Bills draft position hinges on Seahawks-Eagles. Let’s go Eagles!

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The draft is based on record

so...  are you saying that if a Superbowl winning team has a final record of 17-2 and the loser of the Superbowl has a record of 18-1, the winner gets to pick before the loser? obviously i know the reasoning and who would pick where and why, i'm just saying that certain aspects of the seeding doesn't make sense to me.

Just now, Foxx said:

so...  are you saying that if a Superbowl winning team has a final record of 17-2 and the loser of the Superbowl has a record of 18-1, the winner gets to pick before the loser? obviously i know the reasoning and who would pick where and why, i'm just saying that certain aspects of the seeding doesn't make sense to me.

I don’t have an opinion on it really. Thought you were saying the Bills should draft after the eagles because the eagles won the division 

Draft order is determined by when a playoff team loses, then their record. New England and Buffalo are grouped with other wild card losers, and will fill slots 21-24. The losing teams will then fill the slots based on records Bills(10-6) Patriots (12-4). Saints (13-3) and Vikings (10-6, but better Strength of Schedule than Bills) would draft behind us, and the Seahawks (11-5) would draft behind us, but the Eagles at 9-7 would draft ahead of us, if they lose.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

https://operations.nfl.com/the-players/the-nfl-draft/the-rules-of-the-draft/

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t have an opinion on it really. Thought you were saying the Bills should draft after the eagles because the eagles won the division 

no. and to be honest, i don't have much of an opinion on it either. i just think were the Eagles to lose, that them being a division winner, they would be picking ahead of a wildcard entrant seems somewhat off. i understand the whys and wherefores, just arguing there is a logical argument the other way is all.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Plenty of things in NFL don't make sense.  Like the 3rd and 18 play in which the play clock goes to 0 before the snap.  Yet this is not reviewable.  Even though it was obvious.

• Sad 1