Playing the starters for two series

ILBillsfan

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Drew Brees has played the whole game for NO....those idiots! Some of you people will be able to tell us how long winter is going to be by getting scared of your own shadow.

Good point, but I think the Saints still had something to play for. I think Green Bay could have leaped them if a couple things happened.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

Shut up, no one got hurt so stop crying. Never seen such garbage the reaching you do just to cry about something.

But but but they could have gotten hurt.... Hahahaha pathetic

Levi Wallace disagrees 

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

You don't crying about Josh playing for 2 series? You don't making up stuff to cry about?

You can join us at the adults table when you stop.

you don't using bad grammar??

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MJS said:

How many corner backs do you think are on the team? You're going to sit both Tre AND Wallace?

Yes, i sit everyone possible, his backup can play, now what if Wallace cant play next week?

This is no different than the fourth preseason game just trying to get to the season except now its the post season, which is more important. Obviously you cant sit everyone due to roster numbers but the important ones are on the bench.

39 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yes, i sit everyone possible, his backup can play, now what if Wallace cant play next week?

This is no different than the fourth preseason game just trying to get to the season except now its the post season, which is more important. Obviously you cant sit everyone due to roster numbers but the important ones are on the bench.

We dress 4 corners usually. He is right they weren't sitting 2 and Levi needs all the reps he could get

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

Drew Brees has played the whole game for NO....those idiots! Some of you people will be able to tell us how long winter is going to be by getting scared of your own shadow.

Playing the whole game actually would have made sense.  I.E., the coach feels injury is not a concern and wants the player to play to stay hot into the playoffs.

What makes no sense is playing for 2 possessions or whatever Allen did.  That suggests McDermott is concerned about injury, but somehow thought a couple of possessions would benefit Allen in some way.

That's idiotic.

As a HC in this position, you are either concerned about injury or you are not.

If you are, the player shouldn't play at all.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Playing the whole game actually would have made sense.  I.E., the coach feels injury is not a concern and wants the player to play to stay hot into the playoffs.

What makes no sense is playing for 2 possessions or whatever Allen did.  That suggests McDermott is concerned about injury, but somehow thought a couple of possessions would benefit Allen in some way.

That's idiotic.

As a HC in this position, you are either concerned about injury or you are not.

If you are, the player shouldn't play at all.

This ^X100. All or nothing, what we saw today was just stupid imo. Someone please explain why Allen needed two series? 

Edited by SirAndrew

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Disagree, keeping starters healthy is more important.

Levi is hardly a unquestioned starter. He has been losing snaps to Johnson for weeks and he Is our weakest link out of the 11

Johnson is faster and more physical and has been a better tackler all year

I hope Levi is good but he needs to be our #4 next year. He just isn't physical enough to be a starter outside

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

It is completely different because you have much larger rosters in that 4th preseason game.

• Like (+1) 3