I'll pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

/dev/null

21 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I read the first paragraph and kind of felt bad for the guy.  Probably just some lonely guy, riding his bike back to his lonely home with a cheeseburger.  Saw the opportunity to get a little lovin.

Then I read the sex offender part.  Immediately lost sympathy.

I didn't get down to the sex offender part. Like you, I felt the guy kind of got a raw deal, because the officer suggested the burger as payment. If he's a sex offender then he gets what's coming to him. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I didn't get down to the sex offender part. Like you, I felt the guy kind of got a raw deal, because the officer suggested the burger as payment. If he's a sex offender then he gets what's coming to him. 

Not sure what he did.  I certainly don’t condone illegal prostitution, but he could be on the registry for doing precisely what he was caught doing here as a oliciting prostitution can get a person on a sex offender registry.  Or he could have done something much worse.  Dunno. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Not sure what he did.  I certainly don’t condone illegal prostitution, but he could be on the registry for doing precisely what he was caught doing here as a oliciting prostitution can get a person on a sex offender registry.  Or he could have done something much worse.  Dunno. 

Agreed. Not all sex offenses are equal.