Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

That jabber jaw miscreant logo that Baby Q uses to leverage for sympathy to play off on others to guilt them is funny and simply is a pathetic attempt to ward off hostiles toward himself.

Edited by I am the egg man

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, I have you and your ilk pegged.  Claiming a treatment that works for some (which is better than no treatment at all) shouldn't be used because of some idiotic concern over rare side effects that your puppet masters told you to harp on tells me you'd rather see people die than Trump be proven right.  You disgust me.

? It wasn’t Trumps idea, someone told him about it. He was just pumping it. By the time this is over he will say he create the drug 50 years ago though. That’s Trump! Sorry now it’s Dr. Trump! 

Just now, I am the egg man said:

That jabber jaw miscreant logo you use to leverage for sympathy to play off on others to guilt them is funny and simply an attempt to ward off hostiles toward you. Can that charade.

??? Ok egghead!

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Trump fired someone? How long until he fires the Dr? 

11 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

? It wasn’t Trumps idea, someone told him about it. He was just pumping it. By the time this is over he will say he create the drug 50 years ago though. That’s Trump! Sorry now it’s Dr. Trump! 

??? Ok egghead!

Tell us more about your mobile home.....you've mentioned a few times.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Clueless. Before I retired, I made more in January than you would make all year. You are barking up the wrong tree Jr! 

So there was no mobile home ?

Busy deleting you comments ?

5 hours ago, Doc said:

No, I have you and your ilk pegged.  Claiming a treatment that works for some (which is better than no treatment at all) shouldn't be used because of some idiotic concern over rare side effects that your puppet masters told you to harp on tells me you'd rather see people die than Trump be proven right.  You disgust me.

Bingo. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, ColeB said:

Wait, I get it.  The key part of your statement was alive to witness.   So, either you are like 7 years old so you were too young to relate to Obama or you’re in your 20s, went into a coma when George W was president and woke up in the last 3 years?

Why do I have to explain my opinion to you?