I have a serious question for the Trump haters on this board?

You wanna hate Trump that is all fine and dandy. We get it.

But he is in the WH for a reason.

Now back to the question.

How come you care so much about made up stuff against Trump (Russiagate), which leaves a paper trail of evidence that Trump is innocent, yet...................

you either don't care about #Obamagate or call it all a conspiracy theory when this paper trail suggests otherwise?

Any moron (even me) can read all these documents first hand and it doesn't take a brainiac, a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or someone who holds no political party (like me) to see that it's all there in black and white and it shows that what I have stated are the facts.

Why do you wanna hang Trump by his balls and yet protect Obama in the same breath?

Because Obama was the first black President, you wanna protect his legacy at all costs. Is that the answer?

If not, why?

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Programming. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What is Obamagate? 

See.

They will not acknowledge anything outside their bubble.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Because he’s a lying sack of ***** criminal. He was scum long before he was president and will be scum long after. 

I really don’t care about Obama as he is not president. I wasn’t on this site when he was, or I would have called out his bull#### as well. 

I have no party affiliation, I am just anti douchebag. 

• Haha (+1) 2

There are no serious questions for Trump haters.  These are simply people who didn't get their way in the last election...and they're such entitled whiners that they apparently ALWAYS have to get their way...despite what was until 60 days ago a robustly booming economy at home and peace abroad.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I've laid out the facts many times. 

Tell me what Obamagate is

I would but with you it's not "1 + 1 = 2," it's "How do I feel about 1 + 1 = 2?" "Would I feel better if it equals 3?"

If the truth doesn't validate your feelings, then you just create "your own truth"

So, it's really pointless.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Because he’s a lying sack of ***** criminal. He was scum long before he was president and will be scum long after. 

I really don’t care about Obama as he is not president. I wasn’t on this site when he was, or I would have called out his bull#### as well. 

FIFY

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You wanna hate Trump that is all fine and dandy. We get it.

But he is in the WH for a reason.

Now back to the question.

How come you care so much about made up stuff against Trump (Russiagate), which leaves a paper trail of evidence that Trump is innocent, yet...................

you either don't care about #Obamagate or call it all a conspiracy theory when this paper trail suggests otherwise?

Any moron (even me) can read all these documents first hand and it doesn't take a brainiac, a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or someone who holds no political party (like me) to see that it's all there in black and white and it shows that what I have stated are the facts.

Why do you wanna hang Trump by his balls and yet protect Obama in the same breath?

Because Obama was the first black President, you wanna protect his legacy at all costs. Is that the answer?

If not, why?

Their lives are an endless tire fire of their own creation.  20 years after the fact they cannot cope with admitting that some degree in poetry was not the path to a job above working at Walmart.  That poorly done facial hair and crappy clothes do not lead to a hot and successful woman.  That greasy hair and endless tats make people cross the street to avoid them.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Because I don't like what I'm feeling, the whole world needs to know how I am feeling,  and somebody needs to pay for making me feel this way....

People laughed, but there is far too much true in this statement.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I could buy this opinion, without the name calling. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Because I don't like what I'm feeling, the whole world needs to know how I am feeling,  and somebody needs to pay for making me feel this way....

It's more complicated than that. What we're seeing is what comes from 13 years of a taxpayer funded brainwashing from the Public Education system.  These people simply can't believe that there are others that think anything different than they do. They actually didn't even know that these 'deplorable', 'inconvenient', 'non-essential', 'climate deniers' even existed.

• Like (+1) 3

The irony is , yes I like what Trump wants to do/has done. What the morons who

come here and yell and preach the same dumb message on this board everyday don't get is,

I don't love Trump as much as I despise what they stand for.

They have unrequited love for whoever has a D in front of their name and being so

intellectually stunted, they will never understand this.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3