There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

The conversation has turned stupid- all businesses that can socially distant themselves should be reopening asap. For the rest other precautions need to  be figured out and put into place, the only real problem jobs should be ones that truly require packing people in like in arenas and bars. 

• Like (+1) 1

“one size fits all approach” is not working and should be revised to recognize that parts of the state are not as hard hit by the virus and could operate on some level and the same is true for some industries. “At some point, it doesn’t make sense to have the entire state on lockdown.”

• Like (+1) 7

If this were ironic, it's awesome.

You know this guy was doing it to moralize and brow-beat people though..

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This guy is basically an unemployed lawyer who repeatedly sues the gov't apparently and has not won yet. He literally sued a few weeks back to give the govt more power.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: The Stay-At-Home Peasants Are Revolting. 

“Many people have been noting recently that the likelihood of mild acts of civil disobedience will increase the longer this goes on.

Heck, my governor just extended his order here in Arizona and we haven’t even been hit that badly with it. At some point I’m going to need a clearer explanation about why I can’t go see my eye doctor.”

Because shut up, prole.

My town is the far-left Karen Capital of the western hemisphere, but it's even starting to happen here.  Yesterday I saw the very first "ok, we're flattened the curve, the hospital is empty, and there are virtually zero cases in our county of half million people, so WTF are we still hibernating for?" posts on the hideous 'Nextdoor' site.   Naturally, near panic ensued, yet there were enough supporters to clearly show that some portion of people are willing to start using their brains to assess the current situation.   It will only grow from here.

• Thank you (+1) 5

Mississippi gov decided not to reopen after case spike. 

When the reopening states see the spread inevitably increase, it will be an interesting political moment as govs weigh what to do. 

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

The true irony is that there is a greater chance he dies of a heat stroke than people do on that beach of contracting the virus and dying on that hot and humid beach.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This guy is basically an unemployed lawyer who repeatedly sues the gov't apparently and has not won yet. He literally sued a few weeks back to give the govt more power.

That's csection. Lol. Our resident meathead lawyer.  Lol