GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i dont think anything Brandt said was unfair. I think we've seen enough to know Allen will be a top guy for years to come but i cant blame somebody for wanting to see more than one year of great production.

More tongue in cheek. He's been such a Bills fanboy for a few months now I was expecting a totally rosy view of Josh but I don't disagree that he was fair. I was surprised at Schrager's response, though.

• Like (+1) 2

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

Josh is 100% correct. Anyone putting cantaloupe low on the fruit totem pole just hasnt had a juicy, ripe, perfect piece of it.... i'm legitimately triggered by hearing this was even a thing. 

First way to fix it would be to go to a local farms roadside produce stand and try the stuff thats not sitting in the chain stores. If you dont live in a agriculturally driven area then drive somewhere that is and until you do, just shut up about cantaloupe!

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

On 5/5/2020 at 8:45 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll take it a step further; I don’t see a path for anyone else. I think if Miami takes a BIG step they can MAYBE get to 9 wins. No one else in the division can IMO. I have the Bills at +130 and if I had more in my account I’d have bet more.

I am very apprehensive about completely discounting NE. They spent a good chunk of change on two good pass catching TEs for short to intermediate throws, which are the only ones Cam can make, which I think was smart. Agholor seems like a weird player to overpay for, but whatever. Hightower is returning. Van Noy is back. Chung is back. They got Judon on the Edge. I think they could resemble the Steelers from last year where they rely on a lot of dink and dunk passes 2 ish seconds post snap and rely on defense to carry them, which won't be easy to deal with.

I think the Bills are much better, and more complete, but I can see a scenario where they kinda give us a scare late in the year. I also think they are better than Miami, for this year at least. I'm just grateful they had to settle for Cam again, because if they landed Watson, I would be terrified.

Edited by Boxcar

2 hours ago, Boxcar said:

I am very apprehensive about completely discounting NE. They spent a good chunk of change on two good pass catching TEs for short to intermediate throws, which are the only ones Cam can make, which I think was smart. Agholor seems like a weird player to overpay for, but whatever. Hightower is returning. Van Noy is back. Chung is back. They got Judon on the Edge. I think they could resemble the Steelers from last year where they rely on a lot of dink and dunk passes 2 ish seconds post snap and rely on defense to carry them, which won't be easy to deal with.

I think the Bills are much better, and more complete, but I can see a scenario where they kinda give us a scare late in the year. I also think they are better than Miami, for this year at least. I'm just grateful they had to settle for Cam again, because if they landed Watson, I would be terrified.

Why? Are you a female masseuse?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Chung retired. He's at a table right now like....

200.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Josh is 100% correct. Anyone putting cantaloupe low on the fruit totem pole just hasnt had a juicy, ripe, perfect piece of it.... i'm legitimately triggered by hearing this was even a thing. 

First way to fix it would be to go to a local farms roadside produce stand and try the stuff thats not sitting in the chain stores. If you dont live in a agriculturally driven area then drive somewhere that is and until you do, just shut up about cantaloupe!

Preach!

Kay doesn't even know the difference between Cantaloupe and Honeydew melon, and her main critique was that the cut-up stuff you buy in Bodegas is "slimy".

Clearly her judgement on fruit is not to be trusted.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Preach!

Kay doesn't even know the difference between Cantaloupe and Honeydew melon, and her main critique was that the cut-up stuff you buy in Bodegas is "slimy".

Clearly her judgement on fruit is not to be trusted.

Yup. A good ripe cantaloupe isn’t even in the same realm of tastes as honeydews. And it’s so full of flavor it’s routinely served on its own...  If someone’s point of reference is the supermarket then they have no real say. 

• Agree 1