New York (again)

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I like that, the butcher of Albany, much better than King Cuomo

Well, if it's so apropos we should all use it not only at PPP but in all other social media that we use. Maybe it'll catch on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bill from NYC said:

I for one am partial to Adolph Cuomo.

The first name is more appropriate for the head anti-semite of NYC.   Il Duce Cuomo has a ring to it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

While that works it doesn't remind people of his draconian orders to basically exterminate the elderly. 

4 minutes ago, GG said:

The first name is more appropriate for the head anti-semite of NYC.   Il Duce Cuomo has a ring to it.

While both of the alternatives work they might not be understood by people like Tiberius, BillSlime and 3rd Chair. Oh, and Kemp too.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Cuomo so sio much more popular than death DeSantis 

He most certainly lost the votes of the 10,000+ that died due to his apathy and proactive virus transmission strategy regarding nursing homes.  Sure, the fixers will get them back on the voter rolls shortly, but it sure would be easier not to kill off the voting bloc in the first place. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

2 hours ago, GG said:

Would've thought Benito Cuomo has a better ring to it & Andy himself would probably prefer it because it is not a nickname like Il Duce & not a diminutive like Bennie or L'il Ben are.  Gotta throw the nursing home czar a bone or 2, right?

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Cuomo so sio much more popular than death DeSantis 

I know you truly suck at math, and logic, but to compare Desantis to Cuomo over deaths is pathetic. If FL ever gets to 50% of the deaths of NY you still would not have an intelligent point, but at this point where is is not even 25% just come off as lacking any logic

51 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I know you truly suck at math, and logic, but to compare Desantis to Cuomo over deaths is pathetic. If FL ever gets to 50% of the deaths of NY you still would not have an intelligent point, but at this point where is is not even 25% just come off as lacking any logic

did DiSantis get the same $54 million in aid from the Feds ala the hospital ship, Javitts Center conversion et al that went UNUSED?......yet Big Fredo whined about zero support from the Feds.....

44 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Tourism industry? What tourism industry? 

I guess people are not heading to NYC for any sort of meetings either. I wonder how long this will hurt NYC for tourism, conventions, heck, business in general?

They are apparently checking and quarantining 35 states. I saw what their tourism industry is as far as dollars and Cuomo must be praying for Biden so the Fed will bail them out 

• Like (+1) 1

...so Big Fredo and Bumblin' Billy are at it again...."Who's On First"??.................

De Blasio suggests Cuomo is wrong to ask New York City's wealthy to return, says residents shouldn't buy cars

'We'll go to dinner, I'll buy you a drink, come over I’ll cook,' Cuomo said he tells wealthy New Yorkers

By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on Thursday suggested that Gov. Andrew Cuomo was wrong to call on wealthy New Yorkers to return to the city amid the coronavirus pandemic and an uptick in crime.

The Democrat also threatened to tax the wealthy even further if the federal government does not do more to assist the city, which is facing the worst financial crisis in decades.

Cuomo on Tuesday had urged wealthy New Yorkers to return to Manhattan to assist the city with the financial burden caused by the pandemic, saying coronavirus is now “under control.”

Thousands of apartments were vacated as the wealthy fled the city during the pandemic to seek refuge in places such as the Hamptons and Connecticut.

A reporter at de Blasio’s press conference brought up Cuomo’s concerns, asking: “Is the city keeping track of how many residents have left since the pandemic and the crime wave?”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de-blasio-cuomo-wrong-wealthy-new-yorkers

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so Big Fredo and Bumblin' Billy are at it again...."Who's On First"??.................

De Blasio suggests Cuomo is wrong to ask New York City's wealthy to return, says residents shouldn't buy cars

'We'll go to dinner, I'll buy you a drink, come over I’ll cook,' Cuomo said he tells wealthy New Yorkers

By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on Thursday suggested that Gov. Andrew Cuomo was wrong to call on wealthy New Yorkers to return to the city amid the coronavirus pandemic and an uptick in crime.

The Democrat also threatened to tax the wealthy even further if the federal government does not do more to assist the city, which is facing the worst financial crisis in decades.

Cuomo on Tuesday had urged wealthy New Yorkers to return to Manhattan to assist the city with the financial burden caused by the pandemic, saying coronavirus is now “under control.”

Thousands of apartments were vacated as the wealthy fled the city during the pandemic to seek refuge in places such as the Hamptons and Connecticut.

A reporter at de Blasio’s press conference brought up Cuomo’s concerns, asking: “Is the city keeping track of how many residents have left since the pandemic and the crime wave?”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de-blasio-cuomo-wrong-wealthy-new-yorkers

What a mess that state is in, it's no wonder people and businesses are leaving in droves. Zero leadership, bring back Rudy!

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

What a mess that state is in, it's no wonder people and businesses are leaving in droves. Zero leadership, bring back Rudy!

...HAS been, IS and forever WILL BE.....I'm thinking I'll go two more years (to 69) and pull the "GTFO Plug"......been looking down Venice FL way........my kids want me to retire in Aruba which is beautiful to visit, but NOT sold on the retirement idea......we only know the resort areas............

28 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...HAS been, IS and forever WILL BE.....I'm thinking I'll go two more years (to 69) and pull the "GTFO Plug"......been looking down Venice FL way........my kids want me to retire in Aruba which is beautiful to visit, but NOT sold on the retirement idea......we only know the resort areas............

Venice is just a short drive from me, beautiful area, gorgeous beaches, and no state tax!

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Venice is just a short drive from me, beautiful area, gorgeous beaches, and no state tax!

...thanks bud.....as I move closer, I may tap your residential knowledge and expertise.......:thumbsup:....I'm ashamed to say what I pay in NYS Income Tax......legal rape.....

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Tourism industry? What tourism industry? 

I guess people are not heading to NYC for any sort of meetings either. I wonder how long this will hurt NYC for tourism, conventions, heck, business in general?

Seeing I’m persona non grata in NY this summer I’m in Palm Springs right now spending my money at home.   Your loss NY. 

• Like (+1) 1