TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Okay boys. 12 hours, 12 picks. 

@Just Joshin' is up with the Steelers until 9am.

@RyanC883

@aristocrat

@Buffalo716

@section122

@aristocrat

@Kirby Jackson

@GunnerBill

@NewEra

@atlbillsfan1975

@wppete x2 to close it out.

If you're done and you know it, please let me know here so I can make a pick for you without delay. Thanks everyone for your participation! 

Im here but have no idea about any of these players lol

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, section122 said:

Im here but have no idea about any of these players lol

A lot of tight ends left for the Pats. Pickney, Keene, Parkinson, Deguara or maybe one of the corners, Scott or the kid from Iowa, Jackson or Green. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

A lot of tight ends left for the Pats. Pickney, Keene, Parkinson, Deguara or maybe one of the corners, Scott or the kid from Iowa, Jackson or Green. 

Yeah, I think I'd have them pegged for Parkinson or Scott.

also, @MrEpsYtown, if 716 doesn't show I'm looking at Perine at RB, Gipson at EDGE, or Davion Taylor at LB. Opinion? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeah, I think I'd have them pegged for Parkinson or Scott.

also, @MrEpsYtown, if 716 doesn't show I'm looking at Perine at RB, Gipson at EDGE, or Davion Taylor at LB. Opinion? 

I'm thinking Taylor or even Scott the corner. They have a ton of depth at edge and just signed Deandre Washington formerly of the Raiders as a depth RB. But Scott could start at the nickel spot right away. 

Wanted to come away from this draft with more lbs and dbs but am going back to the trenches.

The New England Patriots select Jonah Jackson G/C OSU.  

Patriots line has a lot of question marks and after Andrews missing last season we are not ready to put all of our eggs in his basket.  Jackson also offers insurance in case a long term deal can't be struck with Thuney.

@aristocrat and the Jags are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I don't see them going back to back CB, so with the 138th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Chiefs select Davion Taylor, LB, Colorado.

@section122 and the pats are on with the pick they got for Gronk.

Can I just repeat at this point for the sake of clarity this is not a trade I would have made. But even I need to nap during draft week and that prat Jason Licht took the wheel again.

1 minute ago, section122 said:

Wanted to come away from this draft with more lbs and dbs but am going back to the trenches.

The New England Patriots select Jonah Jackson G/C OSU.  

Patriots line has a lot of question marks and after Andrews missing last season we are not ready to put all of our eggs in his basket.  Jackson also offers insurance in case a long term deal can't be struck with Thuney.

@aristocrat and the Jags are on the clock.

That is a Patriot pick if ever I saw one. Nice job.

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the 142nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select:

Darryl Williams, Center, Mississippi State

This just came down to best player available. Darryl Williams is #51 on my big board and I just think he is going to be a really nice pro. He can compete to start at right guard initially but I can get out of the deal that idiot Licht gave to Ryan Jensen last offseason without any dead money after 2020 and having Williams in the system and ready to slide into the center spot would be ideal.

I finish the draft with:

Xavier McKinney - Safety

Jonathan Taylor - Running Back

Jonathan Greenard - Edge

Lucas Niang - Right Tackle

Darnay Holmes - Corner

Darryl Williams - Center

I think every single one of them has a chance to start for me in 2020.

The Atlanta Falcons and @NewEra are now on the clock.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Interesting! I was going to go TE there if we didn't hear from you. 

was thinking about TE and CB, but figured OL needs more help.  The guy they drafted last year at TE has ability, but got injured.  

What TE were you thinking?