Dak Prescott and Elliot held a party of 30 at his house

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

If people want to hang out , let them.. these draconian measures are not American

Being stubborn AF is seemingly American these days.  Lacking common sense.  Lacking discernment.  Lacking discipline.  That seems to be what American is.   These, in the grand scheme of existence, temporary measures, might keep you or your loved ones in good health or alive.  Even more, it might keep your neighbors the same.  Folks can go read books; play video games; pray; meditate; exercise.  Folks can survive without having to be in large groups for a time.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, purple haze said:

Being stubborn AF is seemingly American these days.  Lacking common sense.  Lacking discernment.  Lacking discipline.  That seems to be what American is.   These, in the grand scheme of existence, temporary measures, might keep you or your loved ones in good health or alive.  Even more, it might keep your neighbors the same.  Folks can go read books; play video games; pray; meditate; exercise.  Folks can survive without having to be in large groups for a time.

if my elderly father doesn't want to come in contact with me because of fear that's fine. If a couple 30 year old buddies wanna hang out at their crib that's also fine

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hiding from it won't do anything. The country needs immunity.

I've been helping my friends essential business for weeks. I deliver food to hundreds of people. come in contact with hundreds of people every day and I'm healthy as a horse, no mask , nothing. Can I get it, sure.  But I'm Not gonna let it effects me

People are either going to get it or they're not

Fear-mongering doesn't do anything. Trump does press conferences with dozens of people around him not minding social distancing or wearing masks too

The bolded section is horrifying.

You clearly still don't get it. It's not about whether YOU are going to get the virus or whether you've made peace with becoming infected. It's about the fact that you can be a carrier of the virus for over a week without knowing that you have it, or you could be completely asymptomatic and not even KNOW you have it. And then you're going around spreading it to untold numbers of people, and you don't even know it, because you are "healthy as a horse" and "feel just fine".

So great. You, Buffalo716, aren't symptomatic or aren't aware you've been infected. But what about all the people you come in contact with, who you may be infecting? Are you cool with being the reason that an immuno-compromised person or an elderly person gets the virus and dies?

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!

People are so selfish and so ignorant about the dangers of thing, it's absolutely maddening.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

The bolded section is horrifying.

You clearly still don't get it. It's not about whether YOU are going to get the virus or whether you've made peace with becoming infected. It's about the fact that you can be a carrier of the virus for over a week without knowing that you have it, or you could be completely asymptomatic and not even KNOW you have it. And then you're going around spreading it to untold numbers of people, and you don't even know it, because you are "healthy as a horse" and "feel just fine".

So great. You, Buffalo716, aren't symptomatic or aren't aware you've been infected. But what about all the people you come in contact with, who you may be infecting? Are you cool with being the reason that an immuno-compromised person or an elderly person gets the virus and dies?

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!

People are so selfish and so ignorant about the dangers of thing, it's absolutely maddening.

I'm giving food to elderly people and people who can't eat. I'm literally on the frontlines right now helping people putting my safety on the line. People still need to eat. I can't tell you how many elderly people have told me how much they appreciate me

Governor Cuomo called me a hero not selfish

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm giving food to elderly people and people who can't eat. I'm literally on the frontlines right now helping people putting my safety on the line. People still need to eat. I can't tell you how many elderly people have told me how much they appreciate me

A hero doesn't put others lives at risk simply because they don't want to cover their damn face with a mask and protect others. Nursing homes won't let ANYONE without a mask come into contact with elderly people!!!!!

A close family member DIED because of that kind of ignorant BS that they refused to believe.... just the damn flu they said..., NOW THEY ARE DEAD.

YOUR RIDICULOUS CHOICE, NO MATTER HOW GROUNDED IN GOOD, KILLS PEOPLE.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm giving food to elderly people and people who can't eat. I'm literally on the frontlines right now helping people putting my safety on the line. People still need to eat

I applaud your efforts to feed the elderly. Truly. Thank you for that selfless act. I DO think it's absolutely negligent and dangerous not to wear a mask and gloves, ESPECIALLY knowing that you're coming in regular contact with the elderly.

Anyway...there's clearly a difference between what you're doing and what Dak Prescott did. There's a clear difference between essential and life-saving services,  and having a 30-person party just for the hell of it.

Feeding the elderly? Yes, of course. Please do that. And thank you. Having a party or generally otherwise ignoring state orders, CDC recommendations, and other simple, life-saving measures? Dumb, selfish, ignorant. Ridiculous. And please, for the sake of those with whom you come in contact, WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES! 

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 7

7 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

A hero doesn't put others lives at risk simply because they don't want to cover their damn face with a mask and protect others.

A close family member DIED because of that kind of ignorant BS that they refused to believe.... just the damn flu they said..., NOW THEY ARE DEAD.

YOUR RIDICULOUS CHOICE, NO MATTER HOW GROUNDED IN GOOD, KILLS PEOPLE.

Well first most masks are sold out everywhere in New York state. Second I have family members that are doctors and nurses and those masks barely protect anything You can wear a mask and still get sick. there are dozens of people around Trump at his press conferences and none are wearing masks... And again The masks are sold out, if I could go to Wegmans right now and buy one I would yes

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

I applaud your efforts to feed the elderly. Truly. Thank you for that selfless act. I DO think it's absolutely negligent and dangerous not to wear a mask and gloves, ESPECIALLY knowing that you're coming in regular contact with the elderly.

Anyway...there's clearly a difference between what you're doing and what Dak Prescott did. There's a clear difference between essential and life-saving services,  and having a 30-person party just for the hell of it.

Feeding the elderly? Yes, of course. Please do that. And thank you. Having a party or generally otherwise ignoring state orders, CDC recommendations, and other simple, life-saving measures? Dumb, selfish, ignorant. Ridiculous. And please, for the sake of those with whom you come in contact, WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES! 

Masks are sold out everywhere in New York state that I've checked..  I haven't seen them in 2 weeks. I had one two weeks ago but it got a little dirty

Edited by Buffalo716

if my elderly father doesn't want to come in contact with me because of fear that's fine. If a couple 30 year old buddies wanna hang out at their crib that's also fine

Fear?  You mean realities.  The fear your elderly father might have is based in reality.  And people in their 20s and 30s and 40s have also died from the virus, It's not just elderly people.  You need to wear a mask.  You need to wear gloves if possible.  You need to avoid large groups.  Don't be one of these people that need to learn the hard way.  Don't be one of these jokers who come after the fact talking about their "sorry."  You know the right thing to do.  So do it.  

You could be asymptomatic and spread the virus without knowing it.  The protocols are an attempt to mitigate possiblities.  

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yes it’s still a free county by freedom of choice, but throwing a party for 30 during this virus is not the brightest of choices to make

Who has accused Prescott or Elliot of being at all "bright"?

Darwin would comment if he could....

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, purple haze said:

Fear?  You mean realities.  The fear your elderly father might have is based in reality.  And people in their 20s and 30s and 40s have also died from the virus, It's not just elderly people.  You need to wear a mask.  You need to wear gloves if possible.  You need to avoid large groups.  Don't be one of these people that need to learn the hard way.  Don't be one of these jokers who come after the fact talking about their "sorry."  You know the right thing to do.  So do it.  

You could be asymptomatic and spread the virus without knowing it.  The protocols are an attempt to mitigate possiblities.  

Masks are all sold out everywhere i checked. I went to Wegmans for three straight days and couldn't find any. 

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Co-brona virus.

Dudes gotta live...amirite??

• Haha (+1) 1

*Caution*

2 reports have been filed on this thread for political posts. Players challenging Social distancing does not warrant who’s side anyone is on and you all know this.

Knock it off, or to the PPP trash heap it goes.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Masks are all sold out everywhere i checked. I went to Wegmans for three straight days and couldn't find any. 

Understood.  Same here in California.  Wear a bandana or scarf or some other item.  That's what folks have taken to doing out here.  It's what's left to do so we do it.  And the curve seems to be flattening.   Patience and diligence is going to be key.

All that said, THANK YOU for helping people.  I truly do appreciate that you're doing that.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

And since I am out on the streets I am trying not to come in contact with a whole bunch of people. I rarely go out shopping and I haven't seen my father in weeks

I am trying..  and I won't stop delivering food to these people until it's over

• Like (+1) 1

And since I am out on the streets I am trying not to come in contact with a whole bunch of people. I rarely go out shopping and I haven't seen my father in weeks

I am trying..  and I won't stop delivering food to these people until it's over

That's all anyone can ask. Try, be aware, do your best. 

Thank you for feeding people.

God bless you and your family.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Logic said:

That's all anyone can ask. Try, be aware, do your best. 

Thank you for feeding people.

God bless you and your family.

Happy Easter and stay safe

I do realize these are trying times and I pray immensely for people's safety

• Like (+1) 1