BIRM) beat the ***** out of Trump for a week for clearing Lafayette Square next to the White House, what do people think would have happened with troops? The press was just waiting with baited breath for Trump to do something dumb, and he didn’t, so blue cities burned thanks to blue-mayors. 

The Feds have gone after Antifa (check the arrest report I posted earlier). They are now going after the federal statue desecrators. 

I have been wondering why Tucker has been pushing the idea that a Trump has been weak? ?  I do believe Tucker is wrong in this instance. 

This is Domestic Terrorism, plain and simple. Tucker is dead on IMO.

I mean, I live in New York State under a freaking Liberal Governor. Does that mean I should have to put up with my neighborhood being torched because there are more Democrats in the State where I live?

This passing the buck makes no sense.

Edited by Beast

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

“When it comes to best handing the coronavirus in these battle ground states these voters favor Biden  over Trump.”   Huh?  How has Biden “handled” the coronavirus? 

Could it get any worse?

image.thumb.jpeg.cac704271631685a9c7aa05c2f26852f.jpeg

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Could it get any worse?

image.thumb.jpeg.cac704271631685a9c7aa05c2f26852f.jpeg

I’ll ask again seeing it was a poll question. How did Biden handle the coronavirus better than Trump?  What did he do better? 

And this had been brought up too many times for it not to have finally sunk in. Who has been the most responsible for handling the pandemic?  The President or the Governors?  

Edited by Chef Jim

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

“When it comes to best handing the coronavirus in these battle ground states these voters favor Biden  over Trump.”   Huh?  How has Biden “handled” the coronavirus? 

Well for one he hasn't overlooked the deaths of 125,000+ Americans and counting or utterly screwed up his handling of this Pandemic from the beginning.

Every time you think he's gotta realize his ineptitude, he makes things worse.

What a moron

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll ask again seeing it was a poll question. How did Biden handle the coronavirus better than Trump?  What did he do better? 

Stop acting dumb. You know that poll is a hypothetical "who do you trust more" question.

Unfortunately, Biden is going to have A LOT to clean up once he takes over next January.

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well for one he hasn't overlooked the deaths of 125,000+ Americans and counting or utterly screwed up his handling of this Pandemic from the beginning.

Every time you think he's gotta realize his ineptitude, he makes things worse.

What a moron

Stop acting dumb. You know that poll is a hypothetical "who do you trust more" question.

How was the question worded?  In the Fox News report it said “when it comes to best handling the coronavirus.....”  I’ll ask again and maybe someone will answer. How did Biden handle the virus better than Trump?  How did he handle it at all?  

So is it just bad reporting/journalism?  Nah, that never happens. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hence, why Antifa was declared a terrorist organization. Follow the money...

It's possible that I missed it, but I don't think this has actually officially happened yet. I don't recall seeing anything after the tweet about it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How was the question worded?  In the Fox News report it said “when it comes to best handling the coronavirus.....”  I’ll ask again and maybe someone will answer. How did Biden handle the virus better than Trump?  How did he handle it at all?  

So is it just bad reporting/journalism?  Nah, that never happens. 

You're just being silly.

The implications of the question were obvious.

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

It's possible that I missed it, but I don't think this has actually officially happened yet. I don't recall seeing anything after the tweet about it.

No. It hasn't. And it won't. For so many reasons, not the least of which is because Trump's a moron full of hot air and (to coin a phrase) low IQ.  :lol: