TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

For what it's worth, the Lions phone is charged up and ready to go. We're more than happy to take a blue chip player at three, but we don't hate moving back either. We'll be over here with a pencil in our ear, stuffing whatever refreshments available into our open gullets. HMU. 

Also, I have two questions:

1- How many rounds is this?

2- How strict is the points gonna be, cause I could see some bidding wars happening and I am all about the free market.

I was going to see how the first round went and then go from there.  Probably just the one unless there’s a large demand. 

Points aren’t strict unless you get less than value.  Needs to be at least 10% plus to the person trading back 

Just now, Virgil said:

I was going to see how the first round went and then go from there.  Probably just the one unless there’s a large demand. 

Points aren’t strict unless you get less than value.  Needs to be at least 10% plus to the person trading back 

I'm always likely to vote for more rounds as long as the flow is good and people make their picks in a timely fashion. 

Got it- so premiums are allowed at the discretion of those doing the dealing? How it should be, imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I'm always likely to vote for more rounds as long as the flow is good and people make their picks in a timely fashion. 

Got it- so premiums are allowed at the discretion of those doing the dealing? How it should be, imo. 

I think maybe 2 rounds for this version and we can add additional rounds to the next one once FA gets going and we see how this goes?

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Give me anyone Virgil, if there is a spot left.  

Thanks

Are you going to be able to check the site enough during the draft?  

If so, pick a team left 

22 minutes ago, section122 said:

Mock draft time!

I will reprise my role as pats************ gm.

If not I will take any open team.  Saints, colts, bucs, vikings, whatever you need

Pata going to use their draft ammo to trade up and get Marsha’s replacement?