NFC Playoff Games: Vikes at Saints 1:05 pm

22 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

It just came clear to me... what better Super Bowl matchup for the NFL's 100th anniversary than Green Bay and Kansas City?  Brady is out, Brees is out... I'm thinking Mahommes vs. Rodgers... I can see the NFL marketing folks salivating now.

I had the Saints to rep the NFC but there goes that.

That would be pretty cool! I thought the Saints would run em too but what do I know ha

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wonder if Saints fans rail against Brees and the coaches like we do?

plenty asking if Drew’s the guy and think SP is reckless 

It gets worse as the games matter more and margin of error is less. expectations aren’t going to be something you enjoy promo 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

It just came clear to me... what better Super Bowl matchup for the NFL's 100th anniversary than Green Bay and Kansas City?  Brady is out, Brees is out... I'm thinking Mahommes vs. Rodgers... I can see the NFL marketing folks salivating now.

I had the Saints to rep the NFC but there goes that.

It would also be a rematch of Super Bowl I...

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wouldnt mind a Tasom Hill here.

to soon to joke that we have josh, and we just need a Drew now? 

?

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s called trying to pass the football. He wasn’t going to run for the first down there and it was 4th down. What good does going to the ground do? 

keep the Texans out of fg range ?

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Saints fans must feel like the officials have it in for them - even worse than us.

That game winner was a push off. The guy extended his arm to create separation, and it was clear as day on review.

Man, that’s just a bad take. Lots of handfighting and the db grabbed his arm. Let em play. I didn’t care who won, but those with a side have a strong take on what looked like a pretty good no call. 

36 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wouldnt mind a Tasom Hill here.

Me neither.  There are probably guys like him in every draft, but it takes vision and creativity to find them and to use them properly once you’ve got them.  

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Man, that’s just a bad take. Lots of handfighting and the db grabbed his arm. Let em play. I didn’t care who won, but those with a side have a strong take on what looked like a pretty good no call. 

I disagree, strongly.  Did you see the top view?  It was a textbook push-off - he extended his arm fully, and that's the reason he got separation.

I'm all for letting 'em play, but that's a penalty, and it was one that won the game.

Just now, Success said:

I disagree, strongly.  Did you see the top view?  It was a textbook push-off - he extended his arm fully, and that's the reason he got separation.

I'm all for letting 'em play, but that's a penalty, and it was one that won the game.

Can’t ignore the contact by the db before that. Now there’s a can of worms. What do you call ? Defensive holding ? DPI, OPI offsetting ? Seemed pretty clear there was contact by both players so no call. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Can’t ignore the contact by the db before that. Now there’s a can of worms. What do you call ? Defensive holding ? DPI, OPI offsetting ? Seemed pretty clear there was contact by both players so no call. 

Fair enough - I can see the perspective there.  I just think if I was a Saints fan, after last year, I'd want to see a clean TD to beat my team this time around.

• Thank you (+1) 1