The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

There's a reason it's called the Trump Virus and not the Cuomo Virus.

If Trump hadn't refused to give NY the life-saving supplies it needed, a lot of those people would probably be alive instead of in a mass-grave.

Rightists are nothing if not ignorant.

Also, it's the WUHAN virus, you *****wit

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Doctors and nurses and essential workers aren't getting sick and dying because of a lack of PPE? Might want to inform them of that.

You mean the PPE that Barry didn't have restocked after H1H1 in 2009-2010?  Then again, he only had 6 years to do so...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

The rightists values are pulled straight from Germany circa 1940.

Your historic ignorance is only matched by your sheer ######ation. If you knew anything about Nazi Germany, they were pro-abortion, anti-gun and anti-Christian. Ask Friedrich Bonhoeffer about that. Oh wait. You can't. THEY MURDERED HIM.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This won't end well. 

More:

The commentor in that thread who said, "Wow, Democrats aren't even allowing blacks to ride in the back of the bus now"... :o

• Thank you (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Who's the dipshit "journalist" that wanted to know why Trump didn't have a plan in place to prevent obesity, high blood pressure, or other disease in POC?

...some of his pressers rival Belichick gems........watching Saturday and a reporter asked a truly stupid question (SHOCKING).....

TRUMP:...."where are you from?"

REPORTER:.."The Associated Press"....

TRUMP:..."used to be a good news organization....next please..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Your historic ignorance is only matched by your sheer ######ation. If you knew anything about Nazi Germany, they were pro-abortion, anti-gun and anti-Christian. Ask Friedrich Bonhoeffer about that. Oh wait. You can't. THEY MURDERED HIM.

Pro-Authoritarian, Pro-War, Pro-Nationalism, Anti-Immigration, Xenophobic just like your would-be kings.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Pro-Authoritarian, Pro-War, Pro-Nationalism, Anti-Immigration, Xenophobic just like you and your would-be kings.

I'm not anti-immigration. I'm anti unchecked ILLEGAL immigration, also known as cultural suicide. I'm also anti-war, asshat. There is literally nothing wrong with being a nationalist. LITERALLY NOTHING. And pro-authoritarian? Have you TALKED to a leftist lately?

You kill me, you hominid.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm not anti-immigration. I'm anti unchecked ILLEGAL immigration, also known as cultural suicide. I'm also anti-war, asshat. There is literally nothing wrong with being a nationalist. LITERALLY NOTHING.

I can't think of a worse thing to believe. It's good that you admit it, though.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...if I remember correctly, isn't WHO under the UN banner?.......so we overpay our membership to a woefully corrupt anti-American sham......evict them from NYC and confiscate their digs under eminent domain......national security........

• Like (+1) 1