The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Lol do you know the definition of the word racist ? 

Don't even start that bull#### with me. You're a frigging racist. You judge people solely on the basis of their immutable traits. You're a racist. Period.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Don't even start that bull#### with me. You're a frigging racist. You judge people solely on the basis of their immutable traits. You're a racist. Period.

someone’s angry they already lost the argument lmaoo

People of color can’t be racist toward white people. it’s literally against the definition of the word racism. We can be prejudice, but not racist

and there was nothing racist that I said, you got angry because you saw me exposing another dumb conservatives who thinks wearing masks is a political statement. Pipe down  

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

People of color can’t be racist toward white people. it’s literally against the definition of the word racism. We can be prejudice, but not racist

and there was nothing racist that I said, you got angry because you saw me exposing another dumb conservatives who thinks wearing masks is a political statement. Pipe down  

I've had you on ignore just like all the rest of the trolls, but somehow the feature fails from time to time on mobile. 

So if I have to keep seeing your crap I'm going to call it out. You're a racist.

16 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Disgusting behavior 

another white women in a store acting like a spoiled brat because she has to wear a mask 

And her color has exactly what to do with this?  Damn you guys are obsessed with skin color. 

10 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

She’s conservative?  You know her?  Is she this much of a jerk all the time?  

15 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Man. When you fell out of the dumb as ***** tree you managed to hit every branch on the way down, huh?

Racism:

Oxford:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

merriam-Webster:

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

dictionary.com:

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

we all know what stupid ***** argument you’re going to spew, but let’s cut to the chase:

You’re objectively wrong. You’re an idiot. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:
Disgusting behavior 

another white women in a store acting like a spoiled brat because she has to wear a mask 

Skin color. Again. It's all you see and specifically how you judge people.

What a POS racist you are. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

So, if I as a Caucasian moved to Kenya I couldn't be a racist?

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

People of color can’t be racist toward white people. it’s literally against the definition of the word racism. 

Penfield demonstrating his own ignorance again.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, if I as a Caucasian moved to Kenya I couldn't be a racist?

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.  

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

At least he didn’t out himself as a fake Christian.