The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

42 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

9 people on the death from Covid list in Oregon today. Ages 90, 80, 80, 75, 64,, 88, 75,, 94 ,93.
My parents are 84 so I take this seriously but there is definitely a pattern here. Also need to factor in preexisting conditions.

My father is 87 but in very good health. My mother would have been the same age today and was also healthy before contracting cancer five years ago and dying within a little over a year. Nobody made a political issue about her death during Obama’s rule or about her weekly injections of radioactive ‘poison’ as a treatment for a disease that nobody knows how she contracted. 

The Resistance is the real disease! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Democrats are doing what they always do. They hold any bills hostage and then blame others for the bill not getting passed. In reality they want to either blame the Republicans for the non passage or get a bunch of their goodies into the bill that would never get approved under non emergency circumstances. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

All churches, weddings, funerals, etc should do this... "peaceful protests"  (And my goodness is leftie-twitter melting down)

Excuse me....two questions. 1) What protests are they talking about 2)60k died this week? Nooooo.

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No way red states and rural areas are recording all the deaths from covid 

Suicide,  untreated illness because people are afraid to go to the hospital. This has been documented. Look into it.....but be carefull.... you may stumble upon the truth. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Excuse me....two questions. 1) What protests are they talking about

Trump had some of his club's members in attendance at the presser since it was at Bedminster. He invited them to watch him wrestle with the press, telling them prior to going on that "all the bad ones are here, watch what I have to deal with every day". So there were members there behind the press, watching and drinking. Some (not most, not all, some) did not have masks. Acosta was the reporter who complained about them, and Trump said they were peacefully protesting. 

It was hilarious :lol: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added the clip
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Democrats are doing what they always do. They hold any bills hostage and then blame others for the bill not getting passed. In reality they want to either blame the Republicans for the non passage or get a bunch of their goodies into the bill that would never get approved under non emergency circumstances. 

Schumer and Pelosi want bailout money for their states, the 2 worst run states in the country, hopefully the Republicans and Trump hold the line on that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump had some of his club's members in attendance at the presser since it was at Bedminster. He invited them to watch him wrestle with the press, telling them prior to going on that "all the bad ones are here, watch what I have to deal with every day". So there were members there behind the press, watching and drinking. Some (not most, not all, some) did not have masks. Acosta was the reporter who complained about them, and Trump said they were peacefully protesting. 

It was hilarious :lol: 

Got a link to the whole thing? That would be great to see.

• Thank you (+1) 1

:lol:

We went out to dinner this evening with my brother and SIL. My brother showed up in a Trump 2020 face mask.  Apparently, he also picked up a bunch for friends who requested them. I said, "I want one!" and my husband again gave me the stink-eye. He's such a spoilsport. <_< More likely he's worried I'd wear it in the city of Buffalo and we might get more than "looks." 0:) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Congratulations Trump voters - big milestone today

Does that include the Ohio Governor 4 times?

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

MASS is considered GOP?

They have voted Dem 8 consecutive Federal elections. 
Sure they have a Pub Gov now...but

Edited by Bakin
  • Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You’re a sick F.

Have you noticed under Trumps watch it is always someone else’s fault? For Trump and his sheeple - the buck always stops w someone else. 

You are blaming Fauci for deaths here in the USA?

image.thumb.jpeg.0adc957414b81b5f430142fbb009ab37.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6f8c4be2f566ed9c51040af0d6517b07.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ddb3e03cabf40df0ab0784ced101fc57.jpeg

Thank you Trump voters - you continue to show your lack of intelligence and Putin appreciates your support.

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1