Dak Prescott and Elliot held a party of 30 at his house

Brilliant...

5 minutes ago, Talkin Proud said:

I mean, it's still a free country, for now... No? 

Yes it’s still a free county by freedom of choice, but throwing a party for 30 during this virus is not the brightest of choices to make

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yes it’s still a free county by freedom of choice, but throwing a party for 30 during this virus is not the brightest of choices to make

You're not allowed to hold a gathering of more than 10. Basically it's like a traffic violation. He'd get a fine or something.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, forfeiting all their games??

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

That would be nice

Not after the Patriots* are stripped of all their Super Bowl championships and every player whoever played under Belichick has an asterisk next to all of their statistics, and are all denied entry in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Not after the Patriots* are stripped of all their Super Bowl championships and every player whoever played under Belichick has an asterisk next to all of their statistics, and are all denied entry in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

And all the 'Orchids of Asia' gift cards are cancelled!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Mark Vader will you marry me???:wub:?:wub:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

He didn't swing at anyone... And everybody there came under there own choice.. nobody was forced

If people want to hang out , let them.. these draconian measures are not American

How does this still not compute to people?

Look, let me make it simple:

First, if they want to put themselves at risk, more power to them. But the fact is that they are putting their entire community -- including at-risk individuals --  at risk by doing what they're doing. 

Second, when people do this kind of thing, it spits directly in the face of everybody around the country making sacrifices right now. It invalidates our stay-at-home efforts, and it says in a loud and clear voice to medical personnel: "We don't care about you or your life".

Bottom line: The longer people like Prescott commit these selfish, self-centered, short-sighted, disrespectful, negligent acts, the longer society has to stay shut down. You want everyone to go back to work? You want the economy to recover? You want people to stop dying? You want to have an NFL season this year? Then everyone -- including rich athletes -- needs to STAY THE ***** HOME!!!

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

How does this still not compute to people?

Look, let me make it simple:

First, if they want to put themselves at risk, more power to them. But the fact is that they are putting their entire community -- including at-risk individuals --  at risk by doing what they're doing. 

Second, when people do this kind of thing, it spits directly in the face of everybody around the country making sacrifices right now. It invalidates our stay-at-home efforts, and it says in a loud and clear voice to medical personnel: "We don't care about you or your life".

Bottom line: The longer people like Prescott commit these selfish, self-centered, short-sighted, disrespectful, negligent acts, the longer society has to stay shut down. You want everyone to go back to work? You want the economy to recover? You want people to stop dying? You want to have an NFL season this year? Then everyone -- including rich athletes -- needs to STAY THE ***** HOME!!!

Hiding from it won't do anything. The country needs immunity.

I've been helping my friends essential business for weeks. I deliver food to hundreds of people. come in contact with hundreds of people every day and I'm healthy as a horse, no mask , nothing. Can I get it, sure.  But I'm Not gonna let it effects me

People are either going to get it or they're not. People have gotten it in isolation

Fear-mongering doesn't do anything. Trump does press conferences with dozens of people around him not minding social distancing or wearing masks too

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Their governor is getting ready to throw the doors wide open in May because it pleases master.

Can we not make this political and just enjoy the continued dysfunction of the Dallas Cowboys.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1