The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, jburt2625 said:

I'm really not sure what the morons in this country look at.....

This virus is real and is killing people. 

What is so hard to understand about all of this. Are people really that ignorant???

#IHatepeople

I've been saying since the start we are all gonna get this (I think I am wrong about this, which is good). If I have a preexisting condition that make me more susceptible to COVID-19, I am going to be hyper aware of where I go, and who I interact with. My health and well being is on me.

Locking down the populous leads to other issues including increased suicides, drug and alcohol addictions, depression, etc.

There is no good one-size-fits-all answer to this virus. However, there is no denying people need to work, make a living, get an education, and people are pack animals not designed to live in isolation.

If you would like to hide under your bed, no one is stopping you. Just do not expect me to do the same.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Florida to date has had about 4100 deaths, NYS with 3 million less people, 32,000, and DeSantis is vilified and Cuomo is going for sainthood...smh

You can throw data and objectivity out the widow when it comes to the mainstream media and their viewers.     

They hounded right leaning states before the George Floyd death for being “reckless” without acknowledging the huge failings from left leaning states and their disastrous nursing home policies and once the protests began they barely uttered the obvious viral spread implications of those protests.  And once the protests ended, they went right back to shaming right leaning states for opening up their economies.

And now they want to pretend that 10-25 million young people participated in protests in early to mid June and that all the viral spread shaming they are conducting had nothing to do with the protests???

They think we are either stupid or just will mindlessly accept what they are pushing.   And you know what?  They are right, most of their viewers simply accept what they are selling.  Because they don’t have the desire or ability to critically think for themselves.

The media is embarking upon an epic gaslighting campaign on the country.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I forgot to ask...

How does everyone like the bats on the back of our new quarters for 2020...

Pretty sweet huh...

Great idea...

Washington is facing left, so did Hitler in his portrait, conspiracy at the mint

It’s too early to definitively say but there are signs of the virus cresting in Florida.  Of course each city has its own dynamics but my guess is that if it is happening it’s happening in South Florida (Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties) which make up about 50% of the State’s recent confirmed infections.

• Like (+1) 1

This was from late April.  15-20% of NYers had it.  It might be 65% now.  

Let this sink in:

"Preliminary data shows about 13.9 percent of the population of New York state — about 2.7 million people — have at some point been infected with the coronavirus.

About 3,000 people were randomly tested at grocery stores and other public locations to allow officials to get a broader sense of how widely the virus has spread in New York and how many people might now have immunity.

In New York City, 21 percent of residents had antibodies for coronavirus, compared with 3.6 percent in upstate New York, 16.7 percent in Long Island and 11.7 percent in the Westchester and Rockland area.

“They were infected three weeks ago, four weeks ago, five weeks ago, six weeks ago. But they had the virus, they developed the antibodies and they are now recovered," Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Thursday."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/494324-27m-new-yorkers-have-had-coronavirus-preliminary-data-shows

CAN I BOLD THAT LAST PARAGRAPH FOR THE SHEEP?  3,4,5 SIX weeks ago.  

Millions infected between March and April.  

The 15-20% theory has concrete evidence right here in NYS.  And guess what?  It happened when.....

THE SCHOOLS WERE OPEN!!!

And how many kids and teachers died?

Yes.  30K NYers did die.  But we can protect the ones they failed to in NY/NJ and we should be making that call not the State.  

Young healthy people need to get us to herd immunity.  The government is deliberately preventing this from happening.  Bc the vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This was from late April.  15-20% of NYers had it.  It might be 65% now.  

Let this sink in:

"Preliminary data shows about 13.9 percent of the population of New York state — about 2.7 million people — have at some point been infected with the coronavirus.

About 3,000 people were randomly tested at grocery stores and other public locations to allow officials to get a broader sense of how widely the virus has spread in New York and how many people might now have immunity.

In New York City, 21 percent of residents had antibodies for coronavirus, compared with 3.6 percent in upstate New York, 16.7 percent in Long Island and 11.7 percent in the Westchester and Rockland area.

“They were infected three weeks ago, four weeks ago, five weeks ago, six weeks ago. But they had the virus, they developed the antibodies and they are now recovered," Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Thursday."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/494324-27m-new-yorkers-have-had-coronavirus-preliminary-data-shows

CAN I BOLD THAT LAST PARAGRAPH FOR THE SHEEP?  3,4,5 SIX weeks ago.  

Millions infected between March and April.  

The 15-20% theory has concrete evidence right here in NYS.  And guess what?  It happened when.....

THE SCHOOLS WERE OPEN!!!

And how many kids and teachers died?

Yes.  30K NYers did die.  But we can protect the ones they failed to in NY/NJ and we should be making that call not the State.  

Young healthy people need to get us to herd immunity.  The government is deliberately preventing this from happening.  Bc the vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only Trump opened his big fat mouth in November and let us all know wtf his intelligence was sharing with him...

Meanwhile...

GOPigs incompetency everywhere. 

Yesterday, Sunday, Covid rested. No state registered triple digits deaths. Ten states were in double digits meaning FORTY states had single digits or zero deaths. It’ll rebound a bit for sure when the medical examiners come back to work but the pattern is clear. Lots of cases yes, lots of deaths no. Poor reporting...definitely!