After Trump Lies Again He is Fact Checked By Twitter and Throws a Tantrum - Trump's Campaign Then Lies, Too

Dear President Plump the First Amendment stops the government—that’s you—from interfering with free speech. That means you can’t stop Twitter

from fact checking your false tweets. And the fact that we’re reading your excrement on Twitter shows it is not stifling your speech.

This cretin is like a yapping chihuahua. Are you going to bark all day little doggy, or are you going to bite?

Trump: I have total authority!

Governors: Read the constitution much?

Trump: All churches will open immediately!

Churches: LMAO

At least Trump is finally is a job creator, the brigade necessary to police his tweets will be bigly.

They only consist of spurious claims, embarrassing conspiracy theories and ramblings of a syphilitic dementia addled mind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Aaaaand...

Then this happened.

The “fact check” proved to be inaccurate.

Aaaaaaaaaand your full of mierdero. Then again you have Tasker in your name so you must be a "special teamer" also, not that there's anything

wrong with that, good luck in the Olympics.

A West Virginia mail carrier has been charged with “attempting to defraud the residents of West Virginia of a fair election” after allegedly altering several absentee ballot requests, according to the state attorney general’s office.

Thomas Cooper, 47, is accused of tampering with eight ballot requests, swapping party affiliation on five of them from Democrat to Republican, the West Virginia AG’s office said in a statement.

Another Herr  Trump operative caught in the act, deplorables need a remedial course in cheating. The key word being "attempted", the safeguards in place

prevented Cletus from a "mission accomplished" moment. Of course every tweet from President Plump is a projection.

You do realize that Trump created PEIC, right? Mother Pence was the chair and we all know what a fine leader he is. In part this is what was found......

In an analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law looked at 42 jurisdictions, focusing on ones with large population of noncitizens. Of 23.5 million votes surveyed, election officials referred an estimated 30 incidents of suspected noncitizen voting for further investigation, or about 0.0001% of votes cast. Douglas Keith, the counsel in the Brennan Center's Democracy Program and co-author of the analysis, said, "President Trump has said repeatedly that millions of people voted illegally in 2016, but our interviews with local election administrators made clear that rampant noncitizen voting simply did not occur. Any claims to the contrary make their job harder and distract from progress toward needed improvements like automatic voter registration.

These pesky facts keep getting in the way of your brilliant missives Tasker. You are now on double secret probation from the cabal of stupidity, do better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is all about keeping power in any means possible. If he wins in Nov he stays. If he loses the controversy will be so large he will maintain power. It will make Florida hanging chats look like child's play.

All part of freedom. The freedom to change the rules because I am President.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

This is all about keeping power in any means possible. If he wins in Nov he stays. If he loses the controversy will be so large he will maintain power. It will make Florida hanging chats look like child's play.

All part of freedom. The freedom to change the rules because I am President.

This is rich, considering the opposition attempted a COUP when they lost.

• Like (+1) 4

Wow, does this mean that things people "say" on Twitter might not be true; will Lorraine down the block's Tweets be fact checked by the 'mocrats for veracity?  Next thing ya' know Facebook, that bastion of truth, will be viewed with suspicion.

I'm shocked to say the least!

Anyone else see the hypocrisy in all of this?

Libs are okay with trying to force a private bakery for instance, to bake a cake for a gay wedding and scream free speech and a violation of civil rights if they refuse. 

But then think it is okay for a publicly traded company, that provides a very public forum to the public, to stifle speech?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Libs are okay with trying to force a private bakery for instance, to bake a cake for a gay wedding and scream free speech and a violation of civil rights if they refuse. 

But then think it is okay for a publicly traded company, that provides a very public forum to the public, to stifle speech?

2nd the how is he stifled?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Lol, you are so dumb. A coup to make Pence president! How stupid. You guys just chant the mantra of fools 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

2nd the how is he stifled?

Twitter should go all in on content editing, or get all the way out. Fact checking can be really nuanced and I think it is mis-used a lot. I agree with you that the issue isn’t about stifling speech by fact checking. I have a twitter account but I don’t use it because I feel that they do manipulate content in an inconsistent way. That’s their choice, and mine.  

That being said, do you know if Twitter fact checks any other user — especially politicians?  If they want to fact check all these bozos then that’s fine. Sigling out one particular guy is extremely lame.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Twitter should go all in on content editing, or get all the way out. Fact checking can be really nuanced and I think it is mis-used a lot. I agree with you that the issue isn’t about stifling speech by fact checking. I have a twitter account but I don’t use it because I feel that they do manipulate content in an inconsistent way. That’s their choice, and mine.  

That being said, do you know if Twitter fact checks any other user — especially politicians?  If they want to fact check all these bozos then that’s fine. Sigling out one particular guy is extremely lame.

I do not, but they do take down posts  and ban posters, and suspend people much like TBD for offensive posts and misinformation. Maybe he gets the benefit of the doubt because he is POTUS, and another account would be suspended? 

22 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I do not, but they do take down posts  and ban posters, and suspend people much like TBD for offensive posts and misinformation. Maybe he gets the benefit of the doubt because he is POTUS, and another account would be suspended? 

Maybe, but at this point trying to figure out the motivations why Twitter does any of this is way too murky for me to want to participate.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You are correct. The dems are no better...but a coup usually is associated with a dictator, and this situation is beginning to resemble that.

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Seriously the bakery thing is bad politics. Religion and government should not touch, if you run a business you should be required to serve any citizen. 

Are you against fact checking, or just because of Trump. It would be ok if it was Putin or China, or N Korea or Rhino, or Tiberius. 

46 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

They do give the benefit of the doubt to leaders. FB has a similar policy dubbed the "newsworthy exception"

Twitter's been letting it go for a while but the scrutiny intensifies. Adding a simple fact check link doesn't stifle any free speech. 

Its very concerning to have a president who wants to control news/social media. Trump wants a dictatorship as much as possible. We can't let that happen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Seriously the bakery thing is bad politics. Religion and government should not touch, if you run a business you should be required to serve any citizen. 

Are you against fact checking, or just because of Trump. It would be ok if it was Putin or China, or N Korea or Rhino, or Tiberius. 

You just proved my point on the private bakery, thank you.

As for fact checking, I wouldn't care if i was factual and balanced, and not a terrible example of lazy journalism. However there is no such thing as balance in reporting anymore, so fact checking should be done away with completely. The Trump tweet on mail in ballots was a great example of lazy journalism. To claim that "many experts" believe mail in voting is not subject of fraud during a time when we are repeatedly shown fraudulent mail in voting on the news is beyond stupid!  But the problem goes even deeper since most supposed fact checks today could be disputed with even a minor search.

22 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Its very concerning to have a president who wants to control news/social media. Trump wants a dictatorship as much as possible. We can't let that happen.

How the **** is he trying to control the media? Looks more like an argument in favor of FREE SPEECH to me?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

Which libtard is this? So many different accounts by the left on this board. If they are so honest, why do they have to keep changing their name?

Buck Nasty is Q Baby

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You can't be this r.etarded, Warren. A "fact check" that links to CNN? CNN. No really.

Yes he can

• Thank you (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

We will strongly regulate, or close them down

Yeah, it's pretty bad when a government entity has to regulate a public forum to make sure they allow Free Speech in this country huh?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

We will strongly regulate, or close them down

As he posts on that very platform...

Holy hell

Both liberals and conservatives have been posting unencumbered on social media.

I personally stay off of it all. TBD is my social media, lol.

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, it's pretty bad when a government entity has to regulate a public forum to make sure they allow Free Speech in this country huh?

Please explain how a fact check link denies free speech.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

What are you talking about? Has Trump's speech been stifled? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are correct. The dems are no better...but a coup usually is associated with a dictator, and this situation is beginning to resemble that.

You cannot image just how wrong you are

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

You cannot imagine just how much the 5G waves impair your ability to type.

You're still a blithering moron.

Show what I said about 5G, liar.

Why are you still here after saying you'd leave? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

and you fear dictatorship?

No, that would be called freedom for all. Religion should not be able to control access to some. Religion must be left at the door by all, including the owners and shareholders. 

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

No, that would be called freedom for all. Religion should not be able to control access to some. Religion must be left at the door by all, including the owners and shareholders. 

I see. So, ownership of a business doesn't entitle one to serve who they please.

But you're OK with twitter silencing some of their customers but not all?

Bit of a double standard there, isn't it?

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Was Trump silenced?

Alex Jones was. And he's just one person.

Trump would be if he wasn't the President.

So again, I ask you noble progressives, why is it ok for Twitter to silence conservatives but not ok for a baker to not bake cakes for someone whose "lifestyle" they don't approve of?

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I see. So, ownership of a business doesn't entitle one to serve who they please.

But you're OK with twitter silencing some of their customers but not all?

Bit of a double standard there, isn't it?

Right on. Business serve the public. 

What would say if Muslim owned Mobil did not serve Baptists, or females unless they had a veil.

By the way, I am not ok with fact checking by Twitter on Trump only. Pols spend more time creating their version of the truth.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You're not really explaining discrimination well, which doesn't help your argument.

Business owners discriminating against patrons is the issue around the instance you're referring to. There is some grey area there, but I doubt any discussion on that will be productive in this forum.