I have a serious question for the Trump haters on this board?

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

I can not think of a greater conspiracy in the history of the United States of America than the outgoing President, his Vice President, the heads of the CIA and FBI asking for the name of an American citizen who talked to the Russian Ambassador to the United States about future American policy towards Russia! 

This is bigger than Dick Chaney fabricating evidence to invade Iraq! Bigger than the NSA under George W. Bush recording every phone call of every American. 

This is bigger than Bill Clinton having sexual relations with an intern in the Oval Office. 

This is bigger than the Regan administration selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras in Nicaragua. 

How Dare President Barrack HUSSEIN Obama think he has the right to know the identity of an American citizen practicing their God Given Right to negotiate foreign policy with the Russian Ambassador!?! 

And you are not a racist bigot? Seriously capitalize HUSSEIN.

Any argument you present after that is mute. If it is a God given right then how do you separate church and state. Religion has no place in politics...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

And you are not a racist bigot? Seriously capitalize HUSSEIN.

Any argument you present after that is mute. If it is a God given right then how do you separate church and state. Religion has no place in politics...

You're not even bright enough to understand sarcasm when you read it. 

:lol: 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No *****. That was awesome.  Their eating their own. 

They’re eating their own. Since we are talking about being bright enough! 

Edited by Q-baby!

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Can you go back and edit it for me. Thaaaaanks. 

If you are going to reply to a comment about being bright enough, you should probably make sure you get it write!!!!! (Lol write) 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

If you are going to reply to a comment about being bright enough, you should probably make sure you get it write!!!!! (Lol write) 

If I go back and edit it the comment will be correct.  You, on the other hand, will most always be wrong. 

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If I go back and edit it the comment will be correct.  You, on the other hand, will most always be wrong. 

Interesting, considering I continue to prove you wrong! 

Edit.....Sorry, I keep forgetting that you are kitchen help! My bad! 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm independent,  but your first statement......"He's in the White House for a reason". Ok..... Clinton was a god awful candidate and Joe Biden will be next. Masses are A$$es. Trump won the election based on excellent marketing, branding of his name, and further dividing party lines. All the while being afforded the ability to say literally anything because nobody could ever pretend to fact check a human being that embellishes at the rate he does.  While having the privileges almost no american receives he managed to fail at almost everything he has ever done outside of a TV show and branding his name. His name is so well branded with success it makes citizens think he has at some point in his life been successful in business, which is not true in any capacity. By any practical measure he is an utterly horrible business man. They actually had to make a fake set for the Apprentice because his actual office was so deplorable it wouldn't work. Moving along, he somehow wins votes from people who don't make a lot of money and are very pissed off about the income disparities in this country. That said, Trump would never help somebody or put measures in play that help people in a sub 75k income bracket. Why these people vote for him I don't know. He's rich and they also want to be rich? Break the status quo and turn it into the WWE?  

If you make 100k+ I get it. He helps your bottom-line and every candidate pretty much sucks, so if that's the case go with the one who benefits you most.  At this point I would just settle for somebody that is presidential and doesn't spend half his life on Twitter.          

Edited by KzooMike
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

I'm independent,  but your first statement......"He's in the White House for a reason". Ok..... Clinton was a god awful candidate and Joe Biden will be next. Masses are A$$es. Trump won the election based on excellent marketing, branding of his name, and further dividing party lines. All the while being afforded the ability to say literally anything because nobody could ever pretend to fact check a human being that embellishes at the rate he does.  While having the privileges almost no american receives he managed to fail at almost everything he has ever done outside of a TV show and branding his name. His name is so well branded with success it makes citizens think he has at some point in his life been successful in business, which is not true in any capacity. By any practical measure he is an utterly horrible business man. They actually had to make a fake set for the Apprentice because his actual office was so deplorable it wouldn't work. Moving along, he somehow wins votes from people who don't make a lot of money and are very pissed off about the income disparities in this country. That said, Trump would never help somebody or put measures in play that help people in a sub 75k income bracket. Why these people vote for him I don't know. He's rich and they also want to be rich? Break the status quo and turn it into the WWE?  

If you make 100k+ I get it. He helps your bottom-line and every candidate pretty much sucks, so if that's the case go with the one who benefits you most.  At this point I would just settle for somebody that is presidential and doesn't spend half his life on Twitter.          

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29094e623a39e7452ec7

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

I don't hate Trump. I even support right wing politics where religion, ( I distrust Pence), and guns are used as political tools.

What I find difficult to understand is how so many people can ignore the Trump version of issues, it changes daily then tells YOU that he didn't say this or that. He is out if control. This is not leadership.

Can you imagine Eisenhower, Reagan, Nixon telling the public this kind of crap.

If I was an American I would be hugely conflicted. Vote for Biden....almost impossible especially if Nancy supports him, but Trump Pence is no option for my right side politics. 2 weeks ago he decided that 3M could not ship 500,000 masks to Canada...now he sends ventilators to Russia...

Flip flop Flip flop...not that sending ventilators is wrong, but to tell Canada to foff. He has changed his position on China, EU, NATO so many times nobody knows what is what except Rhino.

Before it starts, the agent known as Rhino will jump in and quote some CCP Political crap. Rhino...fu...

Canada has worked behind our backs and secretly been a middleman in order to get Chinese steel into the U.S. without tariffs attached to it. Canada is only our friend when it suits them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Moving along, he somehow wins votes from people who don't make a lot of money and are very pissed off about the income disparities in this country.

That's not what they're mad about. 

They're mad about:

* Establishment politicians saying nice things to the camera while robbing Americans blind (tradition)

* The rule of law being unequally applied 

* The attempted subversion of the republic and everything it stands for

* The elite forcing of globalism on the people while lying about its true purpose -- which was never about making America stronger, only weaker

These are real concerns and threats facing our country. People responded to Trump because he was a hand grenade lobbed by the very people who've been ignored and exploited for decades by the political class. 

It's why he'll win again, black swan or no. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're mad about:

* Establishment politicians saying nice things to the camera while robbing Americans blind (tradition)

* The elite forcing of globalism on the people while lying about its true purpose -- which was never about making America stronger, only weaker

These are real concerns and threats facing our country. People responded to Trump because he was a hand grenade lobbed by the very people who've been ignored and exploited for decades by the political class. 

FFS ????????

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're mad about:

You tagged my on the last one and I will again concede. You speak much more eloquently than I at how he has won the votes of the disenfranchised.

That said, aren't we all just pissed at this point? I mean, we don't know how to break the cycle. So much damn money is floating around it can't be broke. Our solution is basically dropping a second atomic bomb on Hiroshima. Who is the next one up? Is this going to go the way of celebrity presidents? I feel like the movie Idiocracy is playing out before our eyes.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

You tagged my on the last one and I will again concede. You speak much more eloquently than I at how he has won the votes of the disenfranchised.

That said, aren't we all just pissed at this point? I mean, we don't know how to break the cycle. So much damn money is floating around it can't be broke. Our solution is basically dropping a second atomic bomb on Hiroshima. Who is the next one up? Is this going to go the way of celebrity presidents? I feel like the movie Idiocracy is playing out before our eyes.    

I do hear you, truly. I was you in 2016 (didn't vote Trump, couldn't vote Clinton, voted Obama twice). But once you really see the rot and intentions of the establishment political class (which is bi-partisan rot), the only thing that you know for sure won't break the cycle is to keep electing establishment politicians who got us into this mess. One of the more undeniable trends of the past four years is how former partisan enemies within the political class (think Bush v Obama, Bush v Clinton) immediately became allies in their universal denouncement that Trump was a threat. 

History proves the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas (and more) were the actual threat. They've been in power for over 30 years -- and in that time have done some horrific things like: launching endless wars for going on two decades while simultaneously gutting the military's ability to fight those wars, throwing away the Bill of Rights in the name of "the war on terror", off shored millions of jobs and our most vital supply chains, and subverted the rule of law to allow them (and their friends) to get away with crimes that would land the average American in jail for decades. 

That was the first tell for me. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" type logic. But that only got me so far. It wasn't until I really looked under the hood of what happened in 2016, and what was attempted in 2017-2019 that the actual stakes of the game we're playing right now came into focus. This isn't about Trump, or even Biden. It's about whether the people of this country would rather live in an free and democratic republic, or merely the illusion of one. 

And make no mistake, an actual free and democratic republic can get ugly. But I'd rather have it be ugly and free than the inverse. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2