Dear #DeepState Coup Catchers Durham and Barr

The FISA abuse seen in the Page case exposed the DOJ and FBI’s sloppiness, disregard for the law, incompetence, and political bias, casting doubt on the entire FISA process. Similarly, the revelation last week that no one from the FBI asked Sussmann for the source of the Alfa Bank data and whitepapers suggests these same problems broadly infect federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

Uh oh...

Durham also produced a text message Sussmann sent then-FBI General Counsel James Baker making the claim in his own words.

"Jim – it's Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss," he texted Baker on Sept. 18, 2016, according to the new court filing. "Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I'm coming on my own — not on behalf of a client or company — want to help the Bureau. Thanks."

In his latest court filings, Durham repeatedly called Sussmann's comments a "lie" that had consequences, concealing from the FBI that the origins of the Trump dirt came from his rival's campaign, Hillary Clinton.

Olbermann = @BillStime @Tiberius

All of these people are moronic hacks deserving not even a nanosecond of your time to consider or reply to their "takes."

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So Durham releases text messages from Sussman, and Clinton campaign lawyer, that leave absolutely zero doubt that he lied to the FBI....crickets from our oh so credible media.

Meanwhile if we hear even an insinuation of wrong doing by anyone in the Trump orbit from "trusted sources" over the past five years it's immediately DEFCON 1 and time to lynch everyone.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

So Durham releases text messages from Sussman, and Clinton campaign lawyer, that leave absolutely zero doubt that he lied to the FBI....crickets from our oh so credible media.

Meanwhile if we hear even an insinuation of wrong doing by anyone in the Trump orbit from "trusted sources" over the past five years it's immediately DEFCON 1 and time to lynch everyone.

This is a BOMBSHELL??????

LMAO - Durham is literally going to be recycled for the enjoyment of the cult just like the caravan is to our Southern border. Idiots.

“I’m coming on my own — not on behalf of a client or company — want to help the bureau.” 

lolz.

You do realize this happened after the Trump Tower meeting and Trump asked Putin - “Russia, if you're listening” - but right - its Sussman’s fault the Trump campaign is/was investigated for colluding with Russia.

140 + meetings with the Russians - campaign data shared and more

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Edited by BillStime
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Nothing most of us with a brain didn't already know.  So glad Dems tore the country apart with Putin laughing at them for doing his dirty work.

Another pathetic take from the Party of Hypocrisy.

How do you sleep at night?

For all the ink spilled over the “you can’t prove Sussmann said he was not representing a client” defense of the former Clinton campaign attorney, 42 words dissolve that narrative: “Jim—it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss. Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I’m coming on my own—not on behalf of a client or company—want to help the Bureau. Thanks.”

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Makes you realize who the domestic terrorists really are! Spying on the President of the United States, filing false charges against the President. How the hell aren't these people in prison? Our country has reached a new low, and it stems from one party who have no morals and another party that has no balls to stand up to them. 

What a mess!

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

ANOTHER BOMBSHELL? After two years of the DURHAM INVESTIGATION and he still has NOTHING....Now you got em!!!!

It's hilarious how these Tweets are shared here... billsfans... all stemming from DR's twitter feed. You realize we can see what talking points will be just by following DR's Twitter feed?

And why don't you ever include some of the replies to these Tweets?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

image.thumb.png.272447c3387397360dcb65f709c7340d.png

6 hours ago, Westside said:

Makes you realize who the domestic terrorists really are! Spying on the President of the United States, filing false charges against the President. How the hell aren't these people in prison? Our country has reached a new low, and it stems from one party who have no morals and another party that has no balls to stand up to them. 

What a mess!

You do realize that in the government (believe me, I know) a late Friday filing is widely understood to be something you do to BURY, not amplify, a piece of news? And that a pre-holiday (Good Friday/Passover/Easter weekend) filing is even more famously something you do when you want to minimize publicity for a filing or press release?

That tells me that Mr. Durham is underwhelmed by his own investigative "bombshell."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You do realize that in the government (believe me, I know) a late Friday filing is widely understood to be something you do to BURY, not amplify, a piece of news? And that a pre-holiday (Good Friday/Passover/Easter weekend) filing is even more famously something you do when you want to minimize publicity for a filing or press release?

That tells me that Mr. Durham is underwhelmed by his own investigative "bombshell."

Every single one by Durham has been on a Friday. Nothing new. 

Maybe it's just me, but confirming again that he has evidence of spying on Trump after he took office isn't a little deal.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Durham reveals at least 5 Clinton campaigner contractors invoked the 5th for fear they might incriminate themselves in CRIMINAL conduct

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/18/tick-tock-durham-reveals-at-least-5-clinton-campaigner-contractors-invoked-the-5th-for-fear-they-might-incriminate-themselves-in-criminal-conduct/

You can’t hold democrats to the same standard when it comes to breaking laws.

On 4/16/2022 at 3:23 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

I’m certain there are government officials who would like nothing more than this all to be minimized and be handled under the radar.   I think the same applies to major media outlets who missed the story here.  

We’re nearly 6 years out from the earliest declarations and breathless reporting  that Trump was Russian cosmonaut masquerading as a reality tv star/NY real estate mogul. 

Additionally, the fact that wrongdoing may have occurred does not necessarily mean that establishment types have any desire to paint Trump as victim or see his claims validated.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We’re nearly 6 years out from the earliest declarations and breathless reporting  that Trump was Russian cosmonaut masquerading as a reality tv star/NY real estate mogul. 

Well, let me remind you of how all of this started: Don Jr. "breathlessly" took a meeting with a woman who was almost certainly (and it's not as if she was a master of disguise - she was right out of central casting) was a Russian agent:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/mueller-report-confirms-don-jr-too-stupid-to-collude-with-russia

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, let me remind you of how all of this started: Don Jr. "breathlessly" took a meeting with a woman who was almost certainly (and it's not as if she was a master of disguise - she was right out of central casting) was a Russian agent:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/mueller-report-confirms-don-jr-too-stupid-to-collude-with-russia

140+ meetings later - campaign data shared with Russians (Manafort) - coordinated Wikileaks dumps with stolen DNC data (Stone) and an all out assault on our democracy with the entire GQP in the know or participating.

yeah - the cult would love nothing better than white wash harder.

21 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Back when Trump was first accused of being the illegitimate step-grandson of Vladimir Lenin, and suddenly  President Obama woke up and bravely banished a couple dozen Russian ambassadors on the 2899th day of the 2922 days he was in office, I listened. I mean, I thought it odd that he hadn't acted swiftly and decisively several months or years earlier, but he was a busy guy in those days and he probably couldn't get to the files in the R category until December. 

I was even somewhat open-minded.   The whole story sounded quite preposterous to me, so much so that I actually assumed there really could be no freakin way Trump couldn't be a Russian asset on some level, however pedestrian.  It had nothing to do with proof, or trust of the democrat machine--I just really didn't think that any serious politician would run the Joe McCarthy gambit again.  That whole thing was a such a stain on our country--well, you know all about that of course.  I just didn't think a politician/political party  would try that again, and if they did, the grandchildren and great grandchildren of those who bought it the first time would surely sniff it out and be furious to be treated as hapless twits again.  I was wrong about just about all of it. 

As for the meeting...I'd hazard a guess that on any given day, week or month the amount of cross-pollinating going on between hostiles/friendlies is quite high.  Heck, was it really wise to blindly trust Christopher Steele just because at one point he was in the service of an ally? 

Anyway--Vanity Fair--yeah.  Good stuff.  I'm trying to get my hands on a pretty interesting Teen Vogue article that offers a deep dive into Trump, Russia and Ivanka's Herstyles of the 80s (they called them that--"Herstyles"--I thought it was catchy). Turns out she almost exclusively used a lady named Olga to style her hair, and wtf Olga only used Russian products.  I mean, come on!

Back to the point, no one in power looks particularly competent or trustworthy for their role in all that hubbub.  A Friday dump seems par for the course. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd