The Coronavirus is Trumps fault

3 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

You are honestly the dumbest ***** person on this forum... Butch from the Eastside dumb. Yes I been here a very long time, not always under this name.

did you get booted for making stuff up the first time too ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

By @SlimShady'sGhost 

We’ve got 20 links a day flowing through the shoutbox.  

We are also blaming “melanomia” Trump for the disease as well.   

Tell us more, trashbag.  

....yup...agree.....60+ thousand flu deaths in the US for 2018 according to CDC....and 640,000 flu deaths worldwide...........yet, crickets.......panic politically motivated?...no way in hell.....

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

You are honestly the dumbest ***** person on this forum... Butch from the Eastside dumb. Yes I been here a very long time, not always under this name.

who were you before, and for what idiocy were you banned? Strange flex. 

51 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I guess you're functionally illiterate.

You give credit when credit is not due. Since when is Hardheadharry functional in anything? Come to think of it, Baskin is overdue to make a return. Hmmmn.

9 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

...most sane people try to hide their ignorance......thumbs up for displaying yours.....gold star so issued.....

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

good luck finding one- maybe you can make one out of toilet paper like the rest of the world. 

I actually have one in the basement, along with a full-face respirator, a case of disposable coveralls, and another of OSHA-approved respirators - not N95, but equivalent.

I'm wearing it at the moment, being as I"m here  :nana:

9 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

did you get booted for making stuff up the first time too ?

Magic 8 ball says yes to the first part, Uncertain to the second.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I actually have one in the basement, along with a full-face respirator, a case of disposable coveralls, and another of OSHA-approved respirators - not N95, but equivalent.

Smart move. 
Otherwise people turn into: creaturefromtheblacklagoon.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

lab-technician-on-chair-using-laptop-pic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Magic 8 ball says yes to the first part, Uncertain to the second.

As Dwight Schrute would say “if you rent a hazmat suite more than 3 times a year, it just makes sense t mo buy.”

• Haha (+1) 1

Why does the subject of PPP's debauchery and sliminess only come up when someone from TSW or Shoutbox, who is a flaming liberal/Commie Pinko Freak, that likes to rotate his screen names, complains about us and tries to get a mod to put us in a corral of his choosing? Next he'll try to re-litigate the Trayvon Martin case. 

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why does the subject of PPP's debauchery and sliminess only come up when someone from TSW or Shoutbox, who is a flaming liberal/Commie Pinko Freak, that likes to rotate his screen names, complains about us and tries to get a mod to put us in a corral of his choosing? Next he'll try to re-litigate the Trayvon Martin case. 

I don't get TSW regulars looking down at PPP people as un-evolved life.  Look at TSW and people are still burning over trades that they do not know the foundation for from the 1960's.  Expect current Bills management to jump at their suggestions as though they were majority owners in the organization.  Then the everyday threads proposing unrealistic trades and releases/firings.  And we are considered the crazy ones?  Well, the jackwagon-ry of Tibs and his alter-egos does pull it down a couple notches but still..........  At least on most occasions we discuss things that can be voted upon by the average person or fire off an E-mail to our rep that will at least be read if not acted upon.

The Trump tie-in to Coronavirus is the current liberal talking point whether watching the evening news on the alphabet channels or the liberal round table of college professors on the weekend talk politics shows.