There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

They should have had "***** the police" signs, riot gear, Molotov cocktails, and called it a "protest." Then they could congregate and stay open.

I'm not sure how a business owner could vote for a Democratic again. They allow rioters and looters free rein, and arrest small business owners trying to earn a living.

• Thank you (+1) 4

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, so NOW they need cops to help out.

Got it.

Masks are the alpha and the omega.  The raison d’etre.  The yin and the yang.  Why stop at the regular police... call on the SWAT team!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/27/2020 at 1:01 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Bad math by this guy again. He projects 439 deaths for the remainder of the year for people under 34. 

We’ve had 95 in the last two weeks. 

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-W/vsak-wrfu

I agree with his premise that the mental and physical toll from Covid lockdowns  is worse than the disease but Berenson is consistently a propagandist. You need to always check his “work.” He’s been exposed multiple times, so I’d skip him as incredibly biased. 

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

Bad math by this guy again. He projects 439 deaths for the remainder of the year for people under 34. 

We’ve had 95 in the last two weeks. 

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-W/vsak-wrfu

I agree with his premise that the mental and physical toll from Covid lockdowns  is worse than the disease but Berenson is consistently a propagandist. You need to always check his “work.” He’s been exposed multiple times, so I’d skip him as incredibly biased. 

You’d skip him as biased because he has the capacity to critically think for himself whereas you don’t.  You gulp down mainstream news and analysis like a Slurpee.

•  
Edited by Magox

1 hour ago, Magox said:

You’d skip him as biased because he has the capacity to critically think for himself whereas you don’t.  You gulp down mainstream news and analysis like a Slurpee.

•  

You attack me personally but ignore his error and a discussion about the data. Kind of a pattern you have with my fact based criticisms. 

I’ve pointed out big chasm errors in his numbers before. He’s dumb or biased. Since agree with a lot of his numbers, I choose biased. 

You just have to check his work. He’s confidently sloppy. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1