The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

30 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The virus is real. Rational people can disagree about the what they think the best course of action is. But there's a whole lot of irrationality at play, and dangerous people screaming about civil war. 

Bro, who the hell is screaming about civil war?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

What are you talking about. Some self described deranged Rhino made the claim that social we've never had polices like this before. We have. 

That's untrue. But again, you're trying to argue without acknowledging your own failings. That's a bad way to go about it. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's untrue. But again, you're trying to argue without acknowledging your own failings. That's a bad way to go about it. 

Enjoy you're stomping ground. Glad I stopped by to talk to such reasonable people! Enjoy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

Enjoy you're stomping ground. Glad I stopped by to talk to such reasonable people! Enjoy. 

You made several false claims all in the same discussion -- then moved the goalposts when it was pointed out to you rather than be an adult and say, "oops, I was wrong". 

But yes. Everyone else is the unreasonable ones. 

Go back to sleep. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You made several false claims all in the same discussion -- then moved the goalposts when it was pointed out to you rather than be an adult and say, "oops, I was wrong". 

But yes. Everyone else is the unreasonable ones. 

Go back to sleep. 

You are ***** deranged. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

You should stick around. Information other than what the "msm" is allowing you is always informative. You take it, disseminate it, and form your own conclusions.  Being programed by the "msm" is no way to go through life.

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There you go again -- pushing talking points from the media complex as an excuse not to look any deeper into the very real issues being raised. 

Because you're SOUND asleep. You just don't know it. 

The harbinger of all truth, logic and facts. A legend in his own mind how dare anyone question what he/she calls "truth" . May as well close the internet and allow THIS persona to tell us ALL what is right wrong truth deception woke asleep. Such a deep thinker. You're DEEP alright. 

and Buffalo Gal thinks "she's pretty sure" there may have been some deaths due to covid. Now THAT"s the kind of info I''d expect from someone like her. Close second on the deep scale. 

when I need a dose of know it all conspiracy theorists and wannabe experts in Everything. Solomon and Solomettes  this is where I come LOL

Edited by ~Kostabi~
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The media. 

Who he's TOTALLY not influenced by :lol: 

I admittedly haven't watched any of the alphabet networks or the fake news as they are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the DNC. But are they SERIOUSLY trying to say that the reopen crowd is planning to start a civil f*cking war?

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I admittedly haven't watched any of the alphabet networks or the fake news as they are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the DNC. But are they SERIOUSLY trying to say that the reopen crowd is planning to start a civil f*cking war?

no 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hey, wanna read this NIH study on masks?

I know, I know, it doesn't fit the new world order so the NIH (in 2015) must be sandbagging, buuuut...

Wear you mask if you like. If it isn't a N95 you are simply virtual signaling.

This study was for "cloth mask use for HCWs was conducted in 14 hospitals in Hanoi, Vietnam."

Hardly surprising that in that setting cloth masks didn't protect the HCWs as well as surgical masks is it?  And at this point, most people shouldn't be wearing crappy scarfs. You can get a decent fitting medical mask from lots of places (not necessarily the N95). 

If the patients had been wearing masks AND the HCWs were wearing them too..., then you'd have a study that makes an interesting point that would kind of replicate the real world.

Being upset about hot and itchy masks remains no excuse not to wear them indoors with strangers. 

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

When did this happen? I was just out in Rochester and Mt. Morris yesterday, I didn't see any of this

Pretty much every winter except this last one during blizzards.

Just now, shoshin said:

This study was for "cloth mask use for HCWs was conducted in 14 hospitals in Hanoi, Vietnam."

Hardly surprising that in that setting cloth masks didn't protect the HCWs as well as surgical masks is it?  And at this point, most people shouldn't be wearing crappy scarfs. You can get a decent fitting medical mask from lots of places (not necessarily the N95). 

If the patients had been wearing masks AND the HCWs were wearing them too..., then you'd have a study that makes an interesting point that would kind of replicate the real world.

Being upset about hot and itchy masks remains no excuse not to wear them indoors with strangers. 

:wallbash: It shows that cloth masks are WORTHLESS. It does not matter if you are in an igloo, a desert, a tropical paradise, you are blocking 3% of partials with a cloth mask.  A medical mask is at 44% (frightening, I had hoped for 100%), and the N95 are at 99.97% (what someone who is at risk hopes we all wear).

I am sorry someone sneezed on you when you were little and you do not know how to practice good hygiene, but Jesus H Christ, get over it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3