The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

Kind of interesting watching Pelosi go full in on wiping out the salon and not accepting her role in this.

Even if she was set up, her hypocrisy in undeniable. This goes away faster if she just apologizes and moves on.

But once again it looks like a scorched earth is the best plan for Democrats.

Thats A Bold Move Cotton GIFs | Tenor

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kind of interesting watching Pelosi go full in on wiping out the salon and not accepting her role in this.

Even if she was set up, her hypocrisy in undeniable. This goes away faster if she just apologizes and moves on.

But once again it looks like a scorched earth is the best plan for Democrats.

Thats A Bold Move Cotton GIFs | Tenor

She gave a non-apology apology.  Akin to "I'm sorry you took offense to what I said."

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don’t tell women they cannot have their hair done “for the greater good” and then get caught having your hair done.  

I’m telling you all... a trip to the hair dresser is sacrosanct for many (most) women. This could be a bigger deal than anyone might think.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Don’t tell women they cannot have their hair done “for the greater good” and then get caught having your hair done.  

I’m telling you all... a trip to the hair dresser is sacrosanct for many (most) women. This could be a bigger deal than anyone might think.

3 things I don't question: Hair appointment, Nail appointment, Wax appointment.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You'd think she would have been smart enough to have the hairdresser come to her...