The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

The House had his hands tied controlling the budget , 2 expensive wars to fund , and less funding to repair the military

Budget Control Act of 2011

An Act to provide for budget control.
Enacted by    the 112th United States Congress
Effective    August 2, 2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_Control_Act_of_2011

Compare uses of the bully pulpit used by Trump regarding funding for The Wall vs. Obama for pandemic precautions. If a president wants funding for something that is reasonable and important to him/her they can get it done. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m asking you seeing, you know, you’re the one who said he has a blueprint. But I guess all he had was a pretty speech which was his forte. 

And the sad thing is you think you’re winning. 

Jim, let me Google that for you:

Of Course the Trump Administration Ignored a Step-by-Step Guide to Fighting a Coronavirus-esque Pandemic

Evidence Shows Obama Team Left A Pandemic ‘Game Plan’ For Trump Administration

Obama officials walked Trump aides through global pandemic exercise in 2017: report

Can you please make any more excuses for Trumps incompetence? Please? 

???

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of Course the Trump Administration Ignored a Step-by-Step Guide to Fighting a Coronavirus-esque Pandemic

Obama officials walked Trump aides through global pandemic exercise in 2017: report

???

BRAVO!!  And that's how you do it!  That's how you win and prove someone (me) wrong.  Not leaping first to TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.  Work on your tactics and we might just take you seriously.  

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump to hold rally during a pandemic, lol. Awesome! 

For anyone wondering why the media keeps flogging a nearly dead horse, here is an example of why continuing the Covid hype is occurring. 

It is so that people can manufacture outrage over a Trump rally and claim how reckless he is. 

Just like BillStime trying to use a six year old video of Obama paired with fragments of facts to lay Covid blame entirely at Trump’s feet. 

Theres enough Trump material to crack him over the head with, but it isn’t enough.  People like to hope for more infections and mis-shape the recent past just because they hate the guy in office.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

BRAVO!!  And that's how you do it!  That's how you win and prove someone (me) wrong.  Not leaping first to TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.  Work on your tactics and we might just take you seriously.  

...SERIOUSLY?....I prefer waking up on Saturday with diarrhea versus his fecal droppings.....

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

For anyone wondering why the media keeps flogging a nearly dead horse, here is an example of why continuing the Covid hype is occurring. 

It is so that people can manufacture outrage over a Trump rally and claim how reckless he is. 

Just like BillStime trying to use a six year old video of Obama paired with fragments of facts to lay Covid blame entirely at Trump’s feet. 

Theres enough Trump material to crack him over the head with, but it isn’t enough.  People like to hope for more infections and mis-shape the recent past just because they hate the guy in office.

Remind me  - who is the President of the United States?

And NO - FKER - people like ME do not LIKE and HOPE for more infection and death. My parents are at high risk - I don't want to lose them because our leadership destroyed our infrastructure and ignored critical data in November - because they are SELFISH AF!

Just like you bro!

Edited by BillStime

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

???

I clicked through some of that to find this document Obama left:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6819268/Pandemic-Playbook.pdf

I only scanned through it but it honestly looks totally worthless other than to show who can be blamed if SHTF....

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

You’re just ignoring reality. Typical Trumphole

You mean reality like these deaths that you've been cheering?    Was the Federal government responsible for this disaster?

6 hours ago, Magox said:

@GG I believe you were making mention of this

It was worse on the Upper East Side 2-3 weeks ago.

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I clicked through some of that to find this document Obama left:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6819268/Pandemic-Playbook.pdf

I only scanned through it but it honestly looks totally worthless other than to show who can be blamed if SHTF....

I hate quoting myself but want to keep this together instead of an edit.... When you click on that document link, look at your tab... IT'S IN CHINESE!

13 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If you can have protests for weeks, and riots, why not a rally?

#OrangeManBad

Besides, dontchya know the Wuhan virus does not spread during protesting, looting, or rioting, but it jumps people sitting next to one another at a Trump rally!? 

• Like (+1) 1